Bellamy: C*nt<<< - >>>Legend

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bellamy: C*nt<<< - >>>Legend

Postby mr_nool » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 am

mr_nool wrote:
Wooders wrote:if you give a million you get a million back tax free doesn't sound quite right to me...

Some vital education about taxes for Marky Mark:

[youtube]Maz9ddxEQnM[/youtube]
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Re: Bellamy: C*nt<<< - >>>Legend

Postby Mike J » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:22 am

Burt wrote:
Original Dub wrote:In fairness Burt, its a shame to see one of our own referring to one of our best players as a bellend.

He's done nothing but good for the club you love and when you think of the others that have done jack shit and been hailed as legends, its just not right.

Dub fella. Bellendamy was the name that he was given by quite a few on here when and after we signed him. That's because the lad's a walking timebomb and with his record, he'll possibly blow again before too long. I really hope that he doesn't cos he's a corking player and a superb inspiration on the pitch. If he continues as he has done since he signed then he has a very good chance of being a leg end at City.

I do take your point and because it obviously upsets a few on here and I shall try to refrain from calling him that name in future. I just hope that when Leslie comes calling, that it doesn't unsettle the lad. It's a no-brainer that he will come in for him and he knows what makes him tick so would have no qualms about playing mind games to mess his head up a little. Let's not forget that Leslie tried to sign Terry when he knew about the shagging situation. How he thought that he was going to resolve that potential mess, fucl knows cos when he signed Bridge, it was because he wanted to get away from Chelski due to the bad blood. Just food for thought for the Leslie wanted to sabotage City, conspiracy theorists eh;o)

i doubt hughes will come in for him. he is 30+ with dodgy knees who has said himself he only has another 2 years in the game. i dont think bellamy would want to leave anyway. its probably the 1st club he has been at wher the fans adore him.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum