Doug - do you think this will affect the pass??

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Doug - do you think this will affect the pass??

Postby ruralblue » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:29 pm

As it says really Doug?

You obviously got to know some of the Taffia and I know you chatted with Bowen on a few occasions. Will new management put doubt on your being able to go and feed us back the training reports??

I think we need to step up over Dougs pass, maybe we and that other place join forces in getting a letter to the top to let them know how important Dougs posts are to us.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Re: Doug - do you think this will affect the pass??

Postby Blueboylewis » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Dont worry Doug, On monday if Mancini is there i will show him my guns and demand for him to give you a pass :)

Nah hopefully it wont affect you getting a pass and you will. Or mancini might even have plans to take the fencing down and just put a see through fence up and a little gate for people to stand at the side of anyway maybe?
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby ruralblue » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Have bumped this back up as after reading Dougs training thread today I fear for young Lewis safety, I mean the lad shouldn't be get hurt falling from tree's he may damage his ps3 playing digits.

Seriously is there anything we as a board could do??, also that NMT guy who does the same for Bluemoan, maybe we could join forces as boards on this issue.

I dunno, just a bit pottered since change as I like others get a lot from Dougs posts.

cheers

rural
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Manx Blue » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 pm

No disrespect to Douglas, but Mancini would think he's a walk in the park compared to some of the Italian crowds who turn up to training.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Vhero » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:02 pm

I think some people are taking this a little too far?
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Vhero wrote:I think some people are taking this a little too far?

RIDICULOUS MATE............LIKE MANCINI HASNT GOT ENOUGH SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT THAN TO SORT OUT A SPECTATORS FUCKING PASS.
(NO OFFENSE INTENDED)
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Well, he doesn't have a pass at the moment, and if he doesn't get one now then I would say it hasn't affected it at all.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Vhero » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Vhero wrote:I think some people are taking this a little too far?

RIDICULOUS MATE............LIKE MANCINI HASNT GOT ENOUGH SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT THAN TO SORT OUT A SPECTATORS FUCKING PASS.
(NO OFFENSE INTENDED)

Erm okay?
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Let's not get all worked up over this. We ( myself and NMT) had a really good meeting with Vicky Kloss a couple of weeks ago and not surprisingly nothing has happened since then. Things ,as we now know, have been going on in the background and that's an understatement.
I do believe she will consider the situation and at an appropriate time have a word with the new manager ( or whoever) to see if they feel that allowing us access to watch as we have in the past or in any different way would be right and even good for the club.

Time for a little patience I think. ( I seem to have used that phrase before :))
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Socrates » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Perhaps Mancio doesn't suffer from paranoia and will just have the fucking fence taken down?
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Socrates wrote:Perhaps Mancio doesn't suffer from paranoia and will just have the fucking fence taken down?

I ACTUALLY THINK THE FENCE WAS A GOOD IDEA - IVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY YOU WOULD WANT ANY SPECTATOR WATCHING SET PLAYS FOR FORTHCOMING GAMES - IT MADE NO SENSE.

NOT THAT IT MADE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE TO OUR SPASTIC ATTEMPTS TO DEFEND..BUT STILL, GOOD IDEA ALL THE SAME.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Let's not get all worked up over this. We ( myself and NMT) had a really good meeting with Vicky Kloss a couple of weeks ago and not surprisingly nothing has happened since then. Things ,as we now know, have been going on in the background and that's an understatement.
I do believe she will consider the situation and at an appropriate time have a word with the new manager ( or whoever) to see if they feel that allowing us access to watch as we have in the past or in any different way would be right and even good for the club.

Time for a little patience I think. ( I seem to have used that phrase before :))

You and Hughes begging for patience and time. :p
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Socrates wrote:Perhaps Mancio doesn't suffer from paranoia and will just have the fucking fence taken down?

That is a possibility.A guy we met when we saw Vicky Kloss said he had been involved looking around the world at training facilities and from what he had seen there was often a very open approach to training in some countries. Who knows.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Socrates » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:41 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I ACTUALLY THINK THE FENCE WAS A GOOD IDEA - IVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY YOU WOULD WANT ANY SPECTATOR WATCHING SET PLAYS FOR FORTHCOMING GAMES - IT MADE NO SENSE.

NOT THAT IT MADE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE TO OUR SPASTIC ATTEMPTS TO DEFEND..BUT STILL, GOOD IDEA ALL THE SAME.

Doesn'tsurprise me. I often wondered if you had issues similar to Leslie's;o)
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Socrates wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Doesn'tsurprise me. I often wondered if you had issues similar to Leslie's;o)

I HAVE FAR MORE ISSUES JF...BELIEVE ME.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Slim wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Let's not get all worked up over this. We ( myself and NMT) had a really good meeting with Vicky Kloss a couple of weeks ago and not surprisingly nothing has happened since then. Things ,as we now know, have been going on in the background and that's an understatement.

You and Hughes begging for patience and time. :p

Begging?
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Vhero » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Good to hear :)
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Return to The Maine Football forum