How to help England's 2018 bid.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: How to help England's 2018 bid.

Postby Pablo Sacramento » Mon May 17, 2010 11:00 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Pablo Sacramento wrote:I think he's just an old git trying to look the big shot to a younger woman he wants to bed / is bedding.

Which makes the bird bit of slag having slept with him and now selling this shit to papers.

110%, she's just retained Max Clifford to act in her interests so no doubt a career beckons on inane "celebrity" reality shows - Kangaroo penis anyone?
"Twas Derby day the scores were level,
Then Foe whacked the ball to Neville,
Gary messed up and now knows for sure,
If you feed the Goat then he will score!
Pablo Sacramento
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Monkey Butlers
My favourite player is: Cassanova

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon May 17, 2010 11:21 am

Pablo Sacramento wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Pablo Sacramento wrote:I think he's just an old git trying to look the big shot to a younger woman he wants to bed / is bedding.

Which makes the bird bit of slag having slept with him and now selling this shit to papers.

110%, she's just retained Max Clifford to act in her interests so no doubt a career beckons on inane "celebrity" reality shows - Kangaroo penis anyone?

But is she fit? That makes all the difference you know
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby ant london » Mon May 17, 2010 11:23 am

she's a fucking ginger mate

disaster zone of a toilet on her too

ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon May 17, 2010 11:26 am

The silly old bugger, gingers are not worth losing a career and reputation over.

She looks like she would be proper filthy and go like a fucking steam train though
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Bingo Lewis » Mon May 17, 2010 12:00 pm

The point in hand here is once again, in a World Cup year, the ENGLISH PRESS (who'd have actually thought they were English eh?) fuck about and piss all over their own country.

Do they not fucking want us to host the World Cup? Do they never want us to win the World Cup? Fuck me, first of all its trying to get Sven a Job at Villa, now this, JT aswell, they just try to cause as many problems for their own country as possible, its no wonder we never do well in anything. They'll probably pull up a scandal on Kevin Pieterson sniffing coke the night before we won the twenty20 final or summat now. the fucking idiots.

You don't see this in other countries so why here? ban the fuckers.

All clubs and national team should go on press strike IMO, and just do any interviews on their club's websites / FA website. They've all got video capabilities. That will fuck them over. And everytime they try to pull summat up, just never comment on it to them, they'll soon get bored of getting no reaction.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Pablo Sacramento » Mon May 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:The point in hand here is once again, in a World Cup year, the ENGLISH PRESS (who'd have actually thought they were English eh?) fuck about and piss all over their own country.

Do they not fucking want us to host the World Cup? Do they never want us to win the World Cup? Fuck me, first of all its trying to get Sven a Job at Villa, now this, JT aswell, they just try to cause as many problems for their own country as possible, its no wonder we never do well in anything. They'll probably pull up a scandal on Kevin Pieterson sniffing coke the night before we won the twenty20 final or summat now. the fucking idiots.

All clubs and national team should go on press strike IMO, and just do any interviews on their club's websites / FA website. They've all got video capabilities. That will fuck them over. And everytime they try to pull summat up, just never comment on it to them, they'll soon get bored of getting no reaction.

You can bet if we lose the bid, the Mail will be up in arms and calling for FA / bid team heads to roll.
"Twas Derby day the scores were level,
Then Foe whacked the ball to Neville,
Gary messed up and now knows for sure,
If you feed the Goat then he will score!
Pablo Sacramento
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Monkey Butlers
My favourite player is: Cassanova

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon May 17, 2010 12:04 pm

ant london wrote:she's a fucking ginger mate

I'd do that now.....never mind when I'm 66.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Mrs Given » Mon May 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Why don't our press try and dig up dirt on the other countries playing in the world cup and undermine them instead! Honestly, if anything happens between now and the world cup to one of our players, they will print it without a second thought. Surely with their resources they can do some investigative journalism that goes in our favour for once?
Mrs Given
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby Abu Dhabi » Mon May 17, 2010 2:35 pm

I just imagine if our press come with shit like this Image

Dead.. I tell you..
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby CityGer » Mon May 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:The point in hand here is once again, in a World Cup year, the ENGLISH PRESS (who'd have actually thought they were English eh?) fuck about and piss all over their own country.

Well put.

The mail are scum for running this and should be ashamed of themselves. The fact that the NOTW, Mirror and others turned it down says it all.

They should be stripped of all press privileges on anything related to England and the FA immediately.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby gillie » Mon May 17, 2010 7:43 pm

If we try to blacklist any news publications they will just cry freedom of the press.Bastards.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby redders » Mon May 17, 2010 8:41 pm

but it's a free market, so vote with your heads, don't buy the paper. Hopefully the piece of shit will go bust and the hyenas will be jobless
redders
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Tevez

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum