One Week's Notice

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

One Week's Notice

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Mon May 03, 2010 10:31 am

Season ticket packs were sent out last Tuesday/Wednesday. For the North Stand refugees they have just one week to try and relocate to another seat on level one. (According to ticket office staff - no chance of South Stand for anybody already).

My girlfriend (and most probably lots of supporters like her) has to pay for her ticket this week. However, she doesn't get paid until the end of the month so has no way of buying a ticket.

Considering last season we had a month to renew and all previous seasons you could renew from February/March until the end of May this is not a fan friendly way engaging getting harder-up supporters. I guess they'll be pushing their terribly priced 19.9% loans to people!

Luckily Leanne has a boyfriend who can pay for her :-D - but I really feel for other supporters who have this one week payment notice order. :-(
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Re: One Week's Notice

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 03, 2010 10:39 am

MaineRoadMemories wrote:Season ticket packs were sent out last Tuesday/Wednesday. For the North Stand refugees they have just one week to try and relocate to another seat on level one. (According to ticket office staff - no chance of South Stand for anybody already).

My girlfriend (and most probably lots of supporters like her) has to pay for her ticket this week. However, she doesn't get paid until the end of the month so has no way of buying a ticket.

Considering last season we had a month to renew and all previous seasons you could renew from February/March until the end of May this is not a fan friendly way engaging getting harder-up supporters. I guess they'll be pushing their terribly priced 19.9% loans to people!

Luckily Leanne has a boyfriend who can pay for her :-D - but I really feel for other supporters who have this one week payment notice order. :-(

Does anyone know if there are ques at COMs this morning??
Sister of fu

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby stinky pete » Mon May 03, 2010 11:14 am

can u do it online???
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby Burt » Mon May 03, 2010 11:29 am

I posted about this in the protest thread yesterday and no fucler took a blind bit oi notice of me. My Bro is in exactly the same position and has budgeted for his ticket to paid at the later date for years and then they drop this on him. Cook is cunt for allowing this to happen and he's gunna get told face to face on many occasions so he'd better get his fuclin tin hat on.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby King Kev » Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 am

My missus got her renewal pack last Thursday, I haven't received one, are the club trying to tell me something??
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 03, 2010 11:33 am

King Kev wrote:My missus got her renewal pack last Thursday, I haven't received one, are the club trying to tell me something??

One per household. We only got one.
Sister of fu

Postby King Kev » Mon May 03, 2010 11:35 am

Sister of fu wrote:
King Kev wrote:My missus got her renewal pack last Thursday, I haven't received one, are the club trying to tell me something??

Ahh, cost cutting right.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Craig B » Mon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

King Kev wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

Ahh, cost cutting right.

The same thing's happened with me, we've only had one arrive at our house.. I just assumed the other was in the pipeline.

To be honest, I haven't really been concentrating on this whole season ticket renewal thing - I've no clue how long I've got to renew (I'm in the South Stand) - need to buckle down and get it sorted if they're putting on this kind of pressure. I was going to go for the finance option as I didn't think the interest payable was all that bad but there you go.
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby BetaManchester » Mon May 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Let me know what the ticket office at the ground has been like today. Any single seats in the SS?
BetaManchester
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Our club.
My favourite player is: Goat.. or is it Kinky??

Postby Wonderwall » Mon May 03, 2010 12:11 pm

I cannot get through to the ticket line due to high demand. I pressed another option just to speak to someone and got through to the wrong department on purpose, the fella told me there is a waiting list for season cards and I have to put my name down... fair enough, but I cannot get through. He said the phone line is rammed and to give it a couple of days as it is manic. Looks like it might be record seasoncard sales this year!

Decided to try for Block 210 this year. fingers crossed.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby BetaManchester » Mon May 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I cannot get through to the ticket line due to high demand. I pressed another option just to speak to someone and got through to the wrong department on purpose, the fella told me there is a waiting list for season cards and I have to put my name down... fair enough, but I cannot get through. He said the phone line is rammed and to give it a couple of days as it is manic. Looks like it might be record seasoncard sales this year!

I'd be surprised if Seasoncards did not sell out. If we get 4th it's 100% guarantee'd, but I think signings will dictate it otherwise.
BetaManchester
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Our club.
My favourite player is: Goat.. or is it Kinky??

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 03, 2010 12:25 pm

I was on hold for over an hour and gave up. Im hearing that phones are not being answered so it looks like a trip out to Manchester at my expense.
Sister of fu

Postby btajim » Mon May 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I cannot get through to the ticket line due to high demand. I pressed another option just to speak to someone and got through to the wrong department on purpose, the fella told me there is a waiting list for season cards and I have to put my name down... fair enough, but I cannot get through. He said the phone line is rammed and to give it a couple of days as it is manic. Looks like it might be record seasoncard sales this year!

Why are you trying to buy if they're not yet on Open Sale? I also think you can go on the waiting list via the website.

But if disgruntlement with seat moves / the Family experience continues then I doubt you'll have a problem buying one! They were on open sale last season, too.

210 is a nice view.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Craig B wrote:
King Kev wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

Ahh, cost cutting right.

The same thing's happened with me, we've only had one arrive at our house.. I just assumed the other was in the pipeline.

Got mine last week as well and as I've got a few cards I expected more. Seems that they've linked all the tickets together, hope this doesn't affect me in the future?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nickyboy » Mon May 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Just been stood in a queue for two hours and to leave. Folk been there since half nine. No one happy at but about use relocationo business and only seats on third tier left
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Nickyboy wrote:Just been stood in a queue for two hours and to leave. Folk been there since half nine. No one happy at but about use relocationo business and only seats on third tier left

If there were seats available, did you have a choice of anywhere in the stadium?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Nickyboy wrote:Just been stood in a queue for two hours and to leave. Folk been there since half nine. No one happy at but about use relocationo business and only seats on third tier left

I can't belive that there are only tickets left in Colin Bell upper. I will not renew if this is what I get offered. I'm sitting on my own so surely there are single tickets dotted around in better parts of the ground.
Sister of fu

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Sister of fu wrote:

I can't belive that there are only tickets left in Colin Bell upper. I will not renew if this is what I get offered. I'm sitting on my own so surely there are single tickets dotted around in better parts of the ground.

Just asked about this above. Seems very strange that on the first day of sales there is only 1 stand to relocate to. Are the club trying to force these seats onto you without offering another stands, only to open them a few days down the line?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 03, 2010 2:13 pm

This is what they say on OS:

Renewal timetable by area

North Stand Level One

Current Seasoncard holders who no longer meet the qualification criteria have the opportunity to relocate out of this Stand 3-7 May into any available seat

And as confirmation:

Between 3 – 7 May. North Stand Seasoncard holders may apply to move to any available seat, not currently occupied by an existing Seasoncard holder in any area of the Stadium.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Mon May 03, 2010 2:18 pm

You can register your interest on the OS mate, you put your email address in and they will contact you.

I can't link to it but if you go to the 4th page of the news it's there.

King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum