Gourcuff?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Gourcuff?

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:06 am

The exact player we're crying out? I think so. Still only 23 and has moments of true genius. Shit source for this article but surely he'd be near the top of pile when looking for a creative midfielder? And this is one of my favourite goals of all time. A moment of real football genius!
[youtube]zdVzzvMEG08[/youtube]

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is set to make a move to snap up Bordeaux midfielder Yoann Gourcuff. The Eastlands manager is looking for more creativity to help provide firepower to his illustrious strikers and he sees the French international as an ideal signing.
The 23 year old found himself floundering after a move to AC Milan and his stuttering career was saved by an initial loan spell at Bordeaux during which time he aided Laurent Blanc’s side to a French Ligue title which then set up a permanent deal to the Stade Chaban-Delmas.
However this season hasn’t quite gone according to plan. Whilst the club did well on the Champions League front they have found themselves struggling domestically and currently sit in sixth spot 14 points behind league leaders Marseille.
Clearly money is not a problem for the Eastlands club and they are willing to stump up the cash for the £18m rated former Rennes man. Gourcuff is an agile intelligent ball winner who has a knack of scoring crucial goals and could be suited to a Premier League move.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/04/26 ... he-offing/?
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Re: Gourcuff?

Postby avoidconfusion » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:36 am

I love that guy, so much ability!
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:55 am

class player
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 am

Brilliant player. I remember when we were after Kaka, the Milan fans were saying they had a more than adequate replacement in Gourcuff. They weren't one bit impressed when Milan let him go.
Original Dub

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 pm

You know if we put in a bid i reckon he would come as i dont think Bordeux are gonna be in CL next season.And before anyone states the bleedin obvious i will say we will be in the CL next season.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Return to The Maine Football forum