Weiss

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Weiss

Postby shawzy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 am

Fantastic skill.
Heres the link..His run starts about 1min into the vid.

http://videos.sapo.pt/aQuzMf9pFGNlcksI1NZI
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 am

A great run with an end product to go with a great little near post cross in the last game. That's exactly the ball that everyone in our team gets wrong, every single time we get in that position. If he could do the last bit consistantly even without the clever run he'd be an improvement.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:53 am

Ted Hughes wrote:A great run with an end product to go with a great little near post cross in the last game. That's exactly the ball that everyone in our team gets wrong, every single time we get in that position. If he could do the last bit consistantly even without the clever run he'd be an improvement.

i believe that he and AJ should be playing some football together right now. it's a shame they aren't. We've had a couple passengers the last few matches and Mr Bellamy needs some rest i think.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby King Kev » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:57 am

I hope he's back with us next season, IMO he's our most exciting winger.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:01 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:A great run with an end product to go with a great little near post cross in the last game. That's exactly the ball that everyone in our team gets wrong, every single time we get in that position. If he could do the last bit consistantly even without the clever run he'd be an improvement.

i believe that he and AJ should be playing some football together right now. it's a shame they aren't. We've had a couple passengers the last few matches and Mr Bellamy needs some rest i think.

cheers

Tbh he wasn't very good in most of his earlier games for Bolton so I don't think he would have got the chance this season. Will get a chance pre season I should think. I just hope Bob lets him & Johnson play on their correct sides occasionally, it will be more difficult for him to shine otherwise.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:03 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Tbh he wasn't very good in most of his earlier games for Bolton so I don't think he would have got the chance this season. Will get a chance pre season I should think. I just hope Bob lets him & Johnson play on their correct sides occasionally, it will be more difficult for him to shine otherwise.

that's exactly what i'm asking for...

in theory tho...who on the wing would you have liked to see added into the mix over the last 2 matches to create some energy and excitement? it's only him.

i don't mind the hip, fashionable "left winger on the right" setup, but what i want to see is the versatility to change sides throughout the match and confuse defenders by showing them different things during the match.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:10 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

that's exactly what i'm asking for...

in theory tho...who on the wing would you have liked to see added into the mix over the last 2 matches to create some energy and excitement? it's only him.

i don't mind the hip, fashionable "left winger on the right" setup, but what i want to see is the versatility to change sides throughout the match and confuse defenders by showing them different things during the match.

cheers

I agree we should be swapping it about & Kiddo should have been mithering Bob to put Johnson against Neville; Kidd knows all about Neville so there's no excuse.

I think the present Situation is crying out for SWP to sort his head out. I have a feeling he'll get one more key opportunity to win us a big game but if he's as ineffective as he has been recently we should wave him goodbye at the end of the season & look at promoting Weiss in the pre season games. If SWP can't take his chance in this team, what use is he?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Return to The Maine Football forum