POLL: Our two cup final games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

How many points will we get?

6 Points :-)
50%
4 Points
29%
3 Points
7%
2 Points
7%
1 Point
5%
0 Points :-(
3%

Total votes : 111

Re: POLL: Our two cup final games

Postby Grob » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Alex Sapphire wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Personally I have no idea. I think we have been playing quite well for the past month now but injury to Given puts everything in new light. I think we are capable of taking all six and I doubt we'd loss both of them so anything between 1 to 6 is possibility. The way I see it right now it's real roll of dice.

that's what you get for appointing the best young manager in Europe

At least we are still in the running. With best young Welsh manager in Europe we'd probably be fighting for 11th spot. Which apparently is huge improvement on 10th season before. Then again, I could be all wrong, Hughes sides are ALWAYS better in second half of the season. I was told so and I have no reason not to believe it.

Edit. Regarding the actual title of the topic and addition to my previous post. I actually think we have better chance winning Spurs than Villa. Spurs reckless style of play suits us better than Villa's. O'Neills sets his defence to sit deep and we are shit at scoring outside box.

To be fair Niall, when Hughes left we were in 6th. Currently we are in 6th.

Not much has got better from that perspective.

Mancini though has been given the chance to make himself a hero over the next 3 games. Hope he does it.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Re: POLL: Our two cup final games

Postby dikdik » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:16 pm

I'm with brite blue. I think the dodgy keeper situation will make both Spurs and Villa a little more adventurous. This will play into our hands and we will marmalise the opposition with brilliant counter attacking formations.
I can just see the cricket scores now! :)
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Manchester City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum