One Week's Notice

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: One Week's Notice

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:Just been stood in a queue for two hours and to leave. Folk been there since half nine. No one happy at but about use relocationo business and only seats on third tier left

I can't belive that there are only tickets left in Colin Bell upper. I will not renew if this is what I get offered. I'm sitting on my own so surely there are single tickets dotted around in better parts of the ground.

Just asked about this above. Seems very strange that on the first day of sales there is only 1 stand to relocate to. Are the club trying to force these seats onto you without offering another stands, only to open them a few days down the line?

If i'm going to get lumped into a shite seat I might aswell take up the offer of the £250 ticket where they stick you anywhere. It's all a bit of a joke at the moment if you ask me and very very poorly done by City.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:Just been stood in a queue for two hours and to leave. Folk been there since half nine. No one happy at but about use relocationo business and only seats on third tier left

I can't belive that there are only tickets left in Colin Bell upper. I will not renew if this is what I get offered. I'm sitting on my own so surely there are single tickets dotted around in better parts of the ground.

Just asked about this above. Seems very strange that on the first day of sales there is only 1 stand to relocate to. Are the club trying to force these seats onto you without offering another stands, only to open them a few days down the line?

If i'm going to get lumped into a shite seat I might aswell take up the offer of the £250 ticket where they stick you anywhere. It's all a bit of a joke at the moment if you ask me and very very poorly done by City.

I know that they are opening the SS for relocation on 1-3 June, and the old way to relocate was buy your current ticket and then get your name in the queue and they'll give you the space if available and a discount/pay the difference.

Just wondering if they work the same system alongside this one where you relocate and then move when the relocation period comes.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby irblinx » Mon May 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Craig B wrote:
King Kev wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
King Kev wrote:My missus got her renewal pack last Thursday, I haven't received one, are the club trying to tell me something??

One per household. We only got one.
Ahh, cost cutting right.

The same thing's happened with me, we've only had one arrive at our house.. I just assumed the other was in the pipeline.

To be honest, I haven't really been concentrating on this whole season ticket renewal thing - I've no clue how long I've got to renew (I'm in the South Stand) - need to buckle down and get it sorted if they're putting on this kind of pressure. I was going to go for the finance option as I didn't think the interest payable was all that bad but there you go.

Interesting, so which genius at the club looked at the three tickets in our house and decided to send the pack to the 16 yr old!?
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Dazzacity » Mon May 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Well, personally I would have put the money aside long ago ..Its pretty poor plannin if someone is hard up and then decides to leave it till the last min to get the cash together..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby john@staustell » Mon May 03, 2010 3:37 pm

irblinx wrote:
Craig B wrote:
King Kev wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
King Kev wrote:My missus got her renewal pack last Thursday, I haven't received one, are the club trying to tell me something??

One per household. We only got one.
Ahh, cost cutting right.

The same thing's happened with me, we've only had one arrive at our house.. I just assumed the other was in the pipeline.

To be honest, I haven't really been concentrating on this whole season ticket renewal thing - I've no clue how long I've got to renew (I'm in the South Stand) - need to buckle down and get it sorted if they're putting on this kind of pressure. I was going to go for the finance option as I didn't think the interest payable was all that bad but there you go.

Interesting, so which genius at the club looked at the three tickets in our house and decided to send the pack to the 16 yr old!?

I know 16-yr olds can be awkward but wont he share?

I'm sure there's some computer default that decides which customer gets the pack.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby irblinx » Mon May 03, 2010 5:58 pm

john@staustell wrote:I know 16-yr olds can be awkward but wont he share?

I'm sure there's some computer default that decides which customer gets the pack.

I twisted his arm and he let me have a look, didn't offer to go and stand in the queue though!

I think the magic computer default is that his first name begins with A. Considering I still get texts and emails asking me to buy a ticket for league matches after years of having a season card (they must have me in the database from when I only had a membership card) I suppose I shouldn't expect any better and hopefully in a couple of years he'll be buying his old dad's ticket anyway :o)
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Nickyboy » Mon May 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Not much availability yet because they don't know which other st holders are going to move into new family stand. Its all been organised very poorly tbh. Typical city.
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum