England international Affair / E-mail [MERGED]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: England international Affair / E-mail [MERGED]

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Great timing! Hope he didn't give her that 'Falling apart at the Seams' infection; is it called Claterryia?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ronk » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Not sure how he can remain captain after this. He has betrayed and wounded his team-mate and undermined his own team.

He probably shouldn't even be in the team. He'll get away with it, he won't make Tiger's mistake (sic) of apologising and being distressed.

Personally, the fact that he went so far as to use a super-injunction (an abuse) to threaten the media shows, to me, his lack of contrition and acceptance of wrong-doing.

He's using extreme legal counter measures and he hasn't even said anything, issued a denial, now that the story is out. If you're going to use those arguments to protect you because you're innocent then come out and deny it to the world. Make yourself a liar (again) if you did it. Pisses me off.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby simon12 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm

I am gob smacked that we have so many nosey old fish wives on this forum. You all talk about how shit the press are and then fall for their"listen to this story cos you NEED to be completely interested in it" shite. In france MP`s are shagging each other or prossies ALL the time and it Just makes page 10. He has an affair and can`t captain England. Are you serious? It should be anbout his footballing and leadership qualities and nothing else. If it`s about him shagging a team mates wife AS LOW AS IT IS, you are falling for the journo`s angle and should also read NOW BEST BELLA OK and all the other mind numbing none of your business nosey shit. I

I apologise in advance if I have offended anyone but this kind of reporting and those magazines really fuck me off. "Somebodies shagged someone so he can`t play football any more". NOOOOO IT SHOULD BE "He`s shit at football so he can`t play football anymore"

Anything else is the journo`s beleiving they really control football and peoples lives and US feeding it AGAIN. They are the real coke heads THEY smoke crack and have affairs with prossies and rentboys BUT you don`t hear about it.

From the heart...
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm

ronk wrote:Not sure how he can remain captain after this. He has betrayed and wounded his team-mate and undermined his own team.

This is the biggest point and if Capello does not act, then he cannot be considered in the way he likes to portray; as a self-styled disciplinarian.

Personally, I wouldn't have him in the squad and the likes of Ancelotti must be wondering if he his safe!?!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 pm

AHA! so THATS why he didn't sign!!!!

"....Richards...to Terry....passes to Bridge.... who gives middle finger and looks for Robinho on the left hand side..."
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:AHA! so THATS why he didn't sign!!!!

"....Richards...to Terry....passes to Bridge.... who gives middle finger and looks for Robinho on the left hand side..."

If I was Bridge i'd break his legs at Stamford Bridge. But thats just me.
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Postby ronk » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:29 pm

It also explains why we tried to sign him. His commitment to Chelsea wasn't all that rock-solid.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Strange how he was so coy on the signing?

But how many City fans would still want him?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:35 pm

ronk wrote:

It also explains why we tried to sign him. His commitment to Chelsea wasn't all that rock-solid.

Perhaps Hughes was at the other end
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Strange how he was so coy on the signing?

Not I. He's a twat and he is Mr Chelsea. We need our own Mr City.

Is it a risk to play Bridge at Chelsea?
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Postby simon12 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Depends if you`re interested in his footballing prowess or his bedroom prowess. I understand completely the issue of dressing room unrest however would you not sign Torres cos he shagged Dossenas misses and then tell the spanish he shouldn`t lead the line in SA. Like I said in my last post....Nosey old fish wives. It`s not news, it`s gossip.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 pm

simon12 wrote:

Depends if you`re interested in his footballing prowess or his bedroom prowess. I understand completely the issue of dressing room unrest however would you not sign Torres cos he shagged Dossenas misses and then tell the spanish he shouldn`t lead the line in SA. Like I said in my last post....Nosey old fish wives. It`s not news, it`s gossip.

Dossena doesn't play for City though so yeh i'd sign Torres. Bridge is a blue so there's no way i'd want Terry anywhere near us.
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Postby simon12 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
simon12 wrote:

Dossena doesn't play for City though so yeh i'd sign Torres. Bridge is a blue so there's no way i'd want Terry anywhere near us.

All depends on your view of who`s better for us. I`m not saying what he`s done isn`t wrong, it is. My problem is the fact people are saying he shouldn`t be England captain...WHY? No where near as bad as Thaksin this by the way.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
simon12 wrote:

And it's not just down to that, this is one truth (not gossip) that hasn't yet been refuted (and hard to at that). On top of all his latest 'Brushed under the carpet' stuff, then how could you trust an individual of his kind. He is a disgrace and regardless of his football prowess, you could not look at the likes of Terry and think he was a leader; could you?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Steve » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:50 pm

When did this happen? Was it before or after we tried to sign him?
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:53 pm

simon12 wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
simon12 wrote:

All depends on your view of who`s better for us. I`m not saying what he`s done isn`t wrong, it is. My problem is the fact people are saying he shouldn`t be England captain...WHY? No where near as bad as Thaksin this by the way.

I personally dont think he should continue as England Captain. Its all about respect. You need to respect your captain and trust him and his judgment. How is that possible after this?
He has shown no respect towards an international team mate and a friend. He wont have the same respect within the team after this. Especially as many will be close friends of Bridge.
Its a real mess and not what England needed in a world cup year.
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Postby simon12 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
simon12 wrote:

And it's not just down to that, this is one truth (not gossip) that hasn't yet been refuted (and hard to at that). On top of all his latest 'Brushed under the carpet' stuff, then how could you trust an individual of his kind. He is a disgrace and regardless of his football prowess, you could not look at the likes of Terry and think he was a leader; could you?

1.Does a dentist become a bad dentist if he shags somebody he should`t?
2. Are Chelsea being lead badly?
3. What actual difference does it make to your life who Terry shags?
4. I agree he is a disgrace but only to his IMMEDIATE family as his actions only have repucussions on them....and stalkers.
5. Even tho I beleive it to be true as you do....so what...otherwise...the press win again ...you`re hooked and in the future more mike parrys will succeed cos that plastic scouse twat made us beleive we needed to know what barry sheene was upto..don`t get hooked.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 pm

simon12 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
simon12 wrote:

1.Does a dentist become a bad dentist if he shags somebody he should`t?
2. Are Chelsea being lead badly?
3. What actual difference does it make to your life who Terry shags?
4. I agree he is a disgrace but only to his IMMEDIATE family as his actions only have repucussions on them....and stalkers.
5. Even tho I beleive it to be true as you do....so what...otherwise...the press win again ...you`re hooked and in the future more mike parrys will succeed cos that plastic scouse twat made us beleive we needed to know what barry sheene was upto..don`t get hooked.

If the dentist owns his practise together with a couple of other dentists, and he's fucking one of the other dentists wives, then yes, it makes him a bad perhaps not dentist but at least leader and team player.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby simon12 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
simon12 wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
simon12 wrote:

I personally dont think he should continue as England Captain. Its all about respect. You need to respect your captain and trust him and his judgment. How is that possible after this?
He has shown no respect towards an international team mate and a friend. He wont have the same respect within the team after this. Especially as many will be close friends of Bridge.

I don`t beleive these millionaire footballers have/share our morallity.
Beckham
A Cole
Lampard
Wio
J Cole

That`s just who we know about
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
simon12 wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
simon12 wrote:

I don`t beleive these millionaire footballers have/share our morallity.
Beckham
A Cole
Lampard
Wio
J Cole

That`s just who we know about[/quote]

They're shaggers these footballers. There's not doubt about that. Maybe they'll all just see it as him being a bit of a lad. I'm sure Bridge doesn't see it like that though. Its not a nice situation. I'm intrigued to see how Capello handles it.
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum