Six Years Ago - Two Survivors

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Six Years Ago - Two Survivors

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 04, 2010 5:52 pm

btajim wrote:
Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:I can still remember everything about that day, i could'nt belive we were down 3-0 at half time and then Barton getting sent of was just the icing on the cake i remember thinking how can this get worse. Then i said to my dad if we can get one early in the second half we might have a chance, never did i think we would turn it around in normal time and win like we did what a game.

Anelka went off injured, too. He was our Goal Machine at the time. It just adds to the spectacular performances. Keegan was definitely ripe for the sack had we not won.

Watched it in a Boozer on Oxford Road and this old Geezer on crutches had left at Half Time. I saw him about a mile up the road after final whistle and he asked me the final score... I don't think he believed me until he'd checked for himself on Teletext when he got home.

You went home with the cunt?

You dirty bitch.
Original Dub

Postby btajim » Tue May 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Original Dub wrote:
btajim wrote:Anelka went off injured, too. He was our Goal Machine at the time. It just adds to the spectacular performances. Keegan was definitely ripe for the sack had we not won.

Watched it in a Boozer on Oxford Road and this old Geezer on crutches had left at Half Time. I saw him about a mile up the road after final whistle and he asked me the final score... I don't think he believed me until he'd checked for himself on Teletext when he got home.

You dirty bitch.

He's not in my league. I think it was Frank Gallagher btw. A mile on crutches in 45 minutes?
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 04, 2010 6:16 pm

btajim wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
btajim wrote:Anelka went off injured, too. He was our Goal Machine at the time. It just adds to the spectacular performances. Keegan was definitely ripe for the sack had we not won.

You dirty bitch.

He's not in my league. I think it was Frank Gallagher btw. A mile on crutches in 45 minutes?

Mint.
Original Dub

Postby frozen_pea » Tue May 04, 2010 8:59 pm

In remember that game, was working until 8pm so ran across the road to the pub to watch it with a rag work colleague.
Half time, 3-0 down, Barton off in strange circumstances and a dirty rag winding me up I said fuck it and went home.
Watched the second half there with my mum and dad, couldn't believe it, absolute joy in that game.
Started texting my rag mate saying how that is how a comeback is done.

Had previously watched the second half of a derby in there (we got beat) whilst on a lunch break, so vowed never to watch City in that pub again. Started missing the first 15 minutes of the game on the drive home as I was now convinced it was an unlucky pub!
frozen_pea
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum