Press Conference

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Press Conference

Postby feedthegreek » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:I wasn't suprised that after Cooks opening statement these "journalists" proceeded to completely ignore the facts and the rules of the press conference. I expect nothing from them other than this. Also, in reply to a previous poster who thought they heard something from this shower of shit, I have just watched it again, and after Mancini is asked about Erikkson he says "Sven told me Manchester City is a fantastic club" to which someone said "so-so". I played it back three times. If you think we are "so-so" then thats your opinion pal but keep it to yourself at a City press conference.

If thats the case about the "so-so" bit why the f#ck do let these c#nts any where nere the club. We should ban the twat from future events.
They showed a total lack of respect towards the club today, I know that there are questions that needed to be answered but when they had already been told that it was for Mancini to introduced to the press as the manager they still kept up with presure.
Can you see that going on not so far down the road, like bugger would it.

spot on there mate there shit scared of taggart he wouldnt let them in in future.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Feed The Goat » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:41 pm

All this stuff about Cook imo is ridiculous i thought he can across well, he doesn't need to be charasmatic he is our CEO thats the business side of stuff and today he handled the business side of it well. He said in plain english (so the thick munich press could understand) Bobby Manc was appointed after Les was sacked. he also said Les was sacked because he was failing at wat he was paid to do.

Come on lads this isn't a family club anymore we are big business and the top brass including cookie are winners. Winners are ruthless you fuck up and you are gone.

Nice guys come last as we have found out for so many years when we have been everyones second team. Do you think Abramovich cares that people who dont support Chelsea hate them? NO and the arabs wont care if other English fans dont like us cos it means we are succesful.

BOBBY MANCS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby edge275 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Feed The Goat wrote:All this stuff about Cook imo is ridiculous i thought he can across well, he doesn't need to be charasmatic he is our CEO thats the business side of stuff and today he handled the business side of it well. He said in plain english (so the thick munich press could understand) Bobby Manc was appointed after Les was sacked. he also said Les was sacked because he was failing at wat he was paid to do.

Come on lads this isn't a family club anymore we are big business and the top brass including cookie are winners. Winners are ruthless you fuck up and you are gone.

Nice guys come last as we have found out for so many years when we have been everyones second team. Do you think Abramovich cares that people who dont support Chelsea hate them? NO and the arabs wont care if other English fans dont like us cos it means we are succesful.

Agree entirely.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Grob » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:55 pm

The press were they're usual self. Theres more to this story, you cant blame them for trying to get it.

Cook should have held a seperate press conference where he answersed all questions. Instead Rob had to feel his way through a pile of loaded questions. Poorly handled by the club.

Cook himself looked nervous but at least he stood up for the club throughout.

Rob was mint. Ooozing confidence. Loved it.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Burt » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Grob wrote:The press were they're usual self. Theres more to this story, you cant blame them for trying to get it.

Cook should have held a seperate press conference where he answersed all questions. Instead Rob had to feel his way through a pile of loaded questions. Poorly handled by the club.

Cook himself looked nervous but at least he stood up for the club throughout.

Rob was mint. Ooozing confidence. Loved it.

Appreciate that you're confirming what we all saw about Cook mate.

Quite embarassing to say the least.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby symiblue » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Have to say that it was always going to be a difficult press conference. Cook did ok in the circumstances. Correct not to get into a full Q & A session and nothing wrong with having a go at the two faced buggers in front of him. As Grob said there's clearly more to the story and there would have been no point in having a full and frank discussion. Agree that it would have been better to have separated the two aspects of the press conference.
"That's great, tell him he's Pele and get him back on."
John Lambie, Partick Thistle manager, when told a concussed striker did not know who he was.
symiblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Bellamy

Postby Beeks » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Feed The Goat wrote:

BUT WE CAN'T STAND COOK HE'S FOOKIN SMARMY
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues