Brum fans on our side Re: Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Brum fans on our side Re: Hart

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:02 pm

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,170135

Good lads! They even recognise that we have done them a favour and that paying his wages for the season is only fair.

I dunno why Mcleish is being a twat, but i didnt like his comments before the match at COMS, and then we went on to hammer them.

I dont like how this might make Gunnar feel, and hart may not get time to train (plus i dont like his public bitterness against city, Hughes has gone FFS, stop being a tool). So of course i want hart back, but then I would play gunnar on saturday possible if there was not enough days to train. The pressure would be on hart on saturday and hes already had a good game against villa.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: Brum fans on our side Re: Hart

Postby Mike J » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Nick wrote:http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,170135

Good lads! They even recognise that we have done them a favour and that paying his wages for the season is only fair.

I dunno why Mcleish is being a twat, but i didnt like his comments before the match at COMS, and then we went on to hammer them.

I dont like how this might make Gunnar feel, and hart may not get time to train (plus i dont like his public bitterness against city, Hughes has gone FFS, stop being a tool). So of course i want hart back, but then I would play gunnar on saturday possible if there was not enough days to train. The pressure would be on hart on saturday and hes already had a good game against villa.

why are you worried about gunnar? he knows what is at stake and that we CANNOT afford to go in to these games with someone who has such little experience like him.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Just feel bad for the lad. Im on the fence on this one. I think he did well against arsenal but im shitting myself for the villa match, whoever is in net. I just think that nothing would be expected of the young lad, whereas there will be MASSIVE pressure on hart and im not sure if he will be able to take it.

Theres bound to be finger pointing after the first goal we concede, no matter who is in net.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mike J » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Nick wrote:Just feel bad for the lad. Im on the fence on this one. I think he did well against arsenal but im shitting myself for the villa match, whoever is in net. I just think that nothing would be expected of the young lad, whereas there will be MASSIVE pressure on hart and im not sure if he will be able to take it.

Theres bound to be finger pointing after the first goal we concede, no matter who is in net.

true. but joe hart seems to have a cool head on him, he is experienced in the prem against top draw teams but also at international level. imo it is absolutely vital we get him back.

gunnar's time will come, perhaps not with us though. ive read good things about him while he was at wrexham.
Mike J

Supporter of: Who do you think

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Gunnar wont be worried, he is no3 in the pecking order anyway. We need a keeper more for the fact we have no cover in case Gunnar gets injured. If it is Joe that comes then Gunnar will know he is then expected to be cover for Joe. If it someone else it may be Gunnar who plays and the newbie covers him.

cant see any problem
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby sweenyuk » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:33 pm

2 weeks ago Gunnar did not expect to be sat on the bench, so this idea we should feel sorry for him if Hart comes back is crazy. He will get better knowledge of the game the more top class goalies he works along side in training and he will still be in the squad regardless of who we sign, so for Gunnar it is a win win situation
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:38 pm

What I don't get is that if we look set to be given permission from the premier league to sign any goal keeper (providing their club allows obviously), we would dive straight at eh, that guy, eh Fullop.

Ask my bollox! Think of the clubs that would jump at a nice little earner for us to take their keeper for the last couple of games. They may not be the best keepers in world football, but I'm quite confident this Fullop cunt isn't high on the list.

Anyone? Fucking world is in bits and getting worse by the day.
Original Dub

Postby Dameerto » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Hull's season is over already - if they let us have Myhill for our last three games i wouldn't grumble - or James from Portsmouth, assuming they have a cleaner or tea lady to fill in for him (not that either will happen though)
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Iv got a feelin that Gunner will be out to prove a point and will end up being a hero.. I guess the coaches know best though..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Dameerto wrote:Hull's season is over already - if they let us have Myhill for our last three games i wouldn't grumble - or James from Portsmouth, assuming they have a cleaner or tea lady to fill in for him (not that either will happen though)

James would be great!!!! it would also help Pompy out a little by us payin his wages..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Dameerto wrote:Hull's season is over already - if they let us have Myhill for our last three games i wouldn't grumble - or James from Portsmouth, assuming they have a cleaner or tea lady to fill in for him (not that either will happen though)

o no, myhill would be one of the last on my list, he hasnt been in the team recently not sure if hes injured or what.

agree 100% with OD, there should be clubs queing up for us to tka there keeper for 3games, James would do nicely but there should be plenty of options assuming the PL havent put some sort of clause into taking a clubs 1st choice. id be happy with maik taylor if hart cant come.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID

Postby Dameerto » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Dazzacity wrote:

James would be great!!!! it would also help Pompy out a little by us payin his wages..

Yeah - I was forgetting about their cup final though - but that should be after our last game so no worries there.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Return to The Maine Football forum