England international Affair / E-mail [MERGED]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: England international Affair / E-mail [MERGED]

Postby simon12 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Mr Nool

If the dentist had checked your teeth previously and it was fine would you allow him to do the same if you knew he`d had an affair.
Answer point 2 without reference to point 1
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby ronk » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:10 pm

simon12 wrote:All depends on your view of who`s better for us. I`m not saying what he`s done isn`t wrong, it is. My problem is the fact people are saying he shouldn`t be England captain...WHY? No where near as bad as Thaksin this by the way.

Look, Terry is nothing special as a captain. He's a good player and a natural on the field organiser, but the principal reason he's captain is that he's an egotistical cunt and he'd cause more trouble if someone else was captain.

In Ireland we know all about picking a divisive shithead for captain to mollify him, do you remember how that one worked out?

Terry has caused little problems all down the way but been tolerated because he's good. Now he's (allegedly) done huge damage to team cohesion. A captain isn't just about who's on the pitch. Off field the captain is someone who keeps an eye on the squad and acts as a go between so that player issues can be dealt with while avoiding confrontation between player and manager, among other things.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:12 pm

As far as I know, Bridge isn't married to her, she's his ex girlfriend but Terry is married.

I don't see what's the point of marrying one of those plastic turdesses when you're on 100k pw & relatively famous. FFS you could just fill yer boots for about 30 years then marry someone who you actually like, if you're that desperate to get married.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Steve » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:12 pm

[/quote]

I don`t beleive these millionaire footballers have/share our morallity.
Beckham
A Cole
Lampard
Wio
J Cole

That`s just who we know about[/quote]

Millionaire footballers have top notch birds throwing themselves at their feet every day. I imagine that is slightly tempting. Unfortunately I don't have that problem.
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby simon12 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:13 pm

They're shaggers these footballers. There's not doubt about that. Maybe they'll all just see it as him being a bit of a lad. I'm sure Bridge doesn't see it like that though. Its not a nice situation. I'm intrigued to see how Capello handles it.

KTG I`m with you I just don`t think it should be brought into the England camp and I hate it`s sensationalised especially on a forum as good as this one. Global warming is more interesting and thats as crap as this subject

Good night I`m of to shag my bosses daughter, wife and sister. You`ll al be talking about it tomorrow!!
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:16 pm

simon12 wrote:They're shaggers these footballers. There's not doubt about that. Maybe they'll all just see it as him being a bit of a lad. I'm sure Bridge doesn't see it like that though. Its not a nice situation. I'm intrigued to see how Capello handles it.

KTG I`m with you I just don`t think it should be brought into the England camp and I hate it`s sensationalised especially on a forum as good as this one. Global warming is more interesting and thats as crap as this subject

Good night I`m of to shag my bosses daughter, wife and sister. You`ll al be talking about it tomorrow!!

Unfortunately it has been brought into the England camp by the very fact that the England captain has been shagging another England players misses. That makes it an England team issue.

Happy shagging...
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Steve wrote:

Beckham
A Cole
Lampard
Wio
J Cole

That`s just who we know about[/quote]

Millionaire footballers have top notch birds throwing themselves at their feet every day. I imagine that is slightly tempting. Unfortunately I don't have that problem.[/quote]

Thats not what you told me Steve. I feel used.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Steve » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:36 am

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Steve wrote:

Beckham
A Cole
Lampard
Wio
J Cole

That`s just who we know about

Millionaire footballers have top notch birds throwing themselves at their feet every day. I imagine that is slightly tempting. Unfortunately I don't have that problem.[/quote]

Thats not what you told me Steve. I feel used.[/quote]

Actually I have to disagree with A Cole. I wouldn't be dabbling around elsewhere, well, unless Nicola came around.
There's only one Antoine!
Steve

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby barguarate » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:40 am

What is good Saturday College Football party food to serve to my friends?? Every Saturday my husband & I host a college football day where most of our friends (mostly guys) come over and we watch a few football games, toss the football around, drink beer, etc. I try to pride myself in food selection but need some new ideas. What are some easy, inexpensive, fun football-party type foods for my football friends??? Right now I've been doing sloppy joes, store-bought pizza in the oven, wheat thins, cheese nips, pretzels and cookies. How can I mix it up and give people better food and selection?
barguarate
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: arsenal
My favourite player is: ORTEGA

Postby Wooders » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:45 am

somewhat random

screams "spambot"
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Chinners » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Ha ha, they obviously ment to post that in the bollox thread ... ha ha ha
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Blue2 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 pm

barguarate wrote:What is good Saturday College Football party food to serve to my friends?? Every Saturday my husband & I host a college football day where most of our friends (mostly guys) come over and we watch a few football games, toss the football around, drink beer, etc. I try to pride myself in food selection but need some new ideas. What are some easy, inexpensive, fun football-party type foods for my football friends??? Right now I've been doing sloppy joes, store-bought pizza in the oven, wheat thins, cheese nips, pretzels and cookies. How can I mix it up and give people better food and selection?

Sounds interesting, anybody tried them? Might have to give that a go.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:30 pm

barguarate wrote:What is good Saturday College Football party food to serve to my friends?? Every Saturday my husband & I host a college football day where most of our friends (mostly guys) come over and we watch a few football games, toss the football around, drink beer, etc. I try to pride myself in food selection but need some new ideas. What are some easy, inexpensive, fun football-party type foods for my football friends??? Right now I've been doing sloppy joes, store-bought pizza in the oven, wheat thins, cheese nips, pretzels and cookies. How can I mix it up and give people better food and selection?

Does this thread come up in a google search for 'football + wife', by any chance?

Try squirty cheese in a can. My cousin Billy-Bob swears by the stuff.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Scatman » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:

Does this thread come up in a google search for 'football + wife', by any chance?

does the can not make it a bit difficult to squirt it?
Scatman

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Scatman wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

does the can not make it a bit difficult to squirt it?

Billy-Bob doesn't think so...
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Blue2 wrote:

Sounds interesting, anybody tried them? Might have to give that a go.

Sounds like a medical condition - maybe 'she' should try some ointment?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum