Jinky Johnson

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jinky Johnson

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat May 01, 2010 10:29 pm

I really like him but let's not go OTT.At least he has his head scrwed on and i don't think will get carried away. Excellent skills on the ball and when his confidence is right he makes things happen and he has done it a few times for us at key times. 2 penalties I can recall to get first goals in games have been crucial. So far though he is really struggling with his crossing but that will come I am sure. He knows it's an issue but is working hard on it.

But his workrate is also superb. He put in a real shift today up and down the right.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Re: Jinky Johnson

Postby dazby » Sun May 02, 2010 2:40 am

uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:Amazing!

Pardon my ignorance/recentness but I can't remember a more positive thread on this site! No one can say anything bad about this lad, he's an absolute pure class joy to watch brilliant footballer, and MHiggi has it right; we even have a song to match

Oh Adam Jooooohnson....................he makes your fullbacks look shiiiiiiite!

as an aside, heard an funny version of the johnson song at Arsenal: 'Oh Adam Johnson, you are the love of my life; oh Adam Johnson, I'd let you shag my wife'. Not too sure of the opinions of the wives concerned, but still, amusing song nonetheless.

I thank you. I got it from a mate who is a villa fan whom I watched the game with last night. He got it from somewhere else.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum