mary d's yesti

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

mary d's yesti

Postby city9_4eva » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

it was brilliant in the mary d's yesterday! just wana no if eny 1 knows the name of the tune to the chant 'bouncy castle when fergie dies' jelly and ice cream when fergie dies???? and also eny1 know the full lyrics to the chant that has these lines in it........ pull down ya knickers and show us ya clit??? thats the only two lines i got, jus wana no the rest snds quite funny, as every 1 was singin it and laughing.
city9_4eva
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Re: mary d's yesti

Postby MHiggi » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Gutted I missed out on this and went to the Townley instead
MHiggi
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby King Kev » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

city9_4eva wrote:it was brilliant in the mary d's yesterday! just wana no if eny 1 knows the name of the tune to the chant 'bouncy castle when fergie dies' jelly and ice cream when fergie dies???? and also eny1 know the full lyrics to the chant that has these lines in it........ pull down ya knickers and show us ya clit??? thats the only two lines i got, jus wana no the rest snds quite funny, as every 1 was singin it and laughing.
I have just ran this through Babel Fish and I think you will agree that the translation is slightly easier to read....

d' was shining in the Maria; s yesterday! wana ninguÌ  n if he is eny 1 hardly knows to the name of harmony to the song ' spirited castle when fergie dies' it dances the jaleo and frozen when the fergie dies? and also eny1 knows lyrical the complete ones to the song that causes that these lines in him ........ throw the panties downwards of or and they demonstrate clit to us of or? that one is unique the two lines that I obtained, jus wana ninguÌ absolutely funny  n snds of the rest, like each 1 it and laughter were singin.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 pm

King Kev wrote:
city9_4eva wrote:it was brilliant in the mary d's yesterday! just wana no if eny 1 knows the name of the tune to the chant 'bouncy castle when fergie dies' jelly and ice cream when fergie dies???? and also eny1 know the full lyrics to the chant that has these lines in it........ pull down ya knickers and show us ya clit??? thats the only two lines i got, jus wana no the rest snds quite funny, as every 1 was singin it and laughing.
I have just ran this through Babel Fish and I think you will agree that the translation is slightly easier to read....

d' was shining in the Maria; s yesterday! wana ninguÌ  n if he is eny 1 hardly knows to the name of harmony to the song ' spirited castle when fergie dies' it dances the jaleo and frozen when the fergie dies? and also eny1 knows lyrical the complete ones to the song that causes that these lines in him ........ throw the panties downwards of or and they demonstrate clit to us of or? that one is unique the two lines that I obtained, jus wana ninguÌ absolutely funny  n snds of the rest, like each 1 it and laughter were singin.

ROFL. Genius KK.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby city9_4eva » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 pm

come on guys. I typed this quick just want to know the name of the song? and also the lyrics to that city chant? please
city9_4eva

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Blue Toy wrote:
King Kev wrote:

ROFL. Genius KK.

As above!!
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beeks » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:47 pm

city9_4eva wrote:come on guys. I typed this quick just want to know the name of the song? and also the lyrics to that city chant? please

Tom Hark - The Piranhas

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8U-I0RH8Cc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8U-I0RH8Cc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby King Kev » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:53 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
city9_4eva wrote:come on guys. I typed this quick just want to know the name of the song? and also the lyrics to that city chant? please

Tom Hark - The Piranhas

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8U-I0RH8Cc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8U-I0RH8Cc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Good tune! First record I ever bought.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby city9_4eva » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:02 pm

thanks for that! so does anybody know the rest of the chant im on about then?
city9_4eva

Postby city9_4eva » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:21 pm

it goes.... were having a party when fergie dies
having a party when fergie dies
jelly and ice cream when fergie dies
bouncy castle when fergie dies
pass the parcel when fergie dies

to the tune of the one above
everyone was jumping around going crazy to it
city9_4eva

Postby Beeks » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 pm

city9_4eva wrote:it goes.... were having a party when fergie dies
having a party when fergie dies

to the tune of the one above
everyone was jumping around going crazy to it

pass the parcel when fergies dies

angel delight when fergie dies

peaches and tip top when fergies dies

spin the bottle when fergie dies
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby city9_4eva » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 pm

so whats the words to the chant that has 2 lines that go 'pull down your knickers and show us ya clit' i no its crude but i just want to no the other words?
city9_4eva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm

The Townley it is then.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby rick1894citizen » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm

pull down your knickers and show us your clit
we are the city, you know you love it

we are the manchester boys.

Dont know the rest
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Feed The Goat » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Why don't u rip off your knickers and show us your clit, we r man city u know u love it, give us a gobble and suck on my plums
we r the Manchester boys.
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Return to The Maine Football forum