Villa Match Results

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Villa Match Results

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat May 01, 2010 2:06 am

Alright i have some bad news...we've lost to Villa 3-0.

The scorers were Carew, Young and Agbonlawhore. Unfortunately, City looked like no-hopers who could barely control themselves or the ball and had little instinct and gave away possession at every turn. I was really really disappointed in the result and angry afterwards.

The only good news is that it was me playing FIFA 2010 on my iphone, so i'm not sure this result will actually count in the Premier League table, but i'll check tomorrow afternoon and update this thread to see if they give Villa the 3 pts. Admittedly, i'd had about 4 whisky drinks after i was rear-ended in a minor accident this afternoon. Have you ever been rear-ended? it's somewhat painful if i am honest. I took some Aleve and am having one more Makers Mark with three (3) ice cubes in it to help cool down the hot, tasty whisky. Hopefully my back will feel better in the morning and maybe the FA will see clear NOT to issue Villa the 3 pts. I think the result was fucking dishonorable.

Mancini out?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Re: Villa Match Results

Postby Slim » Sat May 01, 2010 2:41 am

Please, I saw the game about two days ago and we won 2-0. Of course Bojan and Kinkladze were the scorers so I am not sure how much that'll impact the outcome.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Sat May 01, 2010 3:32 am

Will you be controlling the Septic's World Cup matches Doomie?
It won't matter much.....(Huh! medieval!!!!!)...I'll get you later for that....:-)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Patrick » Sat May 01, 2010 6:59 am

Is aleve similar to anusol?
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel