Well...Your post match vent or whatever

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Well...Your post match vent or whatever

Postby everyonehatesus » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:50 pm

mcfc61 wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:Its all very simple realy, we played shit. They looked like they were craping it at times, poor passing and a low work rate.
Untill they believe that thay can be the best this is going to keep happening and no amount of money will change that.

That's bollocks about the work rate being low....

Oh right so you were happy with the speed that they closed down players and tried to push the line further up field then.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby omgwtf » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Redna wrote:
omgwtf wrote:Not going to start spitting my dummy out of my pram like some have.

Yes we lost to the Champions of England, but lets face the facts they were up for it and wanted it badly and got it thats why they are Champions, fair play to them, as they keep showing us and Mancini they play until the last kick of the game.

We didn’t turn up as simple as that, we looked scared to death of them and played for a draw and yet again got fcuk all.

So yes we lost, but no sour grapes on my part, we contributed to our own defeat

Banned on the cafe are we?
Now f*ck off to the republik
just the truth mate.An in decline RAG side wanted more it than us what’s your problem ?

We didn’t turn up, most the game we played with a back 8 negative or what ?,we get dicked in the last minute and start crying about hard done to we are after playing like shit, get real mate.

They might have side full of players the wrong side of 30 but they know how to play for 93 minutes and stay awake, unlike us, its sort of imperative you stay awake at the back playing for a draw.
omgwtf
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: gods own club
My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby Redna » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 pm

omgwtf wrote:
Redna wrote:
omgwtf wrote:Not going to start spitting my dummy out of my pram like some have.

Yes we lost to the Champions of England, but lets face the facts they were up for it and wanted it badly and got it thats why they are Champions, fair play to them, as they keep showing us and Mancini they play until the last kick of the game.

We didn’t turn up as simple as that, we looked scared to death of them and played for a draw and yet again got fcuk all.

So yes we lost, but no sour grapes on my part, we contributed to our own defeat

Banned on the cafe are we?
Now f*ck off to the republik
just the truth mate.An in decline RAG side wanted more it than us what’s your problem ?

We didn’t turn up, most the game we played with a back 8 negative or what ?,we get dicked in the last minute and start crying about hard done to we are after playing like shit, get real mate.

They might have side full of players the wrong side of 30 but they know how to play for 93 minutes and stay awake, unlike us, its sort of imperative you stay awake at the back playing for a draw.

I have so many problems you just wouldn't believe but I still smell a dead rat mate
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Citeh&Crew » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Wow, some insane posts in this thread, and some points from me:

1) SWP was not "crap".. exactly what did he do wrong? Someone, please tell me with some objective facts, because I don't "get it". SWP challenged their midfield and backline over and over, and he actually WON more of those battles than lost. He did a good job of tracking back, as well. For me, it appears that the negative criticisms of him are from those with a selective memory (of the one v one chances he lost); EVERYONE loses those battles during a game. Messi, Ronaldo, you name it. Everyone.

2) I'm not a big fan of the Vieira signing, but he did nothing awful today. In fact, I think he just came on and did his job. He controlled the ball in midfield when required, and even created a shot for De Jong with a clever heel-flick.

3) From the replays we saw, the evidence seems damning for Steven Ireland not covering Scholes on the goal. I don't want to blame him definitively, because as you all know, we didn't see the whole field, and it may have been that Stevie was caught between trying to defend two men.
But either way, this is the one sub of the game that I will question Mancini for making.. exactly what is the point of bringing in a fragile (mentally) Steven Ireland, who is not up to fitness, in possibly the biggest game of the season? Or at least, if it were up to me and I wanted to see Steven in the game, I would have started him so that he could have a chance to get into a groove, and so I could assess given a proper amount of time.

4) Other than the Steven Ireland sub, I don't see any other aspect of Mancini's tactics that deserve questioning. Yes yes, he subbed on Vieira for Johnson, but at that point, I think he sensed that the game was becoming one of attrition, and that a draw was in hand. If I were him, Vieira would have been my sub as well, in absence of Zaba.
Further, we had chance upon chance upon CHANCE. How many times did one of our players screw-up a shot, or at least an opportunity to shoot? (E.g. Barry not putting a one-touch on the ball when he had the chance IN THE BOX!) Bellamy into the side-netting.. speaking of which, one that play, Tevez should have passed to Ade, who was running down the other side of the box, and the list goes on.

So how exactly is Mancini to blame for that kind of ineptitude, from players who should be better, and have been almost all season long? The only think Roberto could have done is suited up himself so that he could tap the balls into goal!
Citeh&Crew

Postby Vhero » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:34 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:Can anyone tell me what the FUCK is going on in this picture???

I was sick in mouth!

Posted on my facebook... And now I can visit again thanks!
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 pm

fuckin munich cunts
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Trautmann » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Heartbreaking. One momentary lapse was the difference.

Come on Chelsea!!!
Trautmann
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Superman's Underpants

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Citeh&Crew wrote:
3) From the replays we saw, the evidence seems damning for Steven Ireland not covering Scholes on the goal. I don't want to blame him definitively, because as you all know, we didn't see the whole field, and it may have been that Stevie was caught between trying to defend two men.

No, I could see the whole pitch & was screaming at the top of my voice for him to get running for about the 3rd time when we'd lost the ball. He didn't bother on any of those occasions. I don't want him to play for City anymore.

Mancini's substitutions were a fucking joke btw & helped Utd a great deal.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Grob wrote:Some odd changes by Mancini today, very odd.

Poor individual decisions at crucial moments throughout the team, we should have been punished and/or done some punishing much earlier.

What was up with Tevez? Never seen him so subdued.

Tevez was fucked, as were several players on both sides. It was hot & they ran themselves out. Ned was absolutely dead on his feet. Ferguson brought on fresh, fast, attacking players. Mancini brought on a 97 year old midfielder & a cant be arsed midfielder. Got what he deserved.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby ruralblue » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Just a tad gutted. Was a hell of a lot gutted when I left the pub, but consolation is some young lass gave a me a view of her knickerless vagina all the way from Hudds to Leeds on the train. Double bonus is that I followed her up the escalator and got her bum hole too. Game?? what game?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:02 pm

I’m at just home from the game and don’t think I have ever felt so gutted at a game in my life. This will take several days to get out of the system. There is nothing worse than being stood 25ft from 3,000 screaming Rag fans (thanks Lee Kinda/AR for letting us stand in 110).

I want to moan about the Policing and the stewarding off this game and the behaviour of some fans. Can someone please answer me this, why are U***d fans not kept in the ground for 30 mins after the game?? Yet again it was a war zone outside the ground and pretty scary to be stood near it. (I would not have gone this way but my car was parked just off this road)

Can someone tell me why fans what to fight and behave like animals. We fucking lost deal with it and move on. I am as gutted as the next person but don’t feel the need to smack someone. Maybe being female I don’t get the male need to fight and act like a knob!! I saw the awful sight of elderly women who must have been at least 80 clinging to the fencing on the road behind the South stand. It was one of the worst sights I have seen at a match in 20yrs. That’s someone’s grandmother, but did any of the morons care, did they fuck, all they wanted to do was get to the Rags leaving the ground.

Anyway apart from the result and the fighting we had a great day meeting loads of Mancityfans posters and we saw some real legends from the site..........!! I can safely say that Dazby will never ever forget his 1st ever Derby.

DON’T FORGET 5A SIDE AT PLATT LANE TOMO AT 3PM.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby omgwtf » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 pm

ruralblue wrote:Just a tad gutted. Was a hell of a lot gutted when I left the pub, but consolation is some young lass gave a me a view of her knickerless vagina all the way from Hudds to Leeds on the train. Double bonus is that I followed her up the escalator and got her bum hole too. Game?? what game?
you could have scored,any hole is a goal
omgwtf

Postby guv111 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:21 pm

I've read far too many posts today such as, "Look how far we've come! United used to batter us two and three nil!!!!11OMFG!!" Yeah, look how far we've come, losing to them yet again. At home... when many of us thought we had the better team man-for-man, even with lazy bastards like Adebayor and greedy little past-it twats like SWP. Real progress that. Unfortunately, City have far too many fans who are happy seeing us play slightly better than abjectly and still losing. When people demand success rather than being happy with the occasion and a good piss up, we might get somewhere.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Geo123 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:24 pm

We lost because we still dont know how to kill a game off, ie bellamy giving the ball away, and tevez down the swamp, all those saying its irelands fault should remember a couple of weeks ago when everyone was saying hes an attacking mid, he didnt just watch him breeze in, he was caught of of position defensively like most attacking midfielders would be in that position and sprinted to get back, they should never have got the crossing opportunity morale of the story
Geo123
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Midnight Blue » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Was just checking the Soccernet web site, and they have this pic on the frontpage:

Hate to post any pics of rag players on here but made me laugh that they actually named the image file nevillegay20100417_412x232.jpg
Midnight Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Attractive Football

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:37 pm

we wasnt up for it, let u@d run the midfield, never closed down there players untill they got near the pen area. some stupid passes, when a better pass was on, and no shooting from outside the area. all our players back in pen area when they had a free kick/ corner, but when we had the same, they had some players out of pen area for a quick counter attack. too many players out of sorts, bellers trying to pass to sweep from 1 side of the pitch to the other, then they broke and scored. CMON CHELSEA
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby guv111 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:02 pm

Still fuming. City are far from being a good team. In fact, we are probably even wetter lettuces than Spurs and that's what will probably decide fourth place: not which is the better side, but which is slightly less spineless than the other.

City were so abject today that it almost felt like a conspiracy by the "big" players to make sure we didn't win, lest their comfy little lives at City be upset by the arrival of the really good players that Champions' League football would bring. Let's face it, with Top 4 and the Champions' League, there would be absolutely no need for second rate wastes of space like Adebayor, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Grandad Vieira, Stephen (please just go to some Championship side where you belong) Ireland, and - it pains me to say it - Craig Bellamy. And if all Carlos Tevez can contribute to the build up to a derby match is whining about training, then maybe he'd better think of moving on as well. United don't win things by moaning about training before big matches, and that's why they have countless trophies bursting out of numerous cabinets, while City have nothing but some dead moths, spiders' webs and the occasional lonely tumbleweed.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby omgwtf » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:53 pm

guv111 wrote:Still fuming. City are far from being a good team. In fact, we are probably even wetter lettuces than Spurs and that's what will probably decide fourth place: not which is the better side, but which is slightly less spineless than the other.

City were so abject today that it almost felt like a conspiracy by the "big" players to make sure we didn't win, lest their comfy little lives at City be upset by the arrival of the really good players that Champions' League football would bring. Let's face it, with Top 4 and the Champions' League, there would be absolutely no need for second rate wastes of space like Adebayor, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Grandad Vieira, Stephen (please just go to some Championship side where you belong) Ireland, and - it pains me to say it - Craig Bellamy. And if all Carlos Tevez can contribute to the build up to a derby match is whining about training, then maybe he'd better think of moving on as well. U***d don't win things by moaning about training before big matches, and that's why they have countless trophies bursting out of numerous cabinets, while City have nothing but some dead moths, spiders' webs and the occasional lonely tumbleweed.
Fcuking hell the conspiracy theorists will be out in full force now.

Tevez didn’t perform because he wants United to win the league, hence is weird lack lustre performance.

Bellamy didn’t once skin granddad Neville because he never wanted to because he hates Mancini and wants him to fail in his mission for 4 th spot.

Stephen Ireland is signing for United in the summer, seems to be a story that won’t go away, what better way to impress your mates and new employers.

Shudder the thought some players loyalties are a bit suspect…………….
omgwtf

Postby Mike J » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:03 pm

sickening. would of softened the blow a 'little' bit had chelsea beaten spurs. that doesnt look like happening.

as much as i hate to say it the rags are fucking incredible at playing to the end. they are a top team, end of. again i apologise for saying that.

but city just didnt show up, you have to go for the fucking jugular and attack them to beat them. the vieira change was just a joke. i could not believe what i ws seeing.

swp and irelands hearts just dont seem to be in it anymore, if that is the case then they should leave.

de jong - well done to you lad, at least someone showed a bit of desire.

all in all pathetic effort in the biggest game of the season. i am devastated.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby AFKAE » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Citeh&Crew wrote:If I were him, Vieira would have been my sub as well, in absence of Zaba.

Zabba was available and would have been a better choice. He's always up for these kind of games.
AFKAE
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum