Haha

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Haha

Postby shawzy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Dont care if he goes to the world cup or not..Cant even look at the bloke on TV.Hes a moaning piece of shit.
Why is Ferguscum saying he got a kick on the ankle when he didnt..Fluckin joke the lot of them.
2nd leg a draw..Scum out.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Just seen him on ssn leaving Munich on crutches and a leg brace.Could be serious.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby gillie » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Green & Blue wrote:Just seen him on ssn leaving Munich on crutches and a leg brace.Could be serious.

I fuckin hope so.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Green & Blue wrote:Just seen him on ssn leaving Munich on crutches and a leg brace.Could be serious.

Lets hope so. Serious enough to keep him out for at least 6 weeks would be acceptable.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:

Lets hope so. Serious enough to keep him out for at least 6 weeks would be acceptable.

Looks promising anyway, fingers crossed
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sandman » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 pm

bbc.co.uk/sport says its not too bad.

Sorry!!
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby ross.mcfc » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:04 pm

I really hope Rooney is out for at least 3 months. please please please please please please
ross.mcfc

Postby Lev Bronstein » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:24 pm

branny wrote:Seen enough to think that Bayern will cause problems in the 2nd leg, espescially if Robben is fit. Want Rooney fit for the Derby. Would rather do em with no excuses.....then theres the WC as well.

Be honest, it doesn't matter if Rooney plays or not. If they get beat they have a 300 volume encyclopoedia of excuses, few of which give any credit to the opposition.

And if Roonbey's absence does cause the scum season to go tits up, whose buying policy made them into a one man band?
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:53 pm

branny wrote:Seen enough to think that Bayern will cause problems in the 2nd leg, espescially if Robben is fit. Want Rooney fit for the Derby. Would rather do em with no excuses.....then theres the WC as well.

I just want beat them to keep us on track for 4th, couldnt give a shit if no Rooney is an excuse for them.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby pears12 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:44 am

Lets hope Rooney misses the derby and only just passes fitness test for game against spurs then gets injured in 85th minute giving them win and putting us in that cl spot.. then because he was rushed back too early misses the WC
pears12
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:21 am

sandman wrote:
paulmclaren wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
giokingkladze wrote:Looked to be in a lot of pain. Fingers crossed for a metatarsal

fingers crossed they have to amputate his leg!

But what about the world cup?

What about it, I cant bring myself to cheer on munes tournament after tournament, I cant support guy I despise every other month of the year, its too hypocritical.

as everyone knows, I'm not English so I basically don't care much what happens to England's world cup hopes. I would like to see England lift it as I think your nation deserves it but I most certainly don't lose any sleep over your chances in World Cup and would be delighted to see Rooney have bad injury.

Generally, I'd find it very hard to cheer my own national side if there were rags on the line up. Luckily we are so shit that I don't have to worry about stuff like that.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 am

Sister of fu wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Lets hope that fucker is out for the next 4 or so weeks.

Sister of Fu. Really ! such 'choice' language........ !

We need to start a swear jar!!

don't. i'll just finish in it when no one is looking.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby King Kev » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:34 am

I wish the senile old drunk would stop saying that shrek got kicked on the ankle, I'm almost embarrassed for him!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Alex Sapphire » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 am

the tenor of this thread seems to be "they lost and rooney's fooked"

I seem to remember another team with some history against the scum getting a 2-1 home leg advantage in a "last n" cup game earlier this season, and it meant nowt.

Plus like him or not, Rooney is key to England's chances, probably not of winning, but of escaping RSA without making fools of ourselves. Any English wishing the scumbag twat badly injured is soft in the head. Anyone hoping he misses the derby less so.

and finally, it's just wrong to wish serious injury on anyone isn't it?
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:11 am

My heart and my head really want to be there with you - then my - totally detest all things scum related override kicks in..... and anything that bursts their bubble is fine by me
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 am

At times like this, I'm very glad I'm not English.
I would hate having to cheer for the likes of Shrek and Jar Jar Bings.

I think the injury was poetic justice. I can't believe he escaped a red card yet again. Hopefully he will now miss the re-match anyway.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Wooders » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:the tenor of this thread seems to be "they lost and rooney's fooked"

I seem to remember another team with some history against the scum getting a 2-1 home leg advantage in a "last n" cup game earlier this season, and it meant nowt.

Plus like him or not, Rooney is key to England's chances, probably not of winning, but of escaping RSA without making fools of ourselves. Any English wishing the scumbag twat badly injured is soft in the head. Anyone hoping he misses the derby less so.

and finally, it's just wrong to wish serious injury on anyone isn't it?

And who scored the winner? Someone who is unlikely to be in the next game per chance?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:35 am

Heres the thing.
I pretend I'm not arsed about England most of the time, but I reckon its an out of sight out of mind kind of thing. I fucking love the world cup. Its mint. Rooney is key for England in SA, and anything to disrupt his form is a bad thing. If he is out for 2-3 weeks, its could fuck his form right up. I want Rooney playing for England at the world cup exactly how he has been playing for United this season.
And we can beat United at Eastlands with or wihout Rooney, so that means fuck all.

He is a cunt though.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:Plus like him or not, Rooney is key to England's chances, probably not of winning, but of escaping RSA without making fools of ourselves. Any English wishing the scumbag twat badly injured is soft in the head. Anyone hoping he misses the derby less so.

Pissflaps, I spend thousands every year at City on tickets, shirts, travel, parking, merchandise and extortionate refreshment charges, City is my priority and international football is a massive distraction from that. (Petrovs Injuries)

Anyone who cheers when Rooney scores the winning goal in the World Cup Final and then celebrates when Ferdinand lifts the trophy is more than just soft in the head, I despise the fickle attitude of English fans.
sandman

Postby Mike J » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 am

would be very nice if he wasnt available for the derby. he is absolutely key for them.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum