The Appalling Sunday Supplement

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Appalling Sunday Supplement

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Raise your blood pressure with this clip from today's unpleasantness
[youtube]Rg2ftbBNQlI[/youtube]
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: The Appalling Sunday Supplement

Postby lets all have a disco » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Bitter WANKERS.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby razor400 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 pm

If you don't watch it, you won't get wound up. Simples.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Raise your blood pressure with this clip from today's unpleasantness
[youtube]Rg2ftbBNQlI[/youtube]

stopped listening when that guy said "how many strikers did they buy in summer... roque, ade, tevez....."

Three you fucktard....it aint that hard to count. the whole "how many strikers" argument was proven null and void when we got all the injuries and actually struggled to have a decent strike force out.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:16 pm

razor400 wrote:If you don't watch it, you won't get wound up. Simples.

"If a way to the better there be, it exacts a full look at the worst."
Thomas Hardy
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby razor400 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:23 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
razor400 wrote:If you don't watch it, you won't get wound up. Simples.

"If a way to the better there be, it exacts a full look at the worst."
Thomas Hardy

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset", or "Kill them all. God will know His own." Arnaud-Armaury, the Abbot of Citeaux, the Papal
Legate
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 pm

razor400 wrote: "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset", or "Kill them all. God will know His own." Arnaud-Armaury, the Abbot of Citeaux, the Papal Legate

Gosh
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh dear oh dear oh dear,

1) Sven was sacked under Shinawatra, Hughes wasn't the man the Sheikh appointed. Mancini has reacently said he will be at City next season which I for one think is the truth.

2) We signed three strikers last summer, Tevez, Adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz. We have let a number go during and since the summer. Including, Evans, Benjani, Vassell, Jo, Robinho and Felipe Caicedo.

3) Ian McGary, I didn't realise you worked for the Sheikh?, considering you know so much about the inside goings of the club you would think you were his right hand man.

4) Your all full of shit, the one who made a least bit of a case for his arguements was the guy from The Times, who again, was mostly full of shit.

Stick to the gutter you hater morons.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby blootoof » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:45 pm

blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Craig B » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:49 pm

"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 pm

mods please merge before Craig has a coughing fit
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

mods please merge before Craig has a coughing fit

I need recognition.

Merge.

:)
Original Dub

Postby guv111 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 pm

"City lack credibility" says some Scottish bloke I've never heard of and never seen before who works for the Sun.

I think I'll sleep okay tonight.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Goaters 103 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Leave them slagging us off, who actually cares what the gutter press think? They simply want the same 4 as usual every year - that would be interesting wouldn't it!

Always makes me laugh how all our results are apparently lucky or fortunate - ie Wigan was cos of the ref sending the guy off, Burnley was cos they were just awful, today Brum were apparently "unlucky" and right in the game for long periods - not from where I was watching it they weren't - but if you read the bbc report or just listened to Jonathan Pearce's commentary thats the shit thats being pushed.

Let them all underestimate us and then sit back and watch them chew on a big fat shit sandwich if we pull it off and finish 4th. Despite whatever shite Benitez or Carragher spout on pressure, or what any numpty Spurs fans believe, the road to 4th place goes squarely through us and COMS and ultimately City and City alone will determine who finishes where.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby guv111 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Wow, that Matt Lawton is quite the smug wanker. Any more self-satisfied and complacent and the fucker would fall asleep. WAKEY WAKEY!

These clowns aren't even trying to hide their subjectivity. The first one was probably hungover after Celtic's laughable defeat yesterday, while the other would have been gearing himself up for Man U's terrific performance at Blackburn today.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Lets have a look at this objectively.

0:20 Ian McGarry..."Fabregas won't go to City, Arsenal won't sell him to City"...Arsenal sold us Adebayor, who was due to go to AC Milan from mwhat the papers said. How do you know Cesc won't come here? as you already mentioned you didn't write the article and the journo may well have his information correct.

0:50 McGarry..."until City find a manager who is going to be there for more than 6 weeks"... I think only Steve Coppell can fall into this category in what?...1996/7 ish

0:56 McGarry... "Lack of credibility"...so as we stand tonight, 89 of the 92 clubs in the upper eschelons of the footballing pyramid are pointless?...Mancini and Erikson and to a lesser extent Hughes whom have all won trophies with varying degrees of success "lack credibility" ?

1:10 McGarry....doesn't believe Mancini will get to spend funds in the Summer as Mourinho will be in....prove it if you have the contacts?? Will City let Mancini walk away if they go after Mourinho and he says no?!! After all the Special one is only interested in Liverpool or Manchester United!!... "whether Mourinho goes there is another matter"

Oh Sorry...The Fat Scots fuck seems to have linked us with Jose as far back as December 2009!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... rinho.html

2:00 ish...Oliver Kay says he's not convinced that Fab, Ibra etc would sign, but that Villa is a possibility. OK that's your oppinion fella fair do's. But if Villa, was to move to Barca, this would surely render Ibra expendable?

Later on he suggests anyone who is unsettled at their club may be tempted by champions league football, fair call

Lawton the jug eared twat has annoyed me right from the off

"in my oppinion, not going about it the right way, instability with the manager"

since when does this chap have managerial experience, UEFA coaching licences to warrant such considered oppinion about how a club should or should not conduct its business????
Last edited by Manx Blue on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:Leave them slagging us off, who actually cares what the gutter press think? They simply want the same 4 as usual every year - that would be interesting wouldn't it!

Always makes me laugh how all our results are apparently lucky or fortunate - ie Wigan was cos of the ref sending the guy off, Burnley was cos they were just awful, today Brum were apparently "unlucky" and right in the game for long periods - not from where I was watching it they weren't - but if you read the bbc report or just listened to Jonathan Pearce's commentary thats the shit thats being pushed.

Let them all underestimate us and then sit back and watch them chew on a big fat shit sandwich if we pull it off and finish 4th. Despite whatever shite Benitez or Carragher spout on pressure, or what any numpty Spurs fans believe, the road to 4th place goes squarely through us and COMS and ultimately City and City alone will determine who finishes where.

Top post sir

Spot on.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 pm

guv111 wrote:Wow, that Matt Lawton is quite the smug wanker. Any more self-satisfied and complacent and the fucker would fall asleep. WAKEY WAKEY!

These clowns aren't even trying to hide their subjectivity. The first one was probably hungover after Celtic's laughable defeat yesterday, while the other would have been gearing himself up for Man U's terrific performance at Blackburn today.

Yeah....That was an I was there kind of night
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:33 am

I didn't even get irritated this morning by them. I just thought they made no sense. Nobody will go there cos they lack the credibility. But if they make Champions' League they might go. They aren't going about it correctly.
Well a little look says we are in fine fettle for fourth (some accidental alliteration there) so presumably we are going about getting Europe and credibility just fine thank you very much.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby john@staustell » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 am

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum