Would you settle for a draw tomorrow..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Would you settle for a draw tomorrow..

Postby Lee_R » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:No.

Im expecting a fucking win and I have the piss taking emails and phone numbers ready to unleash.
My old man as usual will get a call at 4 in the morning UK time and Ill have my laughing policeman dictaphone ready on full volume.

So fucking No..I want a win..nothing else.

hahaha ACE!
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David White

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Im expecting a fucking win and I have the piss taking emails and phone numbers ready to unleash.
My old man as usual will get a call at 4 in the morning UK time and Ill have my laughing policeman dictaphone ready on full volume.

If you get a chance mate, listen to Taggarts interview on SSN, CHEEKY BASTARD!!!

They can all get fucked and City to ram that whiskey nose right down his fucking throat......TWAT!!!

Anyone who would settle needs to take a look at themselves.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

If you get a chance mate, listen to Taggarts interview on SSN, CHEEKY BASTARD!!!

They can all get fucked and City to ram that whiskey nose right down his fucking throat......TWAT!!!

Have you got a link mate?

I fucking hate him and I do really mean it when I say I hope he dies horribly.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm gettin a ferry and then driving for fucking hours. And then the same home.

So no, I won't settle for a fucking draw!
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Have you got a link mate?

I fucking hate him and I do really mean it when I say I hope he dies horribly.

No mate, but when you (and any Blue) see's it, you'll know what I mean. It goes something like '(angrily) it will be the biggest thing in their lifetime to get into 4th place'.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CityGer » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 pm

No. We are on fire at the moment and they are playing some very ordinary football. I expect us to win and I don't ever recall being this confident going in to a derby.

Our front line and wide men will be too much for them if Bobby keeps the faith with the 4-4-2. Bellars will have a field day down their right.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Thank you very much.

[youtube]o3SoLyyNOGk[/youtube]

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dikdik » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:26 pm

If we're being completely objective here then City are the in form team. They are at home. They have a powerful motivation over and above the normal derby rivalry to win tomorrow.

So.

I expect them to cock it up. :)
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby JonnyAsh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:58 pm

You would only take a draw now if you thought there was a bigger chance of winning then us. And there is no logical reason to think that. I think we have through the years had a fear element going into these games, but there has to be a time when we are the team more likely to win, and that time is now.
JonnyAsh
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby btajim » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 pm

How Tottenham do in all their Matches apart from us v them is irrelevant, IMHO. We need to worry about our own results. All this "only it Tottenham etc." I don't like.

I'm getting up at 5am tomorrow to catch an early train. I want to win. We've beaten them once at Home already and given them one heck of a Match at their place. The 4-3, yeah?

City can win this.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:14 pm

btajim wrote:How Tottenham do in all their Matches apart from us v them is irrelevant, IMHO. We need to worry about our own results. All this "only it Tottenham etc." I don't like.

I'm getting up at 5am tomorrow to catch an early train. I want to win. We've beaten them once at Home already and given them one heck of a Match at their place. The 4-3, yeah?

City can win this.

Exactly mate! There are people, just like yourself who are coming from around the globe to see this game, and just because I'm 5 minutes away makes no difference to the display I want to see. I'll be pretty gutted if we only get a point, but as long as the lads and manager put a display in that leaves me proud, I'll be happy.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby btajim » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Exactly mate! There are people, just like yourself who are coming from around the globe to see this game, and just because I'm 5 minutes away makes no difference to the display I want to see. I'll be pretty gutted if we only get a point, but as long as the lads and manager put a display in that leaves me proud, I'll be happy.

I'm only coming up from London! No different than what I've done for the last 5 seasons.

Hoping other results go our way is little more than wishful thinking. The only thing we have control over is how we play for 90 minutes. Admittedly, I'll be delighted if Chelsea beat Tottenham 3-0 and we beat the RAGs - but our own fortunes are in our own hands. Let's not screw this one up.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:25 pm

btajim wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Exactly mate! There are people, just like yourself who are coming from around the globe to see this game, and just because I'm 5 minutes away makes no difference to the display I want to see. I'll be pretty gutted if we only get a point, but as long as the lads and manager put a display in that leaves me proud, I'll be happy.

I'm only coming up from London! No different than what I've done for the last 5 seasons.

Hoping other results go our way is little more than wishful thinking. The only thing we have control over is how we play for 90 minutes. Admittedly, I'll be delighted if Chelsea beat Tottenham 3-0 and we beat the RAGs - but our own fortunes are in our own hands. Let's not screw this one up.

What I mean't by exactly was that it is down to us, no-one else as you said. And as only coming from London, you should be commended for your efforts, just like every Blue who turns up from here to Australia (Dazby et al), it's all about the game!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby btajim » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:What I mean't by exactly was that it is down to us, no-one else as you said. And as only coming from London, you should be commended for your efforts, just like every Blue who turns up from here to Australia (Dazby et al), it's all about the game!

I've been going to Football since I was 16. It's second nature that I do whatever it takes to get to the Match. I suppose the lack of nerves / apprehension is also down to lessons learned from Forest in the Cup or whatever. It only becomes a shit day out if you let it become one.

I still want to win.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum