Bellamy: C*nt<<< - >>>Legend

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Bellamy: C*nt<<< - >>>Legend

Postby blootoof » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 am

Just been doin my usual snooping on other clubs forums(like most of us do after a game)and the Bellamy comments after the game cropped up on most. The general feelin went like "I used to hate that cunt but love him after that" etc,(one or two even called him a legend) and these were from clubs he never played for.

It got me wonderin, why is he hated so much in the first place? Apart from that golf club swing (even the scousers loved the indecent) he aint exactly a dirty cunt. Mouthy yes, but a top, top pro at his game, not to mention what he does outside of football.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Re: Bellamy: C*nt<<< - >>>Legend

Postby Dronny » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 am

C*nt? = very questionable

Our c*nt? = thank fuck for that cos I love the Welsh firebrand
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:24 am

If he didn't have football, he'd be a scally. That's why people don't like him.

I bloody love him, personally.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby King Kev » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 am

I think he is the closest thing to a normal bloke playing in the Prem that we have ever seen. He says what he sees and he wears his heart on his sleeve. I'd like to think that, had I been lucky enough to be a footballer, I would have been just like him.

This is something that endears him to many fans as we see him as representing our lost dreams, unfortunately it alienates him from as many people for the same reasons.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby razor400 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:04 am

Did anyone else notice the hand shake before the match, Bellers completely ignored terry and I'm sure I lip read him saying Twat. Class.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Dronny » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 am

razor400 wrote:Did anyone else notice the hand shake before the match, Bellers completely ignored terry and I'm sure I lip read him saying Twat. Class.

Commented on exactly the same thing yesterday, I wonder if any of the guys gobbed on their hand before shaking with Terry?
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Beeks » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 am

King Kev wrote:I think he is the closest thing to a normal bloke playing in the Prem that we have ever seen. He says what he sees and he wears his heart on his sleeve. I'd like to think that, had I been lucky enough to be a footballer, I would have been just like him.

This is something that endears him to many fans as we see him as representing our lost dreams, unfortunately it alienates him from as many people for the same reasons.

Exactly my thoughts
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby sandman » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 am

To answer this question i'd like people on here to think back to their opinion of Bellamy two years ago.

We've been fortunate enough to see first hand that Bellamys reputation is a necessary evil of his attitude, determination and dedication to winning, we also were not aware of the good he does off the pitch?

The father in law is a Munich who adores Rooney, he got rather angry at me for slagging off the grannyshagger because I stated that a very good 6 months does not make a world class player and that he loves Rooney for his class not who he plays for.

I asked him to have a think of how he would feel about Rooney if he played for Liverpool... a month on I still await a response?
sandman

Supporter of: City

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 am

i think that he gets in other peoples face, and winds other teams up, nobody likes to play against him, but other fans love him to be in there team, well spurs and other teams can go and fuck off as hes ours
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 pm

CITYSTEVEDON wrote:i think that he gets in other peoples face, and winds other teams up, nobody likes to play against him, but other fans love him to be in there team, well spurs and other teams can go and fuck off as hes ours

Exactly, he's like a richer clubs Dickov. If he's in the opposition team he's hated and a vile person. If he's at ours he's committed, passionate, in your face and a bloody good footballer. 10 more with his commitment and we'd be challenging the top 2
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Feed The Goat » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:18 pm

He is horrible always mouthing off at refs linesman players anyone really who comes near him. having said that i'm glad he is on our side. a bit like McMahon when he was a Liverpool he was a dirty scouse cunt however when we signed him he became firm but fair
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:18 pm

razor400 wrote:Did anyone else notice the hand shake before the match, Bellers completely ignored terry and I'm sure I lip read him saying Twat. Class.

i noticed it too, i'd love it if he did say "twat"or "cu-t" but more like he had chewing gum in his mouth
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:49 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:If he didn't have football, he'd be a scally. That's why people don't like him.

I bloody love him, personally.

That's pretty much it.

That said, I was wrong about him and I really really enjoy watching him play for us.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby bernabias_right_boot » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:57 pm

I wish more footballers were like him, personally. He is fully committed and doesn't throw himself about all over the floor if he's tackled, unlike the grannyshagger. Top class in my opinion.

I am a fan of players like him who wind up the opposition, it's a shame they all get slagged off at times by the media. Dickov and Savage are the same, only Bellers is a better all round footballer.
bernabias_right_boot
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Carlito

Postby btajim » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Bellamy won me over within one Match. Him and Tevez are great players to have on the pitch because their workrate is phenomenal. Fans love a grafter.

I think Bellers would make a great Striking Coach one day. Perhaps join up with Hughes' Team. He's certainly got the nationality!
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Burt » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 pm

When Leslie finally gets back into management, the first player he'll bid for is Bellendamy.

Be interesting to see if we reject the bid won't it.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Burt wrote:When Leslie finally gets back into management, the first player he'll bid for is Bellendamy.

Let's hope he returns to international management then eh?
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby btajim » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Burt wrote:When Leslie finally gets back into management, the first player he'll bid for is Bellendamy.

Rubbish. Both for your point and the name you call one of our best players.

Bellamy has no more than 2 seasons left in Football because of his injuries. He'll finish his career at City.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Why do people think Bellers and Hughes were so close? He's already said that he doesn't have Hughes' number and hasn't spoken to him since he left.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Burt » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:57 pm

btajim wrote:

Rubbish. Both for your point and the name you call one of our best players.

Bellamy has no more than 2 seasons left in Football because of his injuries. He'll finish his career at City.

Just cos he plays for us doesn't change his past behaviour Jim. I love him as a player and will back him to the hilt but he's still Bellendamy I'm afraid.

I'll be happy to see him finish his career with us but it's a certainty that Leslie will come for him and then we'll see what happens mate.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum