NEW AWAY KIT?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

NEW AWAY KIT?

Postby Manx Blue » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 am

http://media.photobucket.com/image/manc ... 1.png?o=11

Came across this on Photo bucket. It has a "release date" of 17/07/10...similar type font to last year so it maybe just someone messing around??

Dark blue....but none of the other shirts have a release date, even the home shirts
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: NEW AWAY KIT?

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:49 am

Fake. We're definitely going with Puma for next season.

I prefer the red and black one 2 pictures to the right
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 am

red an black one is much better

something not right about the dk blue one..is it the fine white lines?
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 am

Manx Blue wrote:http://media.photobucket.com/image/manchester%20city%202010/invisbleboff/Manchester%20City%20FC%20%20Kits%202010%20-%202011/MCFCAWAY20102011.png?o=11

Came across this on Photo bucket. It has a "release date" of 17/07/10...similar type font to last year so it maybe just someone messing around??

Dark blue....but none of the other shirts have a release date, even the home shirts

He has done loads of mock ups, including purple ones, red & black ones - which we know are not real, just a good photoshopper with time on his hands by the looks of it
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 am

Blue one is definitely a fake because it's got the old Umbro logo instead of the new one.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby eastlandsblue » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:Fake. We're definitely going with Puma for next season.

I've not seen confirmation that were going with puma next year, and if we were? why are they keeping the 3rd kit for another season, and they, have just released a new set of traning tops with umbro logo.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Manx Blue » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:

I've not seen confirmation that were going with puma next year, and if we were? why are they keeping the 3rd kit for another season, and they, have just released a new set of traning tops with umbro logo.

Here here eastlands

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Slim » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:10 pm

I spoke to a girl at the club the other day, we are definitely with Umbro next season and the reason the 3rd shirt is not dropping in price is because it's carrying over to next season.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby btajim » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:33 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:

Mate - you've been using this Forum long enough to pick up on the constant joking about Puma Kits and City! i.e. It's a generic answer to an obvious question.

But the Kits will be made by Donnay and modelled by Miss Man City.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby avoidconfusion » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Manx Blue wrote:http://media.photobucket.com/image/manchester%20city%202010/invisbleboff/Manchester%20City%20FC%20%20Kits%202010%20-%202011/MCFCAWAY20102011.png?o=11

God I hope not. Looks shit imho
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Woop! A kit thread.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby ashton287 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:26 pm

burgandy one with the white and blue stripe, i want to have sex wearing that. someone email GC and tell him that's gotta be the one to make up for his retarded new seasoncard schemes
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Manx Blue » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:29 pm

There is a chap on the unmentionable site, reckons the new home kit will have maroon piping on the sleeves and nod to the kit worn in 1968

The away kit is allegedly Midnight/dark blue

Manx Blue

Postby OhDannyBoy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:03 pm

I know 2 lads at the umbro offices in Cheadle. As i said last year when the kits were rumoured to be coming out, as soon as they get anything for certain i will let you all know.

Right now initial designs are in, but they are no where near a final product. And wont be/nor will have a date until the end of the season, when we find out if we have champs league or not.

You see the kits will have to me designed/made and distributed for an earlier date ready for the champs league qualifiers. So yeh, if you seen a design. It isn’t real!!
OhDannyBoy
Superman's Underpants

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Why are City always the last fuckin team to have their kits sorted for the coming season?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Vhero » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:26 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:

We cannot go with Puma anyways we have a 10 year deal with Umbro havn't we?
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Manx Blue » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 pm

OhDannyBoy wrote:I know 2 lads at the umbro offices in Cheadle. As i said last year when the kits were rumoured to be coming out, as soon as they get anything for certain i will let you all know.

Right now initial designs are in, but they are no where near a final product. And wont be/nor will have a date until the end of the season, when we find out if we have champs league or not.

You see the kits will have to me designed/made and distributed for an earlier date ready for the champs league qualifiers. So yeh, if you seen a design. It isn’t real!!

the chap who designed that blue one is actually a member on here....after a bit of investigative work

well 1 post back in 2007!

Manx Blue

Postby razor400 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Manx Blue wrote:
OhDannyBoy wrote:I know 2 lads at the umbro offices in Cheadle. As i said last year when the kits were rumoured to be coming out, as soon as they get anything for certain i will let you all know.

the chap who designed that blue one is actually a member on here....after a bit of investigative work

well 1 post back in 2007!

He's deffo having an off day with that abomination!
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Nick » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 pm

its too blue. Its supposed to be a kit we can wear when blue clashes. My luck to get both the home and away this season and the keep the bloody third shirt!
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dave_G » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Nick wrote:its too blue. Its supposed to be a kit we can wear when blue clashes. My luck to get both the home and away this season and the keep the bloody third shirt!

Im just glad we're keeping at least one of the kits to be honest, all 3 are great this season. If i had to keep one though it would be the home kit
Dave_G
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum