Spurs Keeper

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Spurs Keeper

Postby Paul68 » Mon May 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Apparently they may have to hand a Prem debut to their 2nd keeper Ben Alnwick as Gomas suffered a groin injury against Bolton?

this has been kept fairly quite if true...
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Re: Spurs Keeper

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm

They say that he is still awaiting the results of a scan, however I think Harry's pulling a flanker. They played Ledley at the weekend as well so he maybe a non-starter as well.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Andy, lincs » Mon May 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Not that quiet. Arry was spouting shit about maybe applying for an emergency loan keeper or 2. He truly is a wanker.
Living like I'll die tomorrow, farming like I'll live forever.
Andy, lincs
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Manx Blue » Mon May 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Goataldo » Mon May 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Harry had an hilarious dig at us on SSN. It was so funny that he actually nearly opened his eyes at one point. Something about only having 9 fit goalkeepers so they might have to arrange an emergency loan. Oh how they laughed!

Why give this corrupt bag of sagging twitches a platform to spout his bilious propaganda, I'm surprised Rupert Murdoch himself doesn't step in and stand up for what's true and decent, and stop over exposing the fast track future england manager nation's favourite lovable harry 'i reek of the word BENT' redknapp. Oh, hang on...

I hate Sky but God I hate Spurs.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Return to The Maine Football forum