Champions League Tuesday

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Champions League Tuesday

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:43 pm

haha... one of the presenters just asked how good is Messi the other guy answerd by saying "Manchester City can't buy him that's how good he is"
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Lee_Kinda wrote:4 hat tricks in 4 months? WOW!

fucking hell, that IS unreal.

Given our resources, I reckon besides winning everything we can win, the ultimate aim has to be to have the "player of a generation" sign for us in his peak.

I really don't know what I'd do if that happened.

Even i would have a wank if that happend.......

ha ha mint!

What? I had shocking images going through my head..........................wait, you're right, it could've been a mint!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ScapeGoat » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Actually I wouldn't want him here, he belongs to Barca, we should do our best to find the next Messi though.
ScapeGoat
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Original Dub wrote:Finally, we have a new Maradonna, no doubt about it.

Tevez? Yep - they even look alike! ;)

No... seriously, get the 4th place and get that Messi boy whatever it costs. By the way, I've been thinking all night he looks like some comic character but it keeps escaping my mind.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:57 pm

It's quite understandable why they have only lost 1 in the league. They just seem to do everything..........................right.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Heard one of the most depressing things possible on 5 live before the game kicked off. They were mentioning that Guardiola is really into the English league and would like to manage here one day. Apparently he spent time with Jewell learning his trade! They then reminded me that he'd failed a trial at City under Pearce. If he'd passed that trial, he could have been hanging around as coach at the point that Pearce left...

I think he could be a choice that all City fans would agree with. Well obviously there would be someone on here who'd hate him before he'd managed one game, but he majority would like him
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Rosicky is fucking shite in this game....a real usless cunt.
Cant believ Wenger hasnt made nay changes.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:Heard one of the most depressing things possible on 5 live before the game kicked off. They were mentioning that Guardiola is really into the English league and would like to manage here one day. Apparently he spent time with Jewell learning his trade! They then reminded me that he'd failed a trial at City under Pearce. If he'd passed that trial, he could have been hanging around as coach at the point that Pearce left...

I think he could be a choice that all City fans would agree with. Well obviously there would be someone on here who'd hate him before he'd managed one game, but he majority would like him

I'd hate him at City, shit manager ;)
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:Heard one of the most depressing things possible on 5 live before the game kicked off. They were mentioning that Guardiola is really into the English league and would like to manage here one day. Apparently he spent time with Jewell learning his trade! They then reminded me that he'd failed a trial at City under Pearce. If he'd passed that trial, he could have been hanging around as coach at the point that Pearce left...

You learn something new everyday. I think most people like Guardiola as an individual so there would be no problems with him coming here, especially after what he is achieving now.

Personally though, I am happy with Mancio and see where he is taking us forward. I'll let him do his thing and then if he leaves, look toward the likes of Pep to take over.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Rosicky is fucking shite in this game....a real usless cunt.
Cant believ Wenger hasnt made nay changes.

You spoke to soon lol
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Arsenal need to do what they did in the first leg now as Barca seem to have accepted the win.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Messi couldn't handle the rigours of the Prem, he'd turn out to be an expensive Darius Vassell!

As i type, 74:30 gone... He'd fit right in! I don't know if you noticed, we only put 45 minutes of effort in as well!! ;)
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Manx Blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Messi couldn't handle the rigours of the Prem, he'd turn out to be an expensive Darius Vassell!

As i type, 74:30 gone... He'd fit right in! I don't know if you noticed, we only put 45 minutes of effort in as well!! ;)

Yeah, but I'm not sure if he'd be that impact sub off the bench ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:20 pm

BoltFromTheBlue wrote:Messi is a fringe player at best.

I heard he doesn't score too many

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Manx Blue wrote:
BoltFromTheBlue wrote:Messi is a fringe player at best.

I heard he doesn't score too many

A bit like that guy Tevez
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

You learn something new everyday. I think most people like Guardiola as an individual so there would be no problems with him coming here, especially after what he is achieving now.

Personally though, I am happy with Mancio and see where he is taking us forward. I'll let him do his thing and then if he leaves, look toward the likes of Pep to take over.

Agree about Bobby Manc and I hope he gets a summer to mould the team how he wants, but if we had to make a change, I can think of worse managers
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Barca fans singing Uwe Rosler?

Manx Blue

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 pm

MESSI!!!! 4-1
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Best player in the world bar none!!
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Fuck me, he's done it again! That'll put another couple of grand on his head, how the fuck could we afford him now?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum