Winning the League 2010-11

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Winning the League 2010-11

Postby Dameerto » Sun May 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Third is realistic, improving enough to be better than Arse and Spurs over the course of a season, while staying ahead of Villa, Everton and Liverpool
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Winning the League 2010-11

Postby john@staustell » Thu May 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Interesting - me and John 68 backing Mancini. NQDP doesn't think he's up to it!!

:-)

It's not Mancini though, is it?!?! I mean I don't think ANY manager can get us to mount serious title challenge next season. Especially if Rags will make the additions I believe they'll make in summer.

Possibly they will. But I actually wont matter if we lose to them twice in points terms. If we can get a consistency flatten every lower team home and away, and this seems to be a Mancini aim (Burnley, Brum etc), we will drop less points than them, and win. That with our 6 points against Chelsea!

Still 3rd favourites at 9/2 btw. Chelski 15/8, Scum 9/4.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum