What team will twitchy play?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

What team will twitchy play?

Postby edge275 » Tue May 04, 2010 9:15 pm

I think Twitchy is going to swamp the midfield and also sneak in Gomez and King. I was also kindly reminded in the other thread about Corluka not being available which I think is a blow because I don't rate him.

--------------------------Gomez------------------------

Kaboul-------Dawson--------King-------Assou-Ekotto

Lennon-------Palacios--------Huddlestone-------Bale

-------------------------Modric--------------------------

------------------------------Defoe

The only other difference I could see to this is he might play Crouch/Pavlyuchenko with Defoe as opposed to Modric in the hole.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Re: What team will twitchy play?

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I wouldn't fancy Corluka's chances against Bellamy either but luckily they have Kaboul. Luckily for us that is cos he's shite.

I would imagine that's more or less the team but in the last game v Spurs, we dealt so badly with Crouch that if I was Harry I'd be very tempted to start him. Especially after he's watched a video the enormous Carew run past Toure twice in spite of moving & turning like an oil tanker on dry land. If he can lumber past Toure then they'd expect Crouch to do the same as well as winning headers.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: What team will twitchy play?

Postby BmoreBlue » Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 pm

edge275 wrote:I think Twitchy is going to swamp the midfield and also sneak in Gomez and King. I was also kindly reminded in the other thread about Corluka not being available which I think is a blow because I don't rate him.

--------------------------Gomez------------------------

Kaboul-------Dawson--------King-------Assou-Ekotto

Lennon-------Palacios--------Huddlestone-------Bale

-------------------------Modric--------------------------

------------------------------Defoe

The only other difference I could see to this is he might play Crouch/Pavlyuchenko with Defoe as opposed to Modric in the hole.

not sure king will be fit after just playing on saturday - my guess is bassong for king and pavy for palacios, moving modric in central midfield in a rather traditional 4-4-2
BmoreBlue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Return to The Maine Football forum