Todays Championship games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Todays Championship games

Postby Crossie » Sun May 02, 2010 12:38 pm

I know its fuck all to do with City, but there are lots of interesting little stories going on today.

Come on you Tangerines, Blackpool would be awesome to have in the premier league. Although they'd have less chance than Burnley of staying up, the away day would be brilliant.

infact they should be in the premier league just because of that.

It would also give the town a big tourist boost in the winter months.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Re: Todays Championship games

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Just watched the first 15 of Shef Wednesday v Palace and the next 15 of Blackpool v Bristol City. I'm rooting for Blackpool but a bit torn between the other one. Thought Palace were shit on a bit but my mate supports SW.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Esky » Sun May 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Watching Palace vs Sheff Wed (1-1 with SW equalising just before they went into half). Hoping Wednesday pull another out of the bag in the second to save themselves. Great atmosphere but not a lot in it.
Esky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Blue Ship

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Esky wrote:Watching Palace vs Sheff Wed (1-1 with SW equalising just before they went into half). Hoping Wednesday pull another out of the bag in the second to save themselves. Great atmosphere but not a lot in it.

I really hope Wednesday will pull through. I have mate who's a born and bred SW fan, and I really don't want him to have to go through yet another relegation. plus, they're a proper football club with good support. I always liked the Owls better than the Blades.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Return to The Maine Football forum