why carnt city appeal for sending off

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

why carnt city appeal for sending off

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am

just read in one of the papers that we carnt appeal to get bellers sending off overturned, why not. it was the refs fault he got it wrong and the other top teams would appeal to get it overturned. so come on city get it sorted
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Re: why carnt city appeal for sending off

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:29 pm

CITYSTEVEDON wrote:just read in one of the papers that we carnt appeal to get bellers sending off overturned, why not. it was the refs fault he got it wrong and the other top teams would appeal to get it overturned. so come on city get it sorted

He was sent off for two yellow cards. The only way to appeal a yellow card is in the case of mistaken identity. I suppose we could try telling them that it was Adebayor who "dived" and not Bellamy but I don't think that's gonna fly.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 am

I dont care what the protocol is for appeal against a double yellow sending off. I think City should report Clattenburg's, conduct and performance to the FA for inquiry, which should involve looking into why and for what reason Bellamy was sent off. I think after what was overheard being said in the tunnel, together with the bizarre decisions on the pitch and laughable sending off, City have a pretty strong case here for bias and misconduct here.
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby avoidconfusion » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:59 am

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:I dont care what the protocol is for appeal against a double yellow sending off. I think City should report Clattenburg's, conduct and performance to the FA for inquiry, which should involve looking into why and for what reason Bellamy was sent off. I think after what was overheard being said in the tunnel, together with the bizarre decisions on the pitch and laughable sending off, City have a pretty strong case here for bias and misconduct here.

This. I cannot believe City are not doing anything about this.

I hate to say it but Ferguson would throw such a fit that Clattenburg would never ever referee a City game again.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Vhero » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:06 am

Its a joke but the 2 yellow card rule was there to protect refs.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Crossie » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:32 pm

what was overheard in the tunnel?
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Crossie wrote:what was overheard in the tunnel?

I hope blootoof won't mind me quoting him here.

blootoof wrote:Off Bluemoon
At half time, Steve Wigley (Bolton Coach, EX-City) overheard the officials having a conversation in the tunnel just before the second half.

The referee and one of the linesman, not sure which one stood there and one said "what dya think of that" and another said "I told you, i said didn't i, i booked him last season, he's a right bastard", another replied "who's this, Wright Phillips?" and the referee said "No, fucking Bellamy".

The 4th official then said "Tevez is bloody brilliant though, it's a decent game" and a linesman said "yeah he's quality that lad, but where's that other argentinian bloke u we're on about?" and the ref then said "The fuckers on the bench, keep an eye out"

At this point hughes walked past and shook his head, but didn't say anything to them.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby citybluesmith » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Crossie wrote:what was overheard in the tunnel?

I hope blootoof won't mind me quoting him here.

blootoof wrote:Off Bluemoon
At half time, Steve Wigley (Bolton Coach, EX-City) overheard the officials having a conversation in the tunnel just before the second half.

The referee and one of the linesman, not sure which one stood there and one said "what dya think of that" and another said "I told you, i said didn't i, i booked him last season, he's a right bastard", another replied "who's this, Wright Phillips?" and the referee said "No, fucking Bellamy".

The 4th official then said "Tevez is bloody brilliant though, it's a decent game" and a linesman said "yeah he's quality that lad, but where's that other argentinian bloke u we're on about?" and the ref then said "The fuckers on the bench, keep an eye out"

At this point hughes walked past and shook his head, but didn't say anything to them.

not read anything on this.surely we r reporting this !! fergie would have this all over the news if it was him
citybluesmith
De Michelis's Pace

Return to The Maine Football forum