European Championship

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: European Championship

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:What the fuck are The likes of CamelGob on about! I know the Beeb are all for the French here but fuck me, who fucking saw that, never mind giving it as a penalty!

Give up now. Thought I'd see a decent, unsoiled game but UEFA have given their orders again .

And the Beeb, fuck me, I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic. Even Shearer is shaking his head whilst the Sky and BT pundits take the lime light.

I've seen enough angles of it on the Irish station Beefy. He definitely went for it with his hand out in front and it plays off head and Schweins hand at the same time.
It was poor by Schweinsteiger.
That's the opinion of the panel here and they and they are positively purring about how Germany are playing in general.

France are lucky to be a goal ahead. But it was a penalty.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:03 pm

john@staustell wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Great penalty by Griezman.
1-0 against the run of play really.
Germans not happy. Makes for an interesting second half.

I'm glad he scored cos 30 seconds earlier I said how good he was. I would've looked a right twat

Eh, why are you naranja, are you DiscoPants in disguise or is this the changing of the guard?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Well it was more of a penalty than the one off Sterling's back!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby JamieMCFC » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Ref got it right.

JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:07 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:What the fuck are The likes of CamelGob on about! I know the Beeb are all for the French here but fuck me, who fucking saw that, never mind giving it as a penalty!

Give up now. Thought I'd see a decent, unsoiled game but UEFA have given their orders again .

And the Beeb, fuck me, I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic. Even Shearer is shaking his head whilst the Sky and BT pundits take the lime light.

I've seen enough angles of it on the Irish station Beefy. He definitely went for it with his hand out in front and it plays off head and Schweins hand at the same time.
That's the opinion of the panel here and they and they are positively purring about how Germany are playing in general.

I don't think it was deliberate, just stupid, but how did the ref see that and, if it was the 45th official, that must be the first time in any tournament, anywhere in the universe, that he's had an impact.

Couldn't fucking wait and spoilt it for me. Reminds me a little of the Clattenburg/Sterling penalty, it was pre-ordained.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby JamieMCFC » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

I don't think it was deliberate, just stupid, but how did the ref see that and if it was the 45th official, that must be the first time in any tournament, anywhere in the universe, that he's had an impact.

Couldn't fucking wait and spoilt it for me. Reminds me a little of the Clattenburg/Sterling penalty, it was pre-ordained.

It was the offical behind the goal that called it.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:10 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

I don't think it was deliberate, just stupid, but how did the ref see that and if it was the 45th official, that must be the first time in any tournament, anywhere in the universe, that he's had an impact.

It was the offical behind the goal that called it.

Even better.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:14 pm

it is only a matter of time before Germany score they are better in every department so far.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

I'm glad he scored cos 30 seconds earlier I said how good he was. I would've looked a right twat

Eh, why are you naranja, are you DiscoPants in disguise or is this the changing of the guard?

Beefy I came through a radioactive cloud , then was bitten by a spider. When I woke up I had these super spidey powers, but like 60s Marvel need to work out how to use them for the forces of good.

Meantime I'm just an oompa loompa

Besides I hear that Blue Man Dan, KK and NQDP have been corrupted by life outside football. Me, I've been corrupted and come back again. It's life!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Wow. Germany fuck up.
Can't see them coming back now. Pogba did very well for that one.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby blues2win » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Great assist from Pogba. 100 million is a huge price but he's a really good player. We'll take Kroos though Real so match the scum.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:37 pm

Sane on
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:37 pm

Sane on. Let's see what he's made of.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:39 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Beefy I came through a radioactive cloud , then was bitten by a spider. When I woke up I had these super spidey powers, but like 60s Marvel need to work out how to use them for the forces of good.

Meantime I'm just an oompa loompa

Besides I hear that Blue Man Dan, KK and NQDP have been corrupted by life outside football. Me, I've been corrupted and come back again. It's life!

Not even sure what the orange thing means mate but you're well worthy of it; how much did you pay ;-)

And not sure what happened to the 3 you mention, they just seem to phase out like a few on here. Not sure why as this is the place I always come back to, even in the remotest areas. I guess it's the new, newer era where people dont like having their thoughts questioned. Ah well.

Ps. Stop dragging this thread off topic, what a good goal from France, although, the whole dynamic has shifted since that penalty decision.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:42 pm

They're still around, like all those past Jedi at the end of Return of the Jedi
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Unlucky for the wee man there, was getting dragged all the way.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Has to be said. For all their lovely football, Germany have not been a big goal threat. France have outplayed them second half and always look like they have goals in them.
Last edited by iwasthere2012 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Sagna is taking the piss. Absolutely bossing it!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:50 pm

[*]
john@staustell wrote:They're still around, like all those past Jedi at the end of Return of the Jedi

What, lingering like a bad smell,.

I'm a busy bloke, I've been around the world 3 timed in the last 2 years but still read every post*.

Some very good boys and girls on here, they deserve respect, or at least a 'I'm fucking off ' post. At least Jim the Pussy did that!

*Sometimes wish I hadn't!
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Surprised nobody has mentioned how good a player that Griezmann guy is.

John, as moderator or whatever your promotion is, I would think you should be on top of that.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum