Bolton vs Manchester City official match thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bolton vs Manchester City official match thread

Postby rick1894citizen » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Didn't notice Bellers get the first but the second was bollox, i was stood inline with the 18yard box and there was contact.

Was dissapointed we dropped 2 pts when everyone else dropped points but never actually thought we would lose so atleast we seem to be getting rid of the "typical city" All in all im confident that we'll stay in the fight for 4th and hopefully win the Carling cup and if we can start grinding out wins instead of draws then we might just nick that CL spot although Dippers, Villa and possibly Spuds will run us close.

SOF did you enjoy your first away of season? Was quicker getting home than coms with traffic for me and luckily mrs' didn't go into labour so stayed for duration.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby walmai » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:29 pm

If it helps, I saw it on MOTD yesterday. Absolutely no way it was a dive. So, he should never have been sent off.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:46 pm

walmai wrote:If it helps, I saw it on MOTD yesterday. Absolutely no way it was a dive. So, he should never have been sent off.

APART FROM ONE MUPPET ON THIS SITE...WE ALL AGREE MATE.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
walmai wrote:If it helps, I saw it on MOTD yesterday. Absolutely no way it was a dive. So, he should never have been sent off.

APART FROM ONE MUPPET ON THIS SITE...WE ALL AGREE MATE.

Maybe after finally seeing it on MOTD we're ALL now in agreement?
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:17 pm

rick1894citizen wrote:Didn't notice Bellers get the first but the second was bollox, i was stood inline with the 18yard box and there was contact.

Was dissapointed we dropped 2 pts when everyone else dropped points but never actually thought we would lose so atleast we seem to be getting rid of the "typical city" All in all im confident that we'll stay in the fight for 4th and hopefully win the Carling cup and if we can start grinding out wins instead of draws then we might just nick that CL spot although Dippers, Villa and possibly Spuds will run us close.

SOF did you enjoy your first away of season? Was quicker getting home than coms with traffic for me and luckily mrs' didn't go into labour so stayed for duration.

Yeah i did enjoy it and much prefer standing up at games, we were on the lower tier so just stood for the game. We also live in Westhoughton so we were home for 5.30pm.

Getting the tickets for Wolves tomorow and cant wait. Much prefer away games!!!

Ric....has she had the baby yet???
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby colonel_muck » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Regardless of all the technicalities of the game, the fact that manchester city scored a goal and got back into the game with ten men shows to me how far we have come. our squad has a character and resilience that have not been seen in city for a long time
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum