After match trouble.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

After match trouble.

Postby Nick » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Hope the scum got a good kicking. They deserved it! What genius let them out at the same time as us only for them to walk right through us cheering! They lock us in for hours at the swamp! Its like city/ the police wanted them to get a good kicking.....
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Re: After match trouble.

Postby Nick » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Why does nobody ever see trouble on here?

Just read on bluemoon, apparantly they set the dogs on an innocent woman who was bitten and a 70 year old man was pushed over. Blues nearly pushed a riot van over.

I was screaming at the police for letting the scum out. They must have wanted it to go off.
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby viking the Odd » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Sounds as if Gene Hunt was in charge of the policing today.
viking the Odd
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Bingo Lewis » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 am

Fidel got a taste of it yesterday. we were stood buzzing at it all going off.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 am

Nick wrote:Hope the scum got a good kicking. They deserved it! What genius let them out at the same time as us only for them to walk right through us cheering! They lock us in for hours at the swamp! Its like city/ the police wanted them to get a good kicking.....

What the fuck??? Are you for real??? My mate was in the United end and got set upon along with women and children just for being a red. It was out of order.

I agree that they should have been locked in but its bang out of order when inconcent people get caught up in it like the 80 yr old woman (City Fan) clinging to a fence i saw near Mary Ds. At horrible sight and one i dont want to see again!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby dazby » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:59 am

IBH and Kiers had a bit of fun in town afterwards.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby btajim » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:02 am

Svensational wrote:My mate said he was reading red issue today and hes heard that a city fan died of a heart attack at half time?! Not sure if true though?

Someone up in the 3rd Tier East Stand had a heart attack as the Match kicked off. I'm unaware what happened after that.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Green in blue » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:06 pm

yeh a fan had a cardiac arrest at the steps to 308. not good
Green in blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:22 am

LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Bluez » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:39 am

Nick wrote:Hope the scum got a good kicking. They deserved it! What genius let them out at the same time as us only for them to walk right through us cheering! They lock us in for hours at the swamp! Its like city/ the police wanted them to get a good kicking.....

If it wasn't for cocks like you no one would need to be held back after a game. Football violence is for dinosaurs, all it does is make City look bad.

After beating up Dioufs brother we even have thePolice praising Scum for their restraint. Great.
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 am

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/19/manchester-U***d-city-diouf

Dickheads.

'One fan was seen throwing horse dung at United's supporters with his bare hands.'

Perhaps shouting: "Take that you red bastards...ha ha....some of this shit from my hands has just bounced off that bloke's coat..bet he feels a right dick now.."

It just gets worse.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby trout man » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:37 am

Sister of fu wrote:

What the fuck??? Are you for real??? My mate was in the U***d end and got set upon along with women and children just for being a red. It was out of order.

I agree that they should have been locked in but its bang out of order when inconcent people get caught up in it like the 80 yr old woman (City Fan) clinging to a fence i saw near Mary Ds. At horrible sight and one i dont want to see again!!

Agreed, was at Mary Ds and it was stupidity (from City fans) no need.
Hoping our new rollercoaster gives us the thrill of our lives.
trout man
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Ellie and City
My favourite player is: Vinnie

Postby patrickblue » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:28 am

trout man wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

What the fuck??? Are you for real??? My mate was in the U***d end and got set upon along with women and children just for being a red. It was out of order.

Agreed, was at Mary Ds and it was stupidity (from City fans) no need.

You just knew what was going to happen, it started before the game through the fence where where the rag fans were. fulking pathetic.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Dazzacity » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:51 am

Lads will be lads.. Fook it. this sort of shit is always goin to happen on derby day . You simply cant expect to have 48,000 packed into an event like this and have every single one bein as good as gold. It just doesnt happen.No point people gettin their nickers in a twist. You really cant be surprised that there was goin to be clashes..

Its fact. Now we are at the stage where we feel we should be beatin the rags, and them now feelin the heat of it, these type of clashes will get worse and worse as we start becomin more of a threat.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 pm

The only pathetic people I saw after the match were the dick head City fans who were getting Bobby Charlton's autograph at the main enterance. Pricks!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:58 pm

MaseCTID wrote:The only pathetic people I saw after the match were the dick head City fans who were getting Bobby Charlton's autograph at the main enterance. Pricks!

I told Dazby not to do it but hey what can you do with silly Ozzie tourists....:-)
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:The only pathetic people I saw after the match were the dick head City fans who were getting Bobby Charlton's autograph at the main enterance. Pricks!

I told Dazby not to do it but hey what can you do with silly Ozzie tourists....:-)

Funny thing is I was actually thinking 'I wonder if Dazby is here waiting for players to come out?' had a quick scan around but was still hung over from the night before so didn't wait around.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nick » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:38 pm

I think the violence between us and united is getting worse and worse with every derby as the rivalry is heating up. Its coming back. You have to say thats its the scum that are starting it because they feel we are now a genuine threat. THEY were the ones ripping out our seats and throwing them at US, throwing coins, flares, bottles at bellamy, a coin at garrido.... I cant think of any city violence against united this year apart from saturday. And they were asking for it with the goading and how the players reacted to the goal in the last 15 seconds.

Anyone see the rag being ejected by the police? Was he in our end?
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Fish111 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:42 pm

There are three things guarenteed in life.

Taxes, Death & violence at derby games. As sure as the sun sets every day and as long as i have a hole in my arse, it will happen.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby dazby » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Sister of fu wrote:

Oi, that is bang out of order.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum