Nedum on soccer AM

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nedum on soccer AM

Postby edge275 » Sat May 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
edge275 wrote:Now on Sky Sports

http://www.socceram.com/story/0,21644,13873_6154311,00.html

Blaming management for Lescott nearly missing the England squad and others, praising twitchy and complaining.

I think he has a stinking attitude so lets fuck him off.

No stop, that's gotta been edited wrong, praising Twitchy and slating our manager, is he not Craig Belamy?

Bellamy can go as well.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 15, 2010 5:09 pm

edge275 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Blaming management for Lescott nearly missing the England squad and others, praising twitchy and complaining.

No stop, that's gotta been edited wrong, praising Twitchy and slating our manager, is he not Craig Belamy?

Bellamy can go as well.

Agreed mate (ha ha ha, can't believe I've just said that), but only if the reports are correct.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby CityGer » Sat May 15, 2010 5:16 pm

He was only being honest mate. He's on his way out of the club so surely he's entitled to his opinion, you're being harsh, let's forgive him and give him a Leslie mug as a make up prezzie???
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby edge275 » Sat May 15, 2010 5:18 pm

CityGer wrote:

He was only being honest mate. He's on his way out of the club so surely he's entitled to his opinion, you're being harsh, let's forgive him and give him a Leslie mug as a make up prezzie???

If he's already out the club then fair enough. If he isn't then I want him out now after that. Give the leslie mug to me I would treasure it more than Nedum...
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275

Postby Nick » Sat May 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Yeah lets shed the whole team and lose the progress that ned talks of and buy a whole new 11 and do the same shit every year.....

Mancini better get shopping if he wants all these new players in before the world cup.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby CityGer » Sat May 15, 2010 5:22 pm

edge275 wrote:
CityGer wrote:

If he's already out the club then fair enough. If he isn't then I want him out now after that. Give the leslie mug to me I would treasure it more than Nedum...

That.

Made a fool of himself and gave the public real ammunition to attack Bobby today. Totally uncalled for.

I hope a fine of two week's wages has already been issued to him and that his agent has been instructed to move him on.

Enjoy your operations and rehab elsewhere, Ned.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby edge275 » Sat May 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Nick wrote:Yeah lets shed the whole team and lose the progress that ned talks of and buy a whole new 11 and do the same shit every year.....

Mancini better get shopping if he wants all these new players in before the world cup.

I hear where you're coming from Nick but quite a few of our players aren't good enough if we're looking to win the league and that's just the honest truth.
edge275

Postby Nick » Sat May 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
Nick wrote:Reading the rest of it, im really gutted.

Fair shout to back mancini, but to the guy saying anyone who isnt on board should fuck off is harsh. Ned is a bright man, hes a blue. Stevie has talent (but i do think hes being a cock atm), Tevez is our best player. Would you really accept mancini getting rid of all of our academy city fans lads and our best players and replacing them with god knows who?!

I was'nt saying we should replace all of our players that have come through the ranks, but Id get rid of the ones that cant even string two good seasons together and then go on a sulk sayin its the managers fault , or are young lads thinkin they are something special and have a little cry when established internationals are gettin in front of them in our startin XI..

So what if a player is well spoken or has qualifications coming out of his arse??When has that ever won a game of football.. It also cracks me up when people say 'this and that player are great guys' when did you last go out for a drink with the player in question?? Granted, we know some players can be top guys (Im struggling to think up a list so will use Zola as an example ) but we usually find out late in their carrier when we have properly been able to judge them on what they have had to say..How many of us thought Merson was such a tosser before he got this panel job on SSN??

Fair play mate but have we REALLY seen that ned CAN'T make it? How many games as he played for us? Fair enough, with the example of sturridge = he was a twat. But ned IS a top bloke whos a credit to city and most of the time I have seen him he has looked our best defender. I dont see the point in making enemies out of quality players before youve even given them a chance.

And if the club sells ANYONE to spurs/ everton or brum they need a fucking slap.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 15, 2010 5:24 pm

CityGer wrote:
edge275 wrote:
CityGer wrote:

That.

Made a fool of himself and gave the public real ammunition to attack Bobby today. Totally uncalled for.

I hope a fine of two week's wages has already been issued to him and that his agent has been instructed to move him on.

Enjoy your operations and rehab elsewhere, Ned.

Can you say things like that about our Academy players?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CityGer » Sat May 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Nick wrote:Yeah lets shed the whole team and lose the progress that ned talks of and buy a whole new 11 and do the same shit every year.....

Mrs Onuoha, who is talking about shedding a whole team?? You did this in your earlier post............blow things complately out of proportion in order to suit your point/agenda......

Keep it real and debate what's being debated, don't lie and make out everyone is overreacting as much as you because they're not. Most of us are keeping this in perspective and coming to terms with the fact that Ned acted like a cunt today and is on his way. You're acting like you'll miss getting a rim job off him and are worrying over which player to target next.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby edge275 » Sat May 15, 2010 5:30 pm

CityGer wrote:

Mrs Onuoha, who is talking about shedding a whole team?? You did this in your earlier post............blow things complately out of proportion in order to suit your point/agenda......

Keep it real and debate what's being debated, don't lie and make out everyone is overreacting as much as you because they're not. Most of us are keeping this in perspective and coming to terms with the fact that Ned acted like a cunt today and is on his way. You're acting like you'll miss getting a rim job off him and are worrying over which player to target next.

I think we should bring in the Sheikh's half brother as chief of disciplinary.
edge275

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 15, 2010 6:02 pm

edge275 wrote:
CityGer wrote:

I like it! What'd he do again?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Sat May 15, 2010 6:07 pm

CityGer wrote:

Lol thats ironic as everyone has blown the video out of proportion.

I've read many posts along the lines of ''fuck everyone off if there not with mancini''. Whilst I agree with the fact that we need a a manager who takes no shit, is it realistic? And wouldnt it suggest a problem with the manager?

I dont agree with getting rid of players with passion for the club AND quality. And then filling the team with mercanries and then complaining when these players dont turn up for big games. For example, Does steven gerrard REALLY want to play for City?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby edge275 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
edge275 wrote:
CityGer wrote:

I like it! What'd he do again?

A member of the United Arab Emirates ruling family has been caught on video torturing an Afghan grains trader.

The footage shows the Afghan being abused with an electric cattle prod, beaten with whips and a plank of wood with a nail in it, and driven over by a car at a desert location in 2004.
One of the men - who the Government of Abu Dhabi has confirmed is Sheikh Issa bin Zayed al-Nahyan, a brother of the UAE President and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince - pours what appears to be salt into the man's wounds for 'cheating' him. A uniformed policeman also takes part.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0o1UBlgTu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1176091/UAE-prince-caught-camera-torturing-Afghan-trader.html
edge275

Postby Bluez » Sat May 15, 2010 7:45 pm

I am surprised about the Ireland comment. Everyone knows Ireland isn't entirely stable, so why is Ned surprised? Unless he meant that he is surprised that Mancini mentioned something. But this could be good management, its clear Ireland needs to get it together and hopefully Mancinis commenst are the shock he needs to buckle down.
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez

Postby Dubciteh » Sat May 15, 2010 7:54 pm

i like ned really do so refuse to see any bad in what he says or done(whether that be right or wrong!)

I think he will be/is quality and is def good enough for where we want to go, he can be our John o shea or wes brown(except good!), you need these players around the club imo...
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Andy, lincs » Sat May 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Nevermind bringing him in as City disiplinarian, bring him to the NFU so he can have a "word" with some of our grain merchants!!!
Living like I'll die tomorrow, farming like I'll live forever.
Andy, lincs
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby JonnyAsh » Sat May 15, 2010 10:32 pm

I don't see what all the Lescott fuss is about. Even if Lescott is a better CB than Toure, he clearly wouldn't have been match fit, and if he had have played in the last games, it would have shown. OK against West Ham it wouldn't have mattered, but at the end of the day Mancini picks a team in the best interest of City and not England.
JonnyAsh
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby getdressedmctavish » Sun May 16, 2010 12:35 am

Come on, for feck's sake. Anyone can see Zab has been up Mancini's arse to start every game and that Ned is a far better defender.If I had to chose between a Mancini and a Ned version of whats going on I'd go for Ned. Lets get one thing straight. The reason we fell short was due to lack of spirit. It now looks as if the majority of the team didn't really fancy Mancini.Given, Ned, Mica, Shaun, Tevez, Bellers and probably a few more.Gonna be back to square one at this rate.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby M147WN » Sun May 16, 2010 12:45 am

Nick wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
Nick wrote:Reading the rest of it, im really gutted.

Fair shout to back mancini, but to the guy saying anyone who isnt on board should fuck off is harsh. Ned is a bright man, hes a blue. Stevie has talent (but i do think hes being a cock atm), Tevez is our best player. Would you really accept mancini getting rid of all of our academy city fans lads and our best players and replacing them with god knows who?!

I was'nt saying we should replace all of our players that have come through the ranks, but Id get rid of the ones that cant even string two good seasons together and then go on a sulk sayin its the managers fault , or are young lads thinkin they are something special and have a little cry when established internationals are gettin in front of them in our startin XI..

So what if a player is well spoken or has qualifications coming out of his arse??When has that ever won a game of football.. It also cracks me up when people say 'this and that player are great guys' when did you last go out for a drink with the player in question?? Granted, we know some players can be top guys (Im struggling to think up a list so will use Zola as an example ) but we usually find out late in their carrier when we have properly been able to judge them on what they have had to say..How many of us thought Merson was such a tosser before he got this panel job on SSN??

Fair play mate but have we REALLY seen that ned CAN'T make it? How many games as he played for us? Fair enough, with the example of sturridge = he was a twat. But ned IS a top bloke whos a credit to city and most of the time I have seen him he has looked our best defender. I dont see the point in making enemies out of quality players before youve even given them a chance.

And if the club sells ANYONE to spurs/ everton or brum they need a fucking slap.

I dont see the point in making enemies out of quality players before youve even given them a chance.

Roberto Mancini has been here at our club for 5 minutes and is working with a squad largely assembled by Mark Hughes.
Turn your statement around! Does making enemies out of quality managers before you've given them a chance not make more sense?
Nedum is a proffessional footballer and unlike most pro players is credited with a little more grey matter than most.
No matter what his problem is, the 'proffessional' tag and the fact that he is attributted as more academic than most should have told him to hold his tongue not matter what his grievance!
Unfortunately his words and demenour stunk off sour grapes and he's let himself down badly.
Sorry, but if he has a problem the last place to air it is on a popular national football show on TV!
I don't think we'll see him in a sky blue shirt again and no matter what his exam results say, you can't teach experience and maturity and today he's lacked both plus done the club a huge diservice.
Spoilt brat comes to mind!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum