One spare for today

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

One spare for today

Postby giokingkladze » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 am

£20, block 219, PM if interested.

You never know, it could be remembered as the day that the Hughes revolution took off.

Cheers
giokingkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Gio

Re: One spare for today

Postby Diggerman » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:10 am

Where are all the fans who are desperate for a ticket for the derby, city fans since birth blah blah blah but just couldn't afford a season ticket this year. There's a ticket for you all there for less than what it'd cost for a night in the pub. Bit cold today? Watchin it in the pub on the foreign channel? Cant get out of Christmas shopping with the missus? What a load of bollocks, too many fair weather fans. If a ticket for U*D was put on here a few hours before kick off would it really not have a response to it?
Diggerman
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 am

Diggerman wrote:Where are all the fans who are desperate for a ticket for the derby, city fans since birth blah blah blah but just couldn't afford a season ticket this year. There's a ticket for you all there for less than what it'd cost for a night in the pub. Bit cold today? Watchin it in the pub on the foreign channel? Cant get out of Christmas shopping with the missus? What a load of bollocks, too many fair weather fans. If a ticket for U*D was put on here a few hours before kick off would it really not have a response to it?

'Let's Be Having You!'
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 pm

I've got one in Maine Stand for sale too, face value. PM if interested.
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Vhero » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:02 pm

I gave my ticket up today the wife wanted to go out for a christmas drink and she been working real hard lately so I said she can go plus the weather kinda helped my decision lol. Guess a few fans really fancy watching at home today and I can't blame em.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Vhero wrote:the weather kinda helped my decision lol.

Do you not love it when it's freezing cold, all wrapped up cheerin the blues on?! it's fuckin awesome. Either a bright summers day or freezin cold is the way forward.
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Return to The Maine Football forum