England international Affair / E-mail [MERGED]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Just been sent this email...

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:26 pm

I dont know what is worse. The story, or the fact that it has been gagged.

This country has properly gone to the fucking dogs, if someone can take out an injunction on a story, regardless of whether it is true, to protect his financial interests. In this case if true, those financial interests include being a role model to millions of kids, his financial interests, as seen with the Woods case, should be in fucking tatters if the sponsors decided to drop him.

If this is all true, i'm actually surprised Terry didnt come here, because after this, and last financial scandal involving him, he is obviously one seriously greedy cunt.

The law is fucking insane, especially if according to that article the law has been made up on the hoof by one judge over the years.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby kelmorn » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:40 pm

johnpb78 wrote:I dont know what is worse. The story, or the fact that it has been gagged.

Bizarrely the gag banning the media telling us who fucked who is still in place, but the gag banning the media from telling us who asked for the gag has been lifted (hope that makes sense)

The Guardian have reported it was John Terry who got the gag, but can't tell tell us what the details of the actual story.
I guess we can assume the other stuff is correct and it was Bridge's wife.

Fair enough, can't blame John Terry. I'd be tempted even if she was my best mates wife.
kelmorn
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm

kelmorn wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:I dont know what is worse. The story, or the fact that it has been gagged.

Bizarrely the gag banning the media telling us who fucked who is still in place, but the gag banning the media from telling us who asked for the gag has been lifted (hope that makes sense)

The Guardian have reported it was John Terry who got the gag, but can't tell tell us what the details of the actual story.

Fair enough, can't blame John Terry. I'd be tempted even if she was my best mates wife.

Fuck that, I'd never do that to my best mate no matter how fit she was!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: England international Affair / E-mail [MERGED]

Postby Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:55 pm

so we reckon it's Terry having a tap of Bridge's ex. Must admit Bridgey did very well with her in the first place, not like that common tramp Terry has married. Wouldn't touch her. Rough as monkeys.

On another note I know Macheda has been banging Anderson's girlfriend! Maybe that's why he skulked off to Rio and is looking for a move away.
Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Shaun Wright-Phillips

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute wrote:
On another note I know Macheda has been banging Anderson's girlfriend! Maybe that's why he skulked off to Rio and is looking for a move away.

Now you can't just leave it at that. Tell us more..................
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:14 pm

crossan wrote:Eeeee Bobby Moore will be turning in his grave...................can you imagine Terry lifting the world cup this year with all of this going around.............hopefully not.

so, you hope England lose?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:That's what you get for marrying these WAG tarts.

like you could resist Mrs Bridge? pleasus christ. come on now. that's fucking tasty. if that wanted to marry you, you'd be marrying that shit in a heartbeat.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Kyle » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 pm

This is complete bullshit. If I was bridge I would be so pissed off... One of your closest friends and teammates getting your wife prego! What a fool, and a dickhead of the highest order. John Terry is scum.
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby edge275 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 pm

MaseCTID wrote:
kelmorn wrote:

Agree.

What's also got to be considered, is all you guys fawning over Mrs Bridge. John Terry has that kind of standard of women thrown at him everyday. He's famous, he's a footballer in good shape, he's absolutely loaded and he's England Captain.

Women will be two a penny to him. The fact that he chose his mate's wife is absolutely scandalous and if I was Bridge I'd never ever speak to him again and ditch that bitch pronto.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

edge275 wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:
kelmorn wrote:

Agree.

What's also got to be considered, is all you guys fawning over Mrs Bridge. John Terry has that kind of standard of women thrown at him everyday. He's famous, he's a footballer in good shape, he's absolutely loaded and he's England Captain.

Women will be two a penny to him. The fact that he chose his mate's wife is absolutely scandalous and if I was Bridge I'd never ever speak to him again and ditch that bitch pronto.

I was gonna write, "with the means at footballers disposal", but it only costs a couple of hundred quid to have the cunt shot these days, shall we start coppering up
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby kelmorn » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Looks like the gag's have been totally lifted
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/7102733/Judge-lifts-super-injunction-over-John-Terry-affair-with-team-mates-girlfriend.html

Although I can understand the temptation, I think Terry should not be 'representing England' let alone be the Captain, after fucking one of his a team mates wife mrs.
kelmorn
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby ashton287 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:44 pm

john terry or frank lampard fucking cheryl cole geeeeet iiiiiiiiiiiiiin

**EDIT** i was kind of right i got terry but diffrent left back, you cant do that to a city player terry you big spastic get him outa the england team and give lescott his place << this is a joke before anyone starts being a fag
Last edited by ashton287 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 pm

kelmorn wrote:Looks like the gag's have been totally lifted
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/7102733/Judge-lifts-super-injunction-over-John-Terry-affair-with-team-mates-girlfriend.html

Although I can understand the temptation, I think Terry should not be 'representing England' let alone be the Captain, after fucking one of his a team mates wife mrs.

I thought fucking your mates Mrs was a national pastime. Its certainly on Jeremy Kyle every morning when I get up
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby ashton287 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:49 pm

anyone know her name so i can see if she's fit or not
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 pm

ashton287 wrote:anyone know her name so i can see if she's fit or not

lazy bastard

Vanessa Perroncel
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby gillie » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:01 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
ashton287 wrote:anyone know her name so i can see if she's fit or not

lazy bastard

Vanessa Perroncel

He obviously has not read the whole thread as her pictures has been posted at least twice.I agree he his a lazy bastard lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:02 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
crossan wrote:Eeeee Bobby Moore will be turning in his grave...................can you imagine Terry lifting the world cup this year with all of this going around.............hopefully not.

so, you hope England lose?

cheers

I'm English born and bread but not particularly nationalistic and I find it very hard to give a shit about a spineless, overpaid team of scumbags, thats full of rags like Brown, Ferdinand, Carrick, Neville, Neville, Beckham, Rooney, Foster and pricks like Lampard, Cashly and Terry...

I wouldn't say I hope they lose but because I dont, but I personally just dont really give two shits because I despise most of the team.

They always lose their bottle or go out on penalties to more disciplined and organised teams anyway so I wouldn't worry Crossan... Terry wont be lifting the world cup this year.
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Interesting all the major broadcasters are keeping stum on this, even after the story has been broken by Telegraph.

Looks like they are still worried about getting sued. Not a peep from Sky, too busy touting the next hearts manager
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

like you could resist Mrs Bridge? pleasus christ. come on now. that's fucking tasty. if that wanted to marry you, you'd be marrying that shit in a heartbeat.

probably. But women love me for my good looks and not for my money. 'cause I sort of don't have any. Money or looks that is.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

probably. But women love me for my good looks and not for my money. 'cause I sort of don't have any. Money or looks that is.

One of the worst Swedish aritists ever - Orup - had a hit single in the 80's that was actually spot on.

Och min mor sa till mig
Varför gifte du dig
med en kvinna för hennes skönhets skull

Du blir lycklig ett tag
Men så plötsligt en dag
Blir du ensam för hennes skönhets skull

roughly translated:

And my mum said to me
why the hell did you marry
a woman bacause of her beauty

you'll be happy a while
but then suddenly