The numbers game

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The numbers game

Postby justlurkin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm

The birmingham game is massive considering that Spurs don't play in the league until wed 14th against Arsenal which is a massive game for them. If we beat brum we go 4 clear and they have to beat arsenal who are going for the league and we'll see what they are like when it's them under pressure for a change.
justlurkin
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

justlurkin wrote:The birmingham game is massive considering that Spurs don't play in the league until wed 14th against Arsenal which is a massive game for them. If we beat brum we go 4 clear and they have to beat arsenal who are going for the league and we'll see what they are like when it's them under pressure for a change.

You said it chief!

Lets see how good the others are at catch up, which we've undoubtably been playing for most of the season up until now.
Original Dub

Postby Crossie » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm

4-2? My.

I think i remember us taking the lead in that FA cup game in the 90's, the dream was alive. Then we slumped to a stinging defeat, everyone tried to get the game called off, I just remember that was probably the game that first really hurt my young tender emotions, I felt let down and cheated on.

Then I got use to it!
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum