2010/11 Seasoncards [merged]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

2010/11 Seasoncards [merged]

Postby btajim » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:32 am

I haven't heard anything from the Club about this, yet. Nothing on the Site either.

Anyone recently have Brunch with the second Cousin of an ex-Ticket Office Employee? What ya heard?
Last edited by King Kev on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Re: 2010/11 Seasoncards

Postby ashton287 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 am

£47 for a derby ticket considering I paid £42 for my away semi final seat, I think after 1 ok season city are gonna come out with a stupid price+£200 on them. But they are kind of cheap at the moment so it will only meAn were paying the same as others fans then
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby gazeth » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 pm

The club rang me last week about season cards just checking whether or not my address had changed recently as they were sending them out soon. Like a berk I forgot to ask how much they were going to be.
gazeth
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Mase » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Gonna have to get mine on finance this year I think :/
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Craig B » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:14 pm

MaseCTID wrote:Gonna have to get mine on finance this year I think :/

I think I'm gonna be in the same boat. I took the 0% interest credit card option this time last year and I've only recently paid it off - bought a few other items with it too - well you've got to haven't you? ;-)
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby btajim » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:25 pm

ashton287 wrote:£47 for a derby ticket considering I paid £42 for my away semi final seat, I think after 1 ok season city are gonna come out with a stupid price+£200 on them. But they are kind of cheap at the moment so it will only meAn were paying the same as others fans then

£47 for the Derby is wrong. There's little attraction for people to buy when they can watch in the Pub or Online. I suppose at least anyone who really wants a ticket should be able to get one.

A Seasoncard for the same price + £200? Only if they want crowds of 8,000!

I'm £436 for 211. Corner of South and East. Just shy of £23 a Match.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:02 pm

It's not a bad thing Mase...Mines around £50 a month, and when I wanted the payment date to match my Salary going into my account, they accomodated my request without complaint.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Mase » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Manx Blue wrote:

It's not a bad thing Mase...Mines around £50 a month, and when I wanted the payment date to match my Salary going into my account, they accomodated my request without complaint.

How many months is it for to pay it off mate or is it for the duration of the season?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 pm

MaseCTID wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:

How many months is it for to pay it off mate or is it for the duration of the season?

Mine finishes this month I think, but you can also get deals over a Shorter term from memory

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby stinky pete » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:15 pm

city should do a saving scheme to pay for season cards?
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby craigmcfc » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:35 pm

At least the club has repeated what they did last year and given us longer to save for them. We used to have to pay by the end of February to get the biggest discount but last season this was postponed till the end of April to give us all more time.

Nice move by the club again
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby marvin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Whats the attraction of watching City Live on TV? It's torture. Watched the Sunderland game, and just ended up going mad and abusing family. Never again

Highlights yes. And nothing beats being at the game. If I was an overseas fan, I'd avoid the game entirely until it was over
marvin
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:32 pm

marvin wrote:Whats the attraction of watching City Live on TV? It's torture. Watched the Sunderland game, and just ended up going mad and abusing family. Never again

Highlights yes. And nothing beats being at the game. If I was an overseas fan, I'd avoid the game entirely until it was over

Same here mate, it's so frustrating on TV and even worse on a freeze-frame stream; you never get the full picture.

Anyways, I wish they'd hurry up and announce summat, this money is burning a whole in my pocket.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 pm

marvin wrote:Whats the attraction of watching City Live on TV? It's torture. Watched the Sunderland game, and just [highlight]ended up going mad and abusing family.[/highlight] Never again

Jesus mates, there's limits!!
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:38 pm

marvin wrote:Whats the attraction of watching City Live on TV? It's torture. Watched the Sunderland game, and just ended up going mad and abusing family. Never again

Your exactly like me mate, but when i go to a game and i get pissed off with a missed place pass and shout to myself " for fucksake!!! " i get funny looks off the parents.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Futbol » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm

stinky pete wrote:city should do a saving scheme to pay for season cards?

Good idea but can you imagine standing in the endless queue for a beer at half time and the guy in front saying... "and £10 worth of City saving stamps please?"
Tor
Futbol
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Rodney Marsh

Postby Nickyboy » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:45 pm

I emailed customers services about next season about a month ago and have a reply on my work computer.

will copy and paste the reply here tomorrow morning
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Nickyboy wrote:I emailed customers services about next season about a month ago and have a reply on my work computer.

will copy and paste the reply here tomorrow morning

BREAKING NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS

Dear Shaun,

Thank you for your email.

We do not have any definite information regarding next year's Seasoncards at present, but expect renewal packs to go out the same time as last year i.e. end of April/beginning of May. The deadline last season for the earlier price was 31st May and we think this will be the same again this season.

Sorry we cannot be more helpful, but this is the information we have at the moment.

I trust this is of assistance.

Regards,

Jane
Supporter Services
Last edited by Manx Blue on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Manx Blue

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 pm

In response to the Chaps asking about Finance such as Mase....I'v'e just checked my account, and my initial payment started during June last year, and my final payment is this month, so it's over 10 payments. But as I say they can do it over a shorter term from memory

Obviously there is a bit of interest, so I'm paying £50.27 per month (I think the pence is right) for my card in Block 110 if that gives you a guideline? I can't remember how much it was paid in full last year £455/465 ish?

Manx Blue

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Manx Blue wrote:In response to the Chaps asking about Finance such as Mase....I'v'e just checked my account, and my initial payment started during June last year, and my final payment is this month, so it's over 10 payments. But as I say they can do it over a shorter term from memory

Obviously there is a bit of interest, so I'm paying £50.27 per month (I think the pence is right) for my card in Block 110 if that gives you a guideline? I can't remember how much it was paid in full last year £455/465 ish?

Nice one, thanks for the info mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum