Haha

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Haha

Postby crossan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 pm

A somewhat sweet revenge for Bayern,remembering the 1999 Champions league final when the Rags nicked it at the death.........Deutschland,Deutschland uber alles.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:49 pm

I'd bet money he recovers in time to play for us.

It is pleasing he misses the Chelsea and Bayern games though as I want them out of europe asap.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:50 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:I'd bet money he recovers in time to play for us.

It is pleasing he misses the Chelsea and Bayern games though as I want them out of europe asap.

Just our fookin luck that he comes back in time for the derby 'firing on all cillinders' ..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby crossan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm

A somewhat sweet revenge for Bayern,remembering the 1999 Champions league final when the Rags nicked it at the death.........Deutschland,Deutschland uber alles.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

crossan wrote:A somewhat sweet revenge for Bayern,remembering the 1999 Champions league final when the Rags nicked it at the death.........Deutschland,Deutschland uber alles.

There's an echo running on a time delay around here - maybe its the clocks going forward thats affected things?

Lets hope it is Deutschland uber alles in the 2nd leg but sadly I see them folding like we did under the pressure.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby avoidconfusion » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 pm

crossan wrote:A somewhat sweet revenge for Bayern,remembering the 1999 Champions league final when the Rags nicked it at the death.........Deutschland,Deutschland uber alles.

My dad (RIP, died earlier this month) was a HUGE Bayern Fan, being from Munich and all, and was always going on about that Final.... I don't know how many times he told me that story.

Would be quite emotional for me if they were to kick out United... it's a real shame that he missed the win last night already, he would have been well chuffed.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
sandman wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:I wasnt saying everyone SHOULD get behind their nation, but to try and belittle those that do is just wrong!! And Im a patriotic person! sorry if thats politically incorrect these days! jeez.

I also choose City over country as far as football goes, but it doesnt mean you have to totally turn your back on the national side. So what would all you England player haters do if City had a side full of arseholes?? Would you turn your back then?

The difference is every squad has a few nobs despised by all, but England is a collective gathering of nobs despised by all.

It was said earlier by Alex Sapphire "Any English wishing the scumbag twat badly injured is soft in the head" now I dont belittle people supporting their country, I just cant bring myself to support our current national squad, i'm not that fickle.

Well, I hope you dont let your whole life revolve around what a few individuals do. You have to remember that a quarter of that England squad could be made up of City players. But my last point, there is nothing stopping City gradually accumilating a squad full of tossers. Would you turn your back on the club if this happened??? Prob not, which then makes you a hypocrite.

And Saph was surely saying it in a fasion that anyone supporting England would have to be stupid to want Rooney out for a long period of time..

Firstly its not a few individuals, its most of the squad, and secondly if City make up 25% of the England squad in any match of the world cup I will eat my hat.

And as for City accumilating all tossers, that wont happen, no club has a full compliment of tossers, not even the Munichs, and no manager would sign tossers only.
sandman

Supporter of: City

Postby john68 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:41 pm

King Kev wrote:I wish the senile old drunk would stop saying that shrek got kicked on the ankle, I'm almost embarrassed for him!

I never spoke!!!!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Dronny » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:51 pm

sandman wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
sandman wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:I wasnt saying everyone SHOULD get behind their nation, but to try and belittle those that do is just wrong!! And Im a patriotic person! sorry if thats politically incorrect these days! jeez.

I also choose City over country as far as football goes, but it doesnt mean you have to totally turn your back on the national side. So what would all you England player haters do if City had a side full of arseholes?? Would you turn your back then?

The difference is every squad has a few nobs despised by all, but England is a collective gathering of nobs despised by all.

It was said earlier by Alex Sapphire "Any English wishing the scumbag twat badly injured is soft in the head" now I dont belittle people supporting their country, I just cant bring myself to support our current national squad, i'm not that fickle.

Well, I hope you dont let your whole life revolve around what a few individuals do. You have to remember that a quarter of that England squad could be made up of City players. But my last point, there is nothing stopping City gradually accumilating a squad full of tossers. Would you turn your back on the club if this happened??? Prob not, which then makes you a hypocrite.

And Saph was surely saying it in a fasion that anyone supporting England would have to be stupid to want Rooney out for a long period of time..

Firstly its not a few individuals, its most of the squad, and secondly if City make up 25% of the England squad in any match of the world cup I will eat my hat.

And as for City accumilating all tossers, that wont happen, no club has a full compliment of tossers, not even the Munichs, and no manager would sign tossers only.

You calling folks who want England to do well being "soft in the head" is bullshit. It's the same as me stating that everyone who doesn't have a soft spot for Liverpool because I grew up watching them do well is a fuckwit!
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:All they have to do is win 1-0 on the return. Pretty comfortable for them I'd say.

No shrek ?? I think not.

They managed to roll over Bolton, away, 4-0 without him. Do you not think that's comfortable enough?

So your comparing Bolton with Bayern Munich...right you are.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
sandman wrote:
Kladze wrote:
sandman wrote:
Alex Sapphire wrote:Plus like him or not, Rooney is key to England's chances, probably not of winning, but of escaping RSA without making fools of ourselves. Any English wishing the scumbag twat badly injured is soft in the head. Anyone hoping he misses the derby less so.

Pissflaps, I spend thousands every year at City on tickets, shirts, travel, parking, merchandise and extortionate refreshment charges, City is my priority and international football is a massive distraction from that. (Petrovs Injuries)

Anyone who cheers when Rooney scores the winning goal in the World Cup Final and then celebrates when Ferdinand lifts the trophy is more than just soft in the head, I despise the fickle attitude of English fans.

The words 'bull' and 'shit' came into my mind there.

Why?

I'll watch the tournament but I wont be supporting, I hate Cole, Terry, Ferdinand, Neville, Gerrard, Lampard, Carrick and Rooney, the national team are the most reknowned bunch of degenerates, sex pests, liars and scumbags in the country so why get behind these guys just because they play for England, they wont win shit anyway. I am not fickle enough to get behind people I despise.

You'll be cheering Ferdinand, Neville and Rooney on

I cant really believe what Im reading!!! If you have that attitude, fair do, its your problem. But to call other England fans 'soft in the head' is just wrong.. I hate the rags, but I dont hate them as much as I love my nation, you clearly do!!. You're the fickle one for letting a few players you dislike get in the way of supporting your national side!! The county you were prob born and bred in!

Now dont get me wrong, I defo wont be singing Rooney songs etc. Yes, some of the players are knobheads, but I wont let that ever get in the way of my support for my national side.

And so what if we do shit! that isnt exactly a good valid reason to not get behind a side. Thats the sort of attitude that comes from glory seekin trophy chassers, and you cant be one of those as you are a City fan.

Spot on Dazza !!!!

Sandman, give yourself a fucking slap and go sit in the spastic corner.

Ill be cheering England on like a mad man as I can fucking split the difference between Prem and International...I want shrek to be ready for the WC and also want him playing when they come to COMS as I dont want any excusaes from them when we beat them.

All this anti fucking England stance bewilders me ffs...Its our fucking Country playingin the worlds biggest competition and every true englishman should be backing them.

To the people that use the word fickle for fans like me who will shout and scream for any player to win the cup for us is fucking mentaly deranged.

Also - we have fucking players that play for england ffs !!!
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Kladze » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:13 pm

sandman wrote:
Kladze wrote:
sandman wrote:
Alex Sapphire wrote:Plus like him or not, Rooney is key to England's chances, probably not of winning, but of escaping RSA without making fools of ourselves. Any English wishing the scumbag twat badly injured is soft in the head. Anyone hoping he misses the derby less so.

Pissflaps, I spend thousands every year at City on tickets, shirts, travel, parking, merchandise and extortionate refreshment charges, City is my priority and international football is a massive distraction from that. (Petrovs Injuries)

Anyone who cheers when Rooney scores the winning goal in the World Cup Final and then celebrates when Ferdinand lifts the trophy is more than just soft in the head, I despise the fickle attitude of English fans.

The words 'bull' and 'shit' came into my mind there.

Why?

I'll watch the tournament but I wont be supporting, I hate Cole, Terry, Ferdinand, Neville, Gerrard, Lampard, Carrick and Rooney, the national team are the most reknowned bunch of degenerates, sex pests, liars and scumbags in the country so why get behind these guys just because they play for England, they wont win shit anyway. I am not fickle enough to get behind people I despise.

You'll be cheering Ferdinand, Neville and Rooney on

Yes I will. When the national team are playing club rivalries go out of the window. I had no qualms whatsoever seeing Bobby Charlton and Nobby Stiles doing a lap of honour with the world cup in '66.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm

sandman wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
sandman wrote:

Two or three City players in the starting eleven is very much possible!!
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby King Kev » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm

john68 wrote:
King Kev wrote:I wish the senile old drunk would stop saying that shrek got kicked on the ankle, I'm almost embarrassed for him!

I never spoke!!!!
I would never accuse you of being a drunk ;o)
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Spot on Dazza !!!!

Ill be cheering England on like a mad man as I can fucking split the difference between Prem and International...I want shrek to be ready for the WC and also want him playing when they come to COMS as I dont want any excusaes from them when we beat them.

All this anti fucking England stance bewilders me ffs...Its our fucking Country playingin the worlds biggest competition and every true englishman should be backing them.

To the people that use the word fickle for fans like me who will shout and scream for any player to win the cup for us is fucking mentaly deranged.

Piss off.. The first reason you're being a cunt is because I have a cousin who has cerebral palsy so i dont appreciate you using such terms when you are 'trying' to be funny, and the second is because you are so fickle its nauseating.

You are happy to cheer them on 4 weeks a year, i'll remind you guys how fickle you are when you start slating these lads in the league next season!!
sandman

Postby spiv » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 pm

In the league they play for the rags and we'll slag them but when they put the white shirt of England on they are one of ours.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm

spiv wrote:In the league they play for the rags and we'll slag them but when they put the white shirt of England on they are one of ours.

This.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 pm

sandman wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Spot on Dazza !!!!

Piss off.. The first reason you're being a cunt is because I have a cousin who has cerebral palsy so i dont appreciate you using such terms when you are 'trying' to be funny, and the second is because you are so fickle its nauseating.

You are happy to cheer them on 4 weeks a year, i'll remind you guys how fickle you are when you start slating these lads in the league next season!!

I have a cousin who is also a spastc..in fact hes a right fucking spastic ...it,s just that he hasnt been diagnosed medically yet.
You see I couldnt give a fuck about being PC mate..so sorry.... it doesnt wash with me so you might as well foe me, as my humour is dark and at times sick..........cest la vie.

Im fickle because I support England??? Im English you know...so how fucking fickle is that??
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 pm

spiv wrote:In the league they play for the rags and we'll slag them but when they put the white shirt of England on they are one of ours.

A cunt is a cunt no matter what they wear, if you guys only slated their abilities then i'd say fair do's but I know that wont be the case, you will hate them as much as ever come october.
sandman

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 pm

sandman wrote:

A cunt is a cunt no matter what they wear, if you guys only slated their abilities then i'd say fair do's but I know that wont be the case, you will hate them as much as ever come october.

For fucksake ......International football is fucking different to the Prem..why cant you understand that???? of course come August we will hate them again.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum