Ricky Hatton Spreading The Word In Vegas

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Ricky Hatton Spreading The Word In Vegas

Postby King Kev » Sat May 01, 2010 10:36 am

Pictured at the weigh-in for the Mayweather/Mosley fight.

Good lad!
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Ricky Hatton Spreading The Word In Vegas

Postby Dazzacity » Sat May 01, 2010 10:37 am

Cool T-shirt!! Nice one Hatton.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Blue Toy » Sat May 01, 2010 10:40 am

I wonder if he is asked by the club to do stuff like that, or if it's his own decision?

I'm sure either way it isn't a problem to him because he's so blue, I'm just curious.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 01, 2010 10:48 am

Blue Toy wrote:I wonder if he is asked by the club to do stuff like that, or if it's his own decision?

I'm sure either way it isn't a problem to him because he's so blue, I'm just curious.

So Blue, 'Kin 'ell, he's not even coming to one of the most important games in recent history!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Blue Toy » Sat May 01, 2010 10:50 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Blue Toy wrote:I wonder if he is asked by the club to do stuff like that, or if it's his own decision?

So Blue, 'Kin 'ell, he's not even coming to one of the most important games in recent history!

I have to be honest, I'd miss today for an all expenses PR stunt trip to Vegas which will in some way be earning him a 6 figure sum no doubt!
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 01, 2010 10:51 am

Blue Toy wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I have to be honest, I'd miss today for an all expenses PR stunt trip to Vegas which will in some way be earning him a 6 figure sum no doubt!

Each to their own mate ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Sister of fu » Sat May 01, 2010 10:58 am

Ricky Hatton needs to get on a diet he can't honestly prefer being fat!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby eastlandsblue » Sat May 01, 2010 11:27 am

Beefymcfc wrote:

I'm with you Beefy, pisses me off when they parade around when he makes an appearence, why not parade blues who have been to every game, once in a while, their the real hero's.

They could start with Kippax
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat May 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Man had Rooney carrying his belt.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Mase » Sat May 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Man had Rooney carrying his belt.

Wasn't he sat with United players at a derby at OT?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Vhero » Sat May 01, 2010 1:09 pm

MaseCTID wrote:

Wasn't he sat with U***d players at a derby at OT?

Yep and one of his last major fights a bunch of rags walked him down to the ring but hey? Were not ones to judge eh?
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Dazzacity » Sat May 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Vhero wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:

Yep and one of his last major fights a bunch of rags walked him down to the ring but hey? Were not ones to judge eh?

Iv read his book. He says his old personal gym was full of City posters and pics, bar a pic of Rooney and Best!! He said he thinks these two are great role models and great sportsman! what, a gobby tosser and an alcholic!!??. He went on to say something along the lines of " anyone that hates a particular sportman just because of the colour they wear- needs their head lookin at". Really pissd me off when I read that. Id never have a pic of a rag player on my wall.. Not a chance in hell!!

What a twat though, havin Rooney carry his belt into the ring. I thought the guy would know all about the rivalry when you consider where he lives!!.

I dont dislike Hatton, a million miles from it! Although I find him a pretty boring fighter and he is far from being my fav, I still think the guy is great, though..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat May 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
Vhero wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:

Iv read his book. He says his old personal gym was full of City posters and pics, bar a pic of Rooney and Best!! He said he thinks these two are great role models and great sportsman! what, a gobby tosser and an alcholic!!??. He went on to say something along the lines of " anyone that hates a particular sportman just because of the colour they wear- needs their head lookin at". Really pissd me off when I read that. Id never have a pic of a rag player on my wall.. Not a chance in hell!!

What a twat though, havin Rooney carry his belt into the ring. I thought the guy would know all about the rivalry when you consider where he lives!!.

I dont dislike Hatton, a million miles from it! Although I find him a pretty boring fighter and he is far from being my fav, I still think the guy is great, though..

ok, let's assume that he has bit of a man crush for Wayne R and has his picture on heart shaped frame but why Best? Hatton wasn't even around when he was playing and during his life, Best was nothing more than feller asking for spare change face all yellow.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Return to The Maine Football forum