Thursday's B*ll*x (again)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thursday's B*ll*x (again)

Postby Chinners » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:27 am

Weird, I posted this up about 7.45 tis morning ... I'll have to revamp it properly later ....

TRANSFER BOLLOX

Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has re-stressed his loyalty to the club in the face of renewed speculation linking him with a move to Spain. "I will repeat for the 100th time: my contract with Manchester is until the summer of 2012 and I want to stay at Old Trafford until the last day," Vidic told Belgrade daily Vecernje Novosti. (Agence France-Presse)

Manchester United are ready to make a summer move for England midfielder Joe Cole if he cannot resolve his contract dispute at Chelsea.Daily Express

Birmingham claim they have reached an agreement with Manchester City for goalkeeper Joe Hart to remain on loan at St Andrew's next season. The Sun

Bayern Munich look set to beat Chelsea to the signature of CSKA Moscow's Serbian winger Milos Krasic. Daily Mail

Chelsea have been told that defender Neven Subotic will cost them "a lot of money" by the Serbian's club Borussia Dortmund. The Sun

Spanish newspaper AS has reported that Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano - a target for both Chelsea and Manchester City - will cost 30m euros, in line with a release clause in his contract. imscouting.com

Antonio Caliendo, the agent of Inter Milan's Brazilian full-back Maicon has opened the door to a summer move to Manchester City, saying: "(City boss Roberto) Mancini has always expressed his desire to have Maicon." Daily Mail

Manchester United defender John O'Shea is a summer target for Spanish champions Barcelona, according to Spanish newspaper Sport. imscouting.com

Crisis club Portsmouth will ask the Premier League to let them sell some of their players now - despite the transfer window having closed - in a bid to pay their bills. Pompey are understood to have debts of around £60m and last week survived a winding-up order by providing the High Court with a detailed statement of their finances. Daily Mirror

Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar has dismissed rumours that he is set to quit the club, saying that Merseyside feels like home.
The Sun

Newcastle will attempt to hijack West Brom's bid to sign Wigan midfielder Jason Koumas, who has been told he can leave the DW Stadium.

The Sun Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones has hinted that he would jump at the chance to join Liverpool this summer.
The Sun

Arsenal are set to lose 18-year-old striker Gilles Sunu to Bordeaux for a pittance this summer. The player is unsettled at the Emirates and out of contract at the end of the season.
Daily Mirror

Brighton boss Gus Poyet has opened talks with QPR to bring striker Rowan Vine to the Withdean Stadium on an extended loan.
The Sun

OTHER BOLLOX
Midfielder David Beckham, currently on loan at AC Milan from Los Angeles Galaxy, has backed Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney to fire England to World Cup glory this summer. Rooney scored twice in the San Siro on Tuesday as United secured a 3-2 Champions League last-16 first-leg lead over Milan.
The Sun

Notts County's new owner Ray Trew may put the club into administration in the next 48 hours after discovering the full extent of the financial problems at Meadow Lane.
Daily Mirror

Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko has launched a stunning verbal attack on Harry Redknapp and accused the Spurs boss of "making fun of me". The Russian has struggled to nail down first-team football under Redknapp and added that he does not think he has a future at White Hart Lane.
The Sun

Alan Curbishley could take over as QPR manager now he has settled his financial dispute with former club West Ham.
Daily Mail

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish is discussing a new contract after guiding the club to eighth in the Premier League.
Birmingham Mail

However, McLeish will not sign a new deal unless he is given full control of transfers by owner Carson Yeung.
Daily Mirror

Sunderland striker Darren Bent has stopped using social networking site Twitter as it distracts him from playing.
The Sun
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Thursday's B*ll*x (again)

Postby Dronny » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 am

Chinners wrote:Weird, I posted this up about 7.45 tis morning ... I'll have to revamp it properly later ....

TRANSFER BOLLOX

Manchester U***d defender Nemanja Vidic has re-stressed his loyalty to the club in the face of renewed speculation linking him with a move to Spain. "I will repeat for the 100th time: my contract with Manchester is until the summer of 2012 and I want to stay at Old Trafford until the last day," Vidic told Belgrade daily Vecernje Novosti. (Agence France-Presse)

Manchester U***d are ready to make a summer move for England midfielder Joe Cole if he cannot resolve his contract dispute at Chelsea.Daily Express

Birmingham claim they have reached an agreement with Manchester City for goalkeeper Joe Hart to remain on loan at St Andrew's next season. The Sun

Bayern Munich look set to beat Chelsea to the signature of CSKA Moscow's Serbian winger Milos Krasic. Daily Mail

Chelsea have been told that defender Neven Subotic will cost them "a lot of money" by the Serbian's club Borussia Dortmund. The Sun

Spanish newspaper AS has reported that Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano - a target for both Chelsea and Manchester City - will cost 30m euros, in line with a release clause in his contract. imscouting.com

Antonio Caliendo, the agent of Inter Milan's Brazilian full-back Maicon has opened the door to a summer move to Manchester City, saying: "(City boss Roberto) Mancini has always expressed his desire to have Maicon." Daily Mail

Manchester U***d defender John O'Shea is a summer target for Spanish champions Barcelona, according to Spanish newspaper Sport. imscouting.com

Crisis club Portsmouth will ask the Premier League to let them sell some of their players now - despite the transfer window having closed - in a bid to pay their bills. Pompey are understood to have debts of around £60m and last week survived a winding-up order by providing the High Court with a detailed statement of their finances. Daily Mirror

Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar has dismissed rumours that he is set to quit the club, saying that Merseyside feels like home.
The Sun

Newcastle will attempt to hijack West Brom's bid to sign Wigan midfielder Jason Koumas, who has been told he can leave the DW Stadium.

The Sun Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones has hinted that he would jump at the chance to join Liverpool this summer.
The Sun

Arsenal are set to lose 18-year-old striker Gilles Sunu to Bordeaux for a pittance this summer. The player is unsettled at the Emirates and out of contract at the end of the season.
Daily Mirror

Brighton boss Gus Poyet has opened talks with QPR to bring striker Rowan Vine to the Withdean Stadium on an extended loan.
The Sun

OTHER BOLLOX
Midfielder David Beckham, currently on loan at AC Milan from Los Angeles Galaxy, has backed Manchester U***d striker Wayne Rooney to fire England to World Cup glory this summer. Rooney scored twice in the San Siro on Tuesday as U***d secured a 3-2 Champions League last-16 first-leg lead over Milan.
The Sun

Notts County's new owner Ray Trew may put the club into administration in the next 48 hours after discovering the full extent of the financial problems at Meadow Lane.
Daily Mirror

Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko has launched a stunning verbal attack on Harry Redknapp and accused the Spurs boss of "making fun of me". The Russian has struggled to nail down first-team football under Redknapp and added that he does not think he has a future at White Hart Lane.
The Sun

Alan Curbishley could take over as QPR manager now he has settled his financial dispute with former club West Ham.
Daily Mail

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish is discussing a new contract after guiding the club to eighth in the Premier League.
Birmingham Mail

However, McLeish will not sign a new deal unless he is given full control of transfers by owner Carson Yeung.
Daily Mirror

Sunderland striker Darren Bent has stopped using social networking site Twitter as it distracts him from playing.
The Sun

Don't take your i-phone on the pitch then, you knob
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Chinners » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Deschamps planning to plunder City
Marseille coach Didier Deschamps is planning a summer raid on Manchester City with French sources revealing that the former French World Cup winning captain is keen on 31-year-old Bulgarian Martin Petrov. The Bulgarian international is out of contract in the summer and is currently free to discuss terms with any club.
Petrov has been linked with moves to Tottenham Hotspur and Everton in recent months, however since Roberto Mancini joined Manchester City the Bulgarian winger has seen his opportunities in City’s midfield increase, with City reportedly willing to offer the creative playmaker a new deal at the Eastlands.
Reports in France suggest Martin Petrov is only willing to leave Manchester City for a club in the Champions League, meaning the former Frecnh international would have to guide Marseille into the Champions League in order to sign the Bulgarian wideman.

I'm so glad I'm a City player, especially with the direction the club is headed
Manchester City star Nigel De Jong is delighted to have the unwavering support of the City of Manchester Stadium faithful and is revelling in his cult status at the club. The tough-tackling Dutchman believes his industry and endeavour for Roberto Mancini’s side has endeared him to Manchester City fans, who he describes as having a ‘fighting spirit’. De Jong also risked irking Manchester United fans in the city by claiming Manchester City fans far outweigh their bitter rivals inside Manchester.
De Jong was signed by Manchester City in January 2009 for a fee in the region of £16 million and he has since gone on to establish himself as a firm fans favourite, and perhaps more pertinently one of Roberto Mancini’s most trusted players having featured in all their Premier League games since the Italian’s appointment.
The Holland international admits he is loving life at Manchester City and is delighted to be at the club during such an exciting stage in their history.
The Manchester City midfielder told the club’s official website: "I love the City fans and the fighting spirit they have – it’s something I can really relate to,"
“I noticed from the moment I arrived in Manchester how many Blues there were compared to Reds.”
"This is a working-class city. The people are used to hard work and want to see players play in a way I think they would if they had the opportunity.”
"I’m the type of player who wants to work and fight hard on the pitch too.”
"I’m not the sort of player who will make a nice move during a game – in fact, I’d rather win a fair, crunching tackle than score a goal!”
"That’s just how I am and I can see the passion our fans have for this club, from small kids through to adults. They have City in their hearts and give their all to support the team in every aspect they are involved.”
“I totally relate to that and if that’s the reason we’ve bonded so well, then I’m happy and it means I’m doing my job. I’m so glad I’m a City player, especially with the direction the club is headed in.”
“These are exciting times for everyone. Our fans have waited more than 30 years for success and I want to be part of the team that ends their long wait. I want to give something back for the way they’ve supported me, and I think we have a great chance to do that this season."

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... hantuchova

Robinho targets Santos stay
Brazil international Robinho appears to have played his last match for Manchester City after admitting that he would prefer to make his loan switch to Santos permanent rather than return to Eastlands.
The 26-year-old was signed by City 18 months ago for a British record transfer fee of £32.5million, but sealed a temporary transfer to Brazil last month after struggling to adapt to life in England.
He started only 48 matches for City, finding the net just 16 times and was a particularly irregular starter this term.
He was quoted as saying: "Santos is my home, I feel great here. I love playing for Santos. I'm in my country and close to my family. I want to stay here for as long as I can.
"If it was up to me I'd stay here for the rest of my career but I have a contract with Manchester City and I shouldn't forget that the club have behaved really well towards me.
"City welcomed me and showed faith in me. It was very different to the last year I spent in Madrid. They wanted to buy another player, they wanted Cristiano Ronaldo. They treated me like I was a nobody. I was very hurt.
"Then the signing of Ronaldo didn't come off and they reconsidered the situation. But I didn't want to continue there. I wanted to leave Madrid but maybe, if I had gone to another club, it would have been better for me.
"I want to be the best player in the World Cup. I see myself lifting the World Cup."
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby halnone » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Brazil international Robinho appears to have played his last match for Manchester City after admitting that he would prefer to make his loan switch to Santos permanent rather than return to Eastlands.
The 26-year-old was signed by City 18 months ago for a British record transfer fee of £32.5million, but sealed a temporary transfer to Brazil last month after struggling to adapt to life in England.
He started only 48 matches for City, finding the net just 16 times and was a particularly irregular starter this term.
He was quoted as saying: "Santos is my home, I feel great here. I love playing for Santos. I'm in my country and close to my family. I want to stay here for as long as I can.
"If it was up to me I'd stay here for the rest of my career but I have a contract with Manchester City and I shouldn't forget that the club have behaved really well towards me.
"City welcomed me and showed faith in me. It was very different to the last year I spent in Madrid. They wanted to buy another player, they wanted Cristiano Ronaldo. They treated me like I was a nobody. I was very hurt.
"Then the signing of Ronaldo didn't come off and they reconsidered the situation. But I didn't want to continue there. I wanted to leave Madrid but maybe, if I had gone to another club, it would have been better for me.
"I want to be the best player in the World Cup. I see myself lifting the World Cup."

fucking stay there you cunt
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Chinners » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Ha ha ... he should've concentrated on trying to be the best player at Man City, let alone at the World cup
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby cityPinoy_fc » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:22 pm

halnone wrote:

fucking stay there you cunt

very disappointed with robinho i thought he had it in him to prove the doubters wrong but he succumbed to the pressure. sayonara then robbie.
[center]What would happen if pacman meets ferguson?
WHO THE F*** ARE MAN UNITED!!!!![/center]
cityPinoy_fc
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Blue in the face » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Love the WAG/ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Blue in the face wrote:Love the WAG/ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So-so, a bit on the scrawny side
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby ronk » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Fuck that cunt Robinho for saying that he likes being near his family and playing football in his home country, rather than being called a cunt for every little thing he says in cold, stormy Manchester.

I actually thought he was quite complimentary about us.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Return to The Maine Football forum