The Mancityfans pint of Gary Glitter.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Mancityfans pint of Gary Glitter.

Postby dazby » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Lass O Gowry 12pm Tuesday.

Be there.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Re: The Mancityfans pint of Gary Glitter.

Postby ant london » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 pm

dazby wrote:Lass O Gowry 12pm Tuesday.

Be there.

trust a descendant of convicts to choose a time that favours those from the fringes of society; the old, the unemployed and the neer do wells who can be in a public house at lunchtime during the working week
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby dazby » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

This is the catch up with Burt. Training will be at 2:30. It is an ideal time for a lunch nosh.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby ant london » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:12 pm

dazby wrote:This is the catch up with Burt. Training will be at 2:30. It is an ideal time for a lunch nosh.

Mate...any time is a good time for a nosh

Although, I think you might be in for a shock if that's why you're meeting up with Burt

Although the falsies could come out I guess ;-D
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:13 pm

ant london wrote:
dazby wrote:Lass O Gowry 12pm Tuesday.

Be there.

trust a descendant of convicts to choose a time that favours those from the fringes of society; the old, the unemployed and the neer do wells who can be in a public house at lunchtime during the working week

I think I should resent that as I seem to fit all 3 categories :)
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby dazby » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:19 pm

ant london wrote:
dazby wrote:This is the catch up with Burt. Training will be at 2:30. It is an ideal time for a lunch nosh.

Mate...any time is a good time for a nosh

Although, I think you might be in for a shock if that's why you're meeting up with Burt

Although the falsies could come out I guess ;-D

I am quite the slut Ant, you should know that by now. Andie built the tension and Lee Kinda resisted my charms. Burt's copping it.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby Vhero » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Hahah couldn't if I wanted to at a job interview..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Burt » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Ok Dazza. Bit fuclin early since I'm in work in the morning but I should make it on time...........ish.

I can only ave a couple o gargles unfortunately cos I was due to fly to bombchuckerland in the early hours of Weds morning but looks like that's bolloxed now and I won't know till tomorrow if the flights are deffo still off. Plan "B" is to then make our way to Wales and get the ferry from there, so everything's up in the air at the moment (see what I did there?) and I'll ave to be fairly compus mentus tomorrow afternoon to sort stuff out.

Who you coming tut battle cruiser with and do you know where it is mate?

Any other o you Blue fuclers are very welcome to join us:o)
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby nick (duki blues) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:13 pm

not got a clue where it is but hopefully i will be there so any directions will be very helpfull
nick (duki blues)
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Burt » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:14 pm

nick (duki blues) wrote:not got a clue where it is but hopefully i will be there so any directions will be very helpfull

It's just off Oxford Rd on the street where the BBC is on the corner mate.
Burt

Postby Burt » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 pm

And it's also within jizzin distance of the gay village so we can introduce Dazza to "Man World" heheee!
Burt

Postby dazby » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 pm

I spelt it wrong. It's Lass O Gowrie.
[url]<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=lass+o+gowrie&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=14.723988,39.506836&ie=UTF8&cd=1&hq=lass+o+gowrie&hnear=&ll=53.482121,-2.238464&spn=0.115635,0.308647&z=12&iwloc=A&cid=6479856039905273993>[/url]
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby nick (duki blues) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:29 pm

i will be getting the train to piccadilly so it doesnt look to hard to find from there looking on the map
nick (duki blues)

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Training should be at 2.30 as I was told that but it is not unusual for things to change at short notice.That's one of the things they have done a few times which didn't go down well. I might be double checking in the morning and if it is different I will send you a pm.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Burt » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm

PM's gone to Nick and Dazza with my number.

Any other of you fuclers fancy joinin in for a couple o swift gargles and want my number, then just say so.
Burt

Postby Burt » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:58 pm

A good meet up of the Manchester and Australian crews. Bit of a face off at first with a bit o fisticuffs and a couple o headbuts but we soon settled down to agree to a few pints o gary glitter and share our love of all that is Blue. Dazza and Pablo proved their worth and held their own, no referees were required. Nick (Duki blues) turned up and we all observed Dazza devour the ol black pudding with mustard in the Lass O Gawrie battle cruiser. He was unsure at first but scoffed the lot as we helped ourselves to pitta bread with various dips. Pablo and Dazza had planned to go to watch the lads training at 2.30pm but ellected to stay in the batle cruiser for a decent afternoon's lash session. We must have sampled about three different home brewed ales and got suitably merry. A good time had by all in my humble oppinion. Superb to meet all you guys and I truly hope that we get to do it again in the near future when Pablo doesn't have to stay on the coca cola (cos he was Dazza's driver for the day). I'm off to bomchuckerland in the morning so don't think I'll be able to post till next Monday. Enjoy your time down in the smoke with the lads for the gooners game Dazza. I'm sure that you will be as well looked after as you have been up here in Mancunia cos you're with fellow Blues. Big ups to all you folks that have made made him as welcome as we'd all expect from our crew and given him a time that he'll hopefully cherish forever.

City till we die.............................................................
Burt

Postby nick (duki blues) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:35 pm

credit to you Burt it was an excellent choice of boozer and i have never seen black pudding made to look so fancy with the cocktail sticks lol
nick (duki blues)

Postby zuricity » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Burt wrote:A good meet up of the Manchester and Australian crews. Bit of a face off at first with a bit o fisticuffs and a couple o headbuts but we soon settled down to agree to a few pints o gary glitter and share our love of all that is Blue. Dazza and Pablo proved their worth and held their own, no referees were required. Nick (Duki blues) turned up and we all observed Dazza devour the ol black pudding with mustard in the Lass O Gawrie battle cruiser. He was unsure at first but scoffed the lot as we helped ourselves to pitta bread with various dips. Pablo and Dazza had planned to go to watch the lads training at 2.30pm but ellected to stay in the batle cruiser for a decent afternoon's lash session. We must have sampled about three different home brewed ales and got suitably merry. A good time had by all in my humble oppinion. Superb to meet all you guys and I truly hope that we get to do it again in the near future when Pablo doesn't have to stay on the coca cola (cos he was Dazza's driver for the day). I'm off to bomchuckerland in the morning so don't think I'll be able to post till next Monday. Enjoy your time down in the smoke with the lads for the gooners game Dazza. I'm sure that you will be as well looked after as you have been up here in Mancunia cos you're with fellow Blues. Big ups to all you folks that have made made him as welcome as we'd all expect from our crew and given him a time that he'll hopefully cherish forever.

I thought it was only elephants that came in pints ?

Ok, I'll get my coat.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby gillie » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:39 pm

zuricity wrote:
Burt wrote:A good meet up of the Manchester and Australian crews. Bit of a face off at first with a bit o fisticuffs and a couple o headbuts but we soon settled down to agree to a few pints o gary glitter and share our love of all that is Blue. Dazza and Pablo proved their worth and held their own, no referees were required. Nick (Duki blues) turned up and we all observed Dazza devour the ol black pudding with mustard in the Lass O Gawrie battle cruiser. He was unsure at first but scoffed the lot as we helped ourselves to pitta bread with various dips. Pablo and Dazza had planned to go to watch the lads training at 2.30pm but ellected to stay in the batle cruiser for a decent afternoon's lash session. We must have sampled about three different home brewed ales and got suitably merry. A good time had by all in my humble oppinion. Superb to meet all you guys and I truly hope that we get to do it again in the near future when Pablo doesn't have to stay on the coca cola (cos he was Dazza's driver for the day). I'm off to bomchuckerland in the morning so don't think I'll be able to post till next Monday. Enjoy your time down in the smoke with the lads for the gooners game Dazza. I'm sure that you will be as well looked after as you have been up here in Mancunia cos you're with fellow Blues. Big ups to all you folks that have made made him as welcome as we'd all expect from our crew and given him a time that he'll hopefully cherish forever.

I thought it was only elephants that came in pints ?

Ok, I'll get my coat.

No i do as well lol thats why i have so many kids.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby dazby » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 pm

a great afternoon watching these three polish off about 8 pints each...................

hmmmmmmmmm cola.........
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum