Sunday's Full English B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sunday's Full English B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:42 am

JOE HART is prepared to quit Manchester City and sign a permanent deal at Birmingham.
The keeper joined Alex McLeish's side on loan at the start of the season and has rediscovered his best form in their rise up the Premier League. Hart, 22, has no chance of displacing City's first-choice Shay Given and has reluctantly decided his future is elsewhere. Brum have plenty of cash available in the January transfer window and are keen to keep him. Hart has been in such impressive form for McLeish that he has even forced his way back into the England reckoning. It looked as though he would lose out to Ben Foster for a spot in South Africa, but the Manchester United keeper's place is now in jeopardy.

Kolo Toure has joined Premier League managers in wishing that the African Nations Cup were played at a more convenient time - but the City defender's motives are rather different.
Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor will be among the African stars who pack their bags for Angola soon, yet City's skipper tells the News of the World why the tournament hurts his countrymen. Ivory Coast stalwart Kolo explains to Aidan Magee that "he believes holding the event in January is restricting the development of African talent, as European clubs shy away from players who want to play up to six games for their countries in the middle of the season." Toure reckons: "African players are in a difficult situation. We want to play for our national teams and we also want to fight for our clubs. If something can be done to move the tournament, that would be fantastic. "The clubs are put off signing guys who have to play for their countries half-way through the season - especially when, in the past, they have struggled without their players. "This is not fair because the programme isn't made by us. There are some big guys above us who have big questions to answer because they control the schedule and make the decisions. "There are too many rules governing (players') movement. Even in England you have to have played 75 per cent of your national team's games. FIFA and the Confederation of African Football are making it hard for us to move to top European clubs. "I can tell you that the danger with the current system is that it suppresses young African men, who will never get out of poverty and be able to experience what I and others have. "There are guys more talented than me in the Ivory Coast and they just end up quitting the game and becoming hairdressers because of this rule. That's really, really unfair."No jokes here, it's a serious subject. And while you mullet over, here's some more transfers that may or may not happen when that creaky old window is thrown open on January 1. OS

Sunday Mirror reckons City will bid £10m for West Ham centre-back Matthew Upson, but the News of the World opts for Rubin Kazan defender Cristian Ansaldi at just £6m. Sounds like a snip to us.

SHAUN WRIGHT-PHILLIPS has lived in the company of Chelsea’s superstars and now desperately wants what they’ve got – medals.
Wright-Phillips, 28, spent three years at Stamford Bridge after joining Chelsea from Manchester City for £21million in 2005.
He watched how Frank Lampard, John Terry and Didier Drogba went about their business of being winners. And now under the Abu Dhabi revolution at the City of Manchester Stadium, Wright-Phillips can for the first time dream seriously about emulating their success. A point no better hammered home than in the 2-1 defeat of his old boys eight days ago which followed the 3-0 Carling Cup triumph over Arsenal. Wright-Phillips said: “When I left City I was still young and there was a lot for me to learn in all parts of my game. To come back and have learned something at a place like Chelsea is down partly to the kind of players I played alongside. “And I had the support of the fans there as well. To now be able to put it all into practice back here makes me really happy because it shows that you can never stand still. “Nicolas Anelka has got everything it takes to be a great striker and Didier on his day is probably one of the best strikers in the world. “But at City when our strikers are at the top of their game they will cause any team problems. Now it’s a matter of us all clicking together and we have it in us to be winners.”

MANCHESTER CITY manager Mark Hughes is plotting a £6million move for little-known Cristian Ansaldi.
The Argentine left-back, 22, plays for Russian side Rubin Kazan and has impressed during a Champions League campaign that included a shock win at Barcelona. Hughes received excellent reports on Ansaldi from his scouts and is ready to move before the youngster is snapped up by Real Madrid or Juventus. He is already without the injured Wayne Bridge until early next year. But it will spell the end of Javier Garrido's spell at City. The former Real Sociedad left-back has yet to feature this term. He was brought in by previous boss Sven Goran Eriksson but is being tipped for a return to Spain in January.

Manchester City manager Mark Hughes rounded on referee Mark Clattenburg after his side had to settle for a point against Bolton at the Reebok Stadium.
Hughes was incensed that Craig Bellamy was sent off for two yellow cards in the thrilling 3-3 draw, with the second caution given for simulation following a challenge by Paul Robinson. Bellamy had earlier been booked after objecting to Bolton's third goal, though many in the stadium missed the decision. Hughes said: "The decision to send Craig off was laughable. It is quite clear the guy (Robinson) has taken him out." He added: "Craig is running at full pelt and has knocked the ball past him. But for some reason Mr Clattenburg thought Craig was looking to deceive him and decided to send him off. "Paul Robinson has made out he has dived as he doesn't want to be booked himself. That is quite a natural reaction, that's what happens."Everyone in the stadium seemed to be mystified for quite some time. Apparently he had booked him after the third goal for dissent. Even Bolton manager Gary Megson thought Clattenburg had got it wrong in dismissing Bellamy. Megson said: ``I thought it was a bit harsh. He did not seem to be looking for it as he has gone past our full-back.I did not realise he had been booked earlier. I knew Craig when he was a young lad at Norwich. He has not changed. He is still fiery as well as being a marvellous player."Carlos Tevez secured a point for City with his second goal of the game with Ivan Klasnic scored a brace for Bolton. Gary Cahill, for the home side, and City defender Micah Richards were also on target in a rousing encounter.

VIDEO PRESS BOLLOX http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Chelsea are closing in on a British record £40m deal to sign Atletico Madrid's 21-year-old striker striker Sergio Aguero.
The Mail on Sunday

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is waiting to hear whether he will be handed substantial transfer funds next month. Reds owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks are set to bank about £330m after selling their respective ice hockey and baseball sides. (Sunday Express)

Tottenham have put four players up for sale, including captain Robbie Keane, as boss Harry Redknapp prepares a January bid for Real Madrid striker Ruud van Nistelrooy. Spurs will listen to offers for Keane, Roman Pavlyuchenko, David Bentley and Alan Hutton in next month's transfer window.The People

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is offering £1m plus striker Jay Simpson to push QPR into selling 14-year-old wonderkid Raheem Sterling. Fulham and Manchester City are also interested in the striker. The People

Manchester United are close to signing £10m-rated goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, 23, from German side Schalke next summer. News of the World

England goalkeeper David James is poised to leave cash-strapped Portsmouth in a £2m move to Tottenham. (Sunday Express)

Liverpool could abandon their long-standing interest in Valencia's David Silva in favour of signing his team-mate, striker Juan Manuel Mata, 21. (Sunday Express)

Stoke boss Tony Pulis is interested in signing former Manchester United defender Phil Bardsley, 24, from Sunderland. News of the World

Pulis is also lining up a £2m move for Preston keeper Andy Lonergan to replace Steve Simonsen who is out of contract in the summer. News of the World

Real Madrid midfielder Rafael van der Vaart, 26, has emerged as a January target for Arsenal. News of the World

Middlesbrough boss Gordon Strachan has made a bid to sign Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, 17, on a three-month loan deal. News of the World

Schalke striker Kevin Kuranyi, 27, wants £130,000-a-week to make a sensational move to Birmingham.News of the World

Sunderland are favourites to land former England Under-21 winger Adam Johnson from Middlesbrough for around £5m in January. The Mail on Sunday

South African midfielder Kagisho Dikgacoi has pleaded with Fulham boss Roy Hodgson to let him leave despite only signing in August. The 25-year-old fears he will lose his place in the South Africa World Cup team if he is not playing regular football. News of the World

Aston Villa and Tottenham are both chasing Watford's £3m-rated goalkeeper Scott Loach, 21. News of the World

Villa are also trailing West Brom's £4m-rated midfielder Graham Dorrans, 22, who is also attracting interest from Birmingham, Everton, Stoke and Sunderland. News of the World

Newcastle have asked Manchester United about a loan swap that would see defender Steven Taylor leave Tyneside with Federico Macheda coming in. (News of the World)

Hull boss Phil Brown is poised to offer Sol Campbell a Premier League lifeline at the KC Stadium. The 35-year-old England centre-back is available on a free transfer after leaving Notts County after just one game earlier this season. News of the World

Wigan manager Roberto Martinez is also reportedly interested in bringing Campbell to the DW Stadium. The People

Liverpool have made a surprise bid for Stoke striker James Beattie as they search for a back-up for Fernando Torres. The People

Everton are watching Croatia winger Ivan Rakitic who is one of six players who have been told they can leave German side Schalke. The 21-year-old is rated at £6m, but could move for a knockdown price as Schalke deal with a financial crisis.
News of the World

OTHER BOLLOX
A consortium of Far East businessmen have put together a £1bn deal to buy Manchester United from Malcolm Glazer. News of the World

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is threatening to sue the Dutch Football Association for £20m over injured striker Robin van Persie, who ruptured ankle ligaments while on international duty last month and will miss most of the season. Sunday Express

Liverpool's American rulers are reeling after Saudi Arabian Prince Faisal bin Fahd decided against pumping his family's millions into the Premier League club. The People

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp is ready to offer Paul Hart a return to the Premier League as the north London club's youth supremo. The People

[youtube]jV8MHFLaYUc[/youtube]

Former Chelsea striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, 38, has emerged as a contender to become the ninth manager in three years at Championship club QPR. Current manager Jim Magilton is suspended after a bust-up with Akos Buzsaky.The Mail on Sunday

England midfielder David Beckham has targeted playing at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, when he will be 39. The former skipper, who was dropped after the 2006 World Cup, says he wants to play until he is 40. News of the World

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes striker Michael Owen will be part of Fabio Capello's World Cup squad. (Sunday Express)

Rio Ferdinand has targeted Manchester United's FA Cup third round tie against his former club Leeds for a return to action. The defender has not played for United since the 2-0 defeat by Liverpool on 25 October. (News of the World)[/youtube]
Tottenham may not renew captain Ledley King's contract after the injury-prone defender limped out of a practice match last week following another knee injury. The 29-year-old centre-back has struggled for a couple of years with knee problems. News of the World

Gary Megson is battling to save his job as Bolton manager after a bust-up with defender JLloyd Samuel at Molineux last weekend. Former England manager Steve McClaren is being lined up as his replacement. News of the World

WAG OF THE DAY - Pamela Diaz
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... amela-diaz

Here's a Christmas present idea for you. England internationals John Terry, Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand are putting their blinged-up boots up for sale.
A staggering 7,444 precious stones adorn the three pairs which are valued collectively at £385,000. They are up for auction in London on Wednesday. News of the World
Last edited by Chinners on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Sunday's Full English B*ll*x

Postby Vhero » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 am

A consortium of Far East businessmen have put together a £1bn deal to buy Manchester U***d from Malcolm Glazer. News of the World

Makes you think they really are struggling and may actually be up for sale otherwise nobody would dream of offering.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby ant london » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:02 am

WAG OF THE DAY - Pamela Diaz

top wagulation today.....i have no idea what she's saying on this clip but I quite like her style about 30 secs in!

[youtube]9biKpxy_pPE[/youtube]
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:36 pm

ant london wrote:WAG OF THE DAY - Pamela Diaz

top wagulation today.....i have no idea what she's saying on this clip but I quite like her style about 30 secs in!

[youtube]9biKpxy_pPE[/youtube]

that is a revealing interview for sure.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Not keen on the WAG and those sausages have been bloody well cremated
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC