Gutted

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Gutted

Postby mcfcshoz » Sat May 01, 2010 8:21 pm

well the time has come for wot i see as the biggest game since the play off final in 1999. and guess FXXKIN wot i cant go. Yes im a season card holder in the North stand have been since we moved to Coms and was a a season ticket holder at maine rd. been home and away all season but am Fucking workin in scotland all bastard next week so cant get down for the game and am totally pissed off. but at least my 13 yr old lad can go as my dad ( his grandad) is using my ticket to take him. still pissed off though

RANT OVER
mcfcshoz
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: man city

Re: Gutted

Postby Abu Dhabi » Sat May 01, 2010 8:36 pm

First they give us Gordon now they are taking our support ffs
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby paulh » Sat May 01, 2010 8:50 pm

gutted to south stand level 2 season ticket holder. got my best mates stag do and im best man in benidorm! gave a lifelong blue who no longer goes due to finances my ticket for free
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 01, 2010 8:54 pm

I'll be watching on TV too................................................after the live game ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby dazby » Sun May 02, 2010 6:51 am

After being there for the previous 3 matches it actually physically hurt not being there. It was nice to recognise the songs on telly though.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Slim » Sun May 02, 2010 7:29 am

dazby wrote:After being there for the previous 3 matches it actually physically hurt not being there. It was nice to recognise the songs on telly though.

And you left and we won...hmmm.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dazby » Sun May 02, 2010 8:05 am

Hey fella, I was there for a win, a loss and a draw. 5 goals for, 2 against. A change of pants had no effect on results.

I am no Jonah.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 2:21 pm

mcfcshoz wrote:well the time has come for wot i see as the biggest game since the play off final in 1999. and guess FXXKIN wot i cant go. Yes im a season card holder in the North stand have been since we moved to Coms and was a a season ticket holder at maine rd. been home and away all season but am Fucking workin in scotland all bastard next week so cant get down for the game and am totally pissed off. but at least my 13 yr old lad can go as my dad ( his grandad) is using my ticket to take him. still pissed off though

RANT OVER

It's all a question of priorities ...

Only kidding mate, I'd be pulling my hair if I were you, but I also give my right arm to have a season ticket ...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

dazby wrote:Hey fella, I was there for a win, a loss and a draw. 5 goals for, 2 against. A change of pants had no effect on results.

I am no Jonah.

What pants did you have on yesterday. Kiers had a matching pair on which you can clearly see on MOTD while he is swinging his scarf around like a gayer ;-)
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
dazby wrote:Hey fella, I was there for a win, a loss and a draw. 5 goals for, 2 against. A change of pants had no effect on results.

I am no Jonah.

What pants did you have on yesterday. Kiers had a matching pair on which you can clearly see on MOTD while he is swinging his scarf around like a gayer ;-)

I still think we should've gone for me and not for Dazby in that comp (this also goes for Dazby's girlfriend whi should've done the best for City - not for Dazby). I still have 9 points in 3 games.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby dazby » Mon May 03, 2010 3:01 am

Sister of fu wrote:

I am no Jonah.

I was wearing my blue jeans for those playing at home.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby brite blu sky » Mon May 03, 2010 3:13 am

mcfcshoz wrote:well the time has come for wot i see as the biggest game since the play off final in 1999. and guess FXXKIN wot i cant go. Yes im a season card holder in the North stand have been since we moved to Coms and was a a season ticket holder at maine rd. been home and away all season but am Fucking workin in scotland all bastard next week so cant get down for the game and am totally pissed off. but at least my 13 yr old lad can go as my dad ( his grandad) is using my ticket to take him. still pissed off though

RANT OVER

i hope that your lad has a great time at your expense... really something to remember
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon May 03, 2010 5:27 am

Sister of fu wrote:

I am no Jonah.

gutted for him that his first dramatic role will be billed as "Gay Fan Swinging Scarf in Gay Fashion"

award-winning performance tho...clearly he's taken some uhm acting lessons.

and yes, im just a hater.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Mon May 03, 2010 6:32 am

dazby wrote:After being there for the previous 3 matches it actually physically hurt not being there. It was nice to recognise the songs on telly though.

AND WHEN YOU WENT BACK, WE WON. next time pick a easy game to watch live like one of the bottom 3
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby dazby » Mon May 03, 2010 10:35 pm

CITYSTEVEDON wrote:

AND WHEN YOU WENT BACK, WE WON. next time pick a easy game to watch live like one of the bottom 3

I was there for the Brum game you know? We did score 5 you know?
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Return to The Maine Football forum