Training Friday 18/12

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Training Friday 18/12

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 pm

was behind the fencing as expected on the day before a game. So not possible to see anything beyond them going out and the good news was that SWP was back out there. From the briefest glimpse I wasn't sure the undersoil heating had worked as it looked quite white but as the reserves came out on a standard pitch it couldnt have been that bad anyway.

First out actually was Hughes with the doc ,I assume to check it was definitely ok to train on but they all followed quickly. I can only hope it was good session and they shook off whatever it was on Wednesday. So no news on anything else except that cameramen were there and one guy brought steps to look over and take pictures for fun and a couple of fans climbed a tree for a view.

Eventually someone sorted the photographer out and got the lads out of the tree but as it happens part of the fencing round the pitch had gone down in winds leaving that side exposed for cameramen to go round and take pictures anyway.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Re: Training Friday 18/12

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:was behind the fencing as expected on the day before a game. So not possible to see anything beyond them going out and the good news was that SWP was back out there. From the briefest glimpse I wasn't sure the undersoil heating had worked as it looked quite white but as the reserves came out on a standard pitch it couldnt have been that bad anyway.

First out actually was Hughes with the doc ,I assume to check it was definitely ok to train on but they all followed quickly. I can only hope it was good session and they shook off whatever it was on Wednesday. So no news on anything else except that cameramen were there and one guy brought steps to look over and take pictures for fun and a couple of fans climbed a tree for a view.

Eventually someone sorted the photographer out and got the lads out of the tree but as it happens part of the fencing round the pitch had gone down in winds leaving that side exposed for cameramen to go round and take pictures anyway.

Thanks as always Doug , Not the First time our de "fence " has gone missing this year .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Goataldo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:06 pm

No more word from them? Maybe City have misplaced your pass. Add joke appropriately.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:31 pm

uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:No more word from them? Maybe City have misplaced your pass. Add joke appropriately.

It's all gone quiet although to be fair they have been behind the fencing for every session in the last 2 weeks.Clearly they need to open up to my critical eye and tactical nouse
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Goataldo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Indeed! If we lose against the Mackems i'm sure Bowen will be right over asking for advice!
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Blueboylewis » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Cheers for the report Doug. Now i am off school for two weeks could i please pop along with you a few days a week or whatever please.

I want to see this fencing. I am sure i could put my foot through it :)
Only joking, I will bring stepladders.
Blueboylewis

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:Cheers for the report Doug. Now i am off school for two weeks could i please pop along with you a few days a week or whatever please.

They would need to be big stepladders Lewis :) Be prepared Monday and pm me
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Blueboylewis » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:Cheers for the report Doug. Now i am off school for two weeks could i please pop along with you a few days a week or whatever please.

They would need to be big stepladders Lewis :) Be prepared Monday and pm me

Haha yeh probably. Cheers Doug. Monday should be fine mate. Will pm you soon.
Blueboylewis

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum