Sunday working is not that bad...after yesterday

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sunday working is not that bad...after yesterday

Postby eastlands-lostboy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:08 pm

In work today.........hello its very very quiet shhhhhhh not a fucking sound all the wannabee Chelski boys are hiding in other parts of the factory, oh hello a plastic rag has just thanked me on behalf of that team he always watches on telly "because its hard to get a ticket" Nice feeling after an all day slating after the Hull Stoke games.
My wife says " You only support City because they keep going down on you"
eastlands-lostboy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Sunday working is not that bad...after yesterday

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:52 pm

carnt wait till 2morra, there is a chelsea fan who i will have a word with, but hes a cockney and been a chelsea fan all his life, seen the bad as well as seen the good, so i will take it easy on him, but when we beat the rags in april, i will be getting under there skin big time
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby Somerset Blue » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Playing footy with a Chelski fan tomorrow evening, unfortunately he's on my team.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby gillie » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm

eastlands-lostboy wrote:In work today.........hello its very very quiet shhhhhhh not a fucking sound all the wannabee Chelski boys are hiding in other parts of the factory, oh hello a plastic rag has just thanked me on behalf of that team he always watches on telly "because its hard to get a ticket" Nice feeling after an all day slating after the Hull Stoke games.

Know what you mean mate all the plastic rags who came in our place patting me on the back saying your lot did us a great favour yesterday.MY reply no we have,nt coz we will do you at ours that took the smug grins of their fuckin faces.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Return to The Maine Football forum