Ticket details for semi final home leg

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ticket details for semi final home leg

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:33 pm

mr_nool wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:No need to moan? Ill be fucking fuming if i end up shoved away at the top of the 3rd tier with all the living dead.
Fuck expensive 'better'' seats i want to be in with where all the fun happens,SS/signing section.

Kiers mate, I was really dreading sitting there after all the nightmare experiences I'd heard about, but on Saturday even the third tier got going (at least where I was sitting). Alright, it was only the same three songs over and over again, but never the less. I'm quite sure it'll be good atmosphere even up there, as long as we're playing well.

Cant wait,i best sort out my best tartan quilt and a nice flask of hot soup for half time.
;-)

You'll be alright with that scarf of yours!

Mate that scarf is player,only a certain person can carry one of those bad boys off.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby mr_nool » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 pm

mr_nool wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:No need to moan? Ill be fucking fuming if i end up shoved away at the top of the 3rd tier with all the living dead.
Fuck expensive 'better'' seats i want to be in with where all the fun happens,SS/signing section.

Kiers mate, I was really dreading sitting there after all the nightmare experiences I'd heard about, but on Saturday even the third tier got going (at least where I was sitting). Alright, it was only the same three songs over and over again, but never the less. I'm quite sure it'll be good atmosphere even up there, as long as we're playing well.

Cant wait,i best sort out my best tartan quilt and a nice flask of hot soup for half time.
;-)

You'll be alright with that scarf of yours!

Mate that scarf is player,only a certain person can carry one of those bad boys off.

you're right, but i't would look good with a tweed jacket!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby miss-mancity » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:07 pm

mcfcshoz wrote:after waiting 28 years for these sort of games...if they asked me to sell my mother for a ticket then i would.....SORRY MUM . but thats how it is

Ditto... & throw in my dad fore the finale.. :-).
[center]Image

Sorry but I'm extremely dyslexic
in writing, but not in reading.

Wont to move, to Manchester come new year..:-).
Is in London stil.. :-/.
[/center]
miss-mancity
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City. Barca. Stabæk

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Tomorows NoTW:
UNITED TURN DOWN CITY TICKET REQUEST

MANCHESTER United turned down a request from rivals Manchester City over ticket pricing for their Carling Cup semi-final clash.

City officials discussed pricing options for next month's second-leg trip to Old Trafford and asked for a cut in prices for visiting supporters.

Although City agreed on the £41 and £42 prices in one of the quadrants, they also requested a reduction for the 500 supporters who will be housed in the main stand.

But United rejected their plea and will charge the full price of £52.

City, who have 9,000 tickets for the tie, had made the request on the basis that it was post-Christmas and fans have already been hit hard in the pocket this season.

Mark Hughes's side have around 9,000 tickets for the Old Trafford tie and have given United 5,000 for visiting fans at Eastlands.

I suppose someone's got to service their debt!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum