Thoughts On Fulop?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: You bashers are just insane!

Postby brite blu sky » Sun May 02, 2010 2:14 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
M147WN wrote:
Citeh&Crew wrote:If the half of you, who bash without good reason, could play football half as well as you can unreasonably rip players, or the manager, we'd have a team full of legends who would win the Prem and CL every frigging year. (My guess is that many of you couldn't even last 2 minutes on the pitch without the need for an oxygen tank and/or an ambulance, and have the tactical knowledge of a slug)

Seriously.. get some perspective. Well first, you need to come off the booze and whatever hallucinogenic drugs you're taking. Fulop had been riding the bench at Sunderland for how long? And suddenly he comes to City, and is thrust into an intense match against one of the better Prem sides, with CL implications on the line. YEAH, I'd be a bit shaky in the first half too. However, Fulop was fine in the second, and will be from here on out (which is no relevation for those who have seen him in-form)

Well said mate! His handling was good. Kicking was dodgy but he did what it said on the can!
The goal wasn't his fault and again the negative fuckers on here love to make hay when really they look in the wrong direction and pronounce his difficiencies. The lad did ok and I loved his reaction at the end!! Give the lad a chance! Support him!! The fella is (for the moment) a BLUE!!!!!

I got this far and then shook my head.

I think we all support every city player.......even Toure !!OP was thoughts on Fulop. I said he was shite today imo (as harsh as that may seem) and I gave my reasons. Some of you want to give him a cuddle and refuse to listen to any negative comments about him but some of us dont !!!!
Noone is saying he will be shit the next game...noone is saying he,s an arsehole..noone is saying why do we have a 3rd choice keeper in goal.............the mistakes that he made today (first goal I felt as a goalie he should have done better) he fumbled 2 crosses..one will cost us if he repeats it against spurs and the other was an attempted punch that also went nowhere............

Once again - who knows if he will perform better against spurs....My opinion is based on todays game, and he made me nervous.

every shot mate.. however he picked himself up in the second half.. and i WOULD DEFY EVEN YOU CARL to say that you would just jump straight into a game like that after being 3rd choice at Sunderland and not need a few minutes to get your shit together.

and i want a reply to this.. please
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: Thoughts On Fulop?

Postby roadkill2487 » Sun May 02, 2010 2:37 am

Mancini seemed happy with Martons performance on the OS and even admitted the keeper was nervous at first. TRUST ME guys.. he is loads better than Stuart Taylor and I am glad he is playing in between our posts!
roadkill2487
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 02, 2010 2:39 am

brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
M147WN wrote:
Citeh&Crew wrote:If the half of you, who bash without good reason, could play football half as well as you can unreasonably rip players, or the manager, we'd have a team full of legends who would win the Prem and CL every frigging year. (My guess is that many of you couldn't even last 2 minutes on the pitch without the need for an oxygen tank and/or an ambulance, and have the tactical knowledge of a slug)

Seriously.. get some perspective. Well first, you need to come off the booze and whatever hallucinogenic drugs you're taking. Fulop had been riding the bench at Sunderland for how long? And suddenly he comes to City, and is thrust into an intense match against one of the better Prem sides, with CL implications on the line. YEAH, I'd be a bit shaky in the first half too. However, Fulop was fine in the second, and will be from here on out (which is no relevation for those who have seen him in-form)

Well said mate! His handling was good. Kicking was dodgy but he did what it said on the can!
The goal wasn't his fault and again the negative fuckers on here love to make hay when really they look in the wrong direction and pronounce his difficiencies. The lad did ok and I loved his reaction at the end!! Give the lad a chance! Support him!! The fella is (for the moment) a BLUE!!!!!

I think we all support every city player.......even Toure !!OP was thoughts on Fulop. I said he was shite today imo (as harsh as that may seem) and I gave my reasons. Some of you want to give him a cuddle and refuse to listen to any negative comments about him but some of us dont !!!!
Noone is saying he will be shit the next game...noone is saying he,s an arsehole..noone is saying why do we have a 3rd choice keeper in goal.............the mistakes that he made today (first goal I felt as a goalie he should have done better) he fumbled 2 crosses..one will cost us if he repeats it against spurs and the other was an attempted punch that also went nowhere............

Once again - who knows if he will perform better against spurs....My opinion is based on todays game, and he made me nervous.

every shot mate.. however he picked himself up in the second half.. and i WOULD DEFY EVEN YOU CARL to say that you would just jump straight into a game like that after being 3rd choice at Sunderland and not need a few minutes to get your shit together.

Im not disagreeing the fact he was nervous.....of course he was fucking nervous..hes a 3rd choice keeper in a shitty sunderland team and the next minute hes playing in a team that may be in the champions league...Im not disputing that at all !!! ............

For the last time..thoughts on Fulap..I thought he was crap today where it mattered.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby brite blu sky » Sun May 02, 2010 3:22 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
M147WN wrote:

Im not disagreeing the fact he was nervous.....of course he was fucking nervous..hes a 3rd choice keeper in a shitty sunderland team and the next minute hes playing in a team that may be in the champions league...Im not disputing that at all !!! ............

For the last time..thoughts on Fulap..I thought he was crap today where it mattered.

respect old shcool style..

made me nervous too.. but less so as things went on

half decent kicking out

distribution i thought was BETTER than Given
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Bluez » Tue May 04, 2010 10:43 am

As has been said a bit shaky but that was to be expected considering.
One thing which did please me was by the end of the game he was calm enough to pass the ball out short to a City player rather than just hoof it forward giving it to a Villa player. Not only did it waste time but he gave it to SWP which led to the final goal.
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby brite blu sky » Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Take a chill pill you muppet.

we are analizing the match and players - Id like to see how many city fans would be confident having Fulop in nets for the spurs match!

i have to agree with C&C.
Fulop had his wobble and he was better and will be better in the end, for that having happened early in the game.

Looking what he was good at.. was his distribution. He found SWP with a precise throw straight after catching it that gave SWP the chance against just one player. Well picked out quickly by Fulop and a good clean throw set the situation up that led to a goal.
He looks to me to have much better distibution than Shay. and in terms of our team attacking that is very important.

i was goalkeeper for 10 years with my school team and although i was actually crap i used to pride myself on pinpoint long throws to set us right back on attack. It can be an effective weapon and Shay hardly ever seems to even try it. Gonna keep an eye on Fulop and see if he tries similar stuff in the next two games..
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 04, 2010 5:07 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Take a chill pill you muppet.

we are analizing the match and players - Id like to see how many city fans would be confident having Fulop in nets for the spurs match!

i have to agree with C&C.
Fulop had his wobble and he was better and will be better in the end, for that having happened early in the game.

Looking what he was good at.. was his distribution. He found SWP with a precise throw straight after catching it that gave SWP the chance against just one player. Well picked out quickly by Fulop and a good clean throw set the situation up that led to a goal.
He looks to me to have much better distibution than Shay. and in terms of our team attacking that is very important.

i was goalkeeper for 10 years with my school team and although i was actually crap i used to pride myself on pinpoint long throws to set us right back on attack. It can be an effective weapon and Shay hardly ever seems to even try it. Gonna keep an eye on Fulop and see if he tries similar stuff in the next two games..

Well lets see if he has got over his "shaky start" when we play tomorrow.

I hope toure et al protect him like he was the family jewels, thats all I can say !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Tue May 04, 2010 5:23 pm

well while we are all worrying about our keeper.. is there any news on Gomez ?

if he plays as their best bet he may end up going back off.. that would be funny

if they go with their next best he is absolutely unproven.. oh the irony!
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby TheGOAT » Tue May 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Can one of you idiots explain to me why you think Carews goal was the keepers fault??
If a ball is hit straight through your legs at that pace, there isn't much you can do about it!

Do you think Given would have known the ball would be hit through his legs, and dropped his bollocks a few feet to save it?

Irrationaly blaming an easy target!!
"Watch a DVD, eat some pizza
**** each other!
I'm serious!!
**** a chicken if that's what it takes...
Watch a chicken ******* a horse...
What? You think the guys at google sat around watching Trumpton?"
TheGOAT
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 04, 2010 6:47 pm

TheGOAT wrote:Can one of you idiots explain to me why you think Carews goal was the keepers fault??
If a ball is hit straight through your legs at that pace, there isn't much you can do about it!

Do you think Given would have known the ball would be hit through his legs, and dropped his bollocks a few feet to save it?

Irrationaly blaming an easy target!!

Its bad for any player when a ball goes between your legs..let alone scoring that way - mega idiot!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum