Things that Pep needs to sort out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Things that Pep needs to sort out

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:He wants to sack his best mate who replaced Arteta......that ''jobs for the boys'' appointment was a fucking disgrace.

But this is what happens when you allow a manager to dictate.

Our decline coincides with this old cunt replacing Arteta. Who the actual fuck is he and he looks a right miserable cunt aswell .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:17 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Rodri needs a world class midfielder in front of him , we haven’t got one !

Kev isn’t world class? Rodri just needs to be not in a position that requires someone who’s mobile and active. He’d be fine in Spain or Italy because of the pace of the game. Not here though.

KBB playing like an EFL player this season because our midfield system is shit . Currently he is expected to do too much plus run his fucking bollocks off he simply cannot carry this team it is asking far too much and he is suffering because of it . Now get another world class midfielder in there in front of Rodri and it changes everything. Fern when fit could adapt to that position his passing and engine would do a job for sure until another world class midfielder is bought .

I don’t think it changes the fact Rodri isn’t mobile or tactically aware enough to play that position. He’s not even as good as Barry at reading the game

Barry played in a world class team surrounded by world class players . Rodri is young and still learning his trade it’s up to the City staff to improve and get the best out of him , Rodri has flaws in his game but also many assets just like most players .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:39 pm

City64 wrote:Barry played in a world class team surrounded by world class players . Rodri is young and still learning his trade it’s up to the City staff to improve and get the best out of him , Rodri has flaws in his game but also many assets just like most players .

Barry played in a team that didn’t finish on as many points as this current lot did when we won the league.

What many assets does Rodri have that suit City and the Prem. genuinely interested.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby salford city » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:47 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Rodri needs a world class midfielder in front of him , we haven’t got one !

Kev isn’t world class? Rodri just needs to be not in a position that requires someone who’s mobile and active. He’d be fine in Spain or Italy because of the pace of the game. Not here though.

KBB playing like an EFL player this season because our midfield system is shit . Currently he is expected to do too much plus run his fucking bollocks off he simply cannot carry this team it is asking far too much and he is suffering because of it . Now get another world class midfielder in there in front of Rodri and it changes everything. Fern when fit could adapt to that position his passing and engine would do a job for sure until another world class midfielder is bought .

I don’t think it changes the fact Rodri isn’t mobile or tactically aware enough to play that position. He’s not even as good as Barry at reading the game

Barry played in a world class team surrounded by world class players . Rodri is young and still learning his trade it’s up to the City staff to improve and get the best out of him , Rodri has flaws in his game but also many assets just like most players .

I'm still a fan of Rodri but he is not the answer at the moment. His lack of speed could be overlooked if he was more positionally aware. He is not up to the speed of the prem still which is a big concern. Agree with the Barry comenta above, but whilst Barry had zero pace, he sat behind Toure and Silva who rarely were either caught in possession or who gave the ball away to allow teams to expone us. We don't have that luxury at present
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:50 pm

Rodri plays for Spain for fucks sake and is past the fucking learning his trade shit !

Can we just say it how it fucking is please - baldie and his number shitty 2 are not doing their Fucking jobs well at all - that’s a fact and not an opinion .

We are 13th , scored 10 goals and have conceded 11 .

Stop always with the blaming the players every fuckign shit result we have - it’s bad management that’s more to blame for where we are and he needs to get his act together .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:05 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Rodri plays for Spain for fucks sake and is past the fucking learning his trade shit !

Can we just say it how it fucking is please - baldie and his number shitty 2 are not doing their Fucking jobs well at all - that’s a fact and not an opinion .

We are 13th , scored 10 goals and have conceded 11 .

Stop always with the blaming the players every fuckign shit result we have - it’s bad management that’s more to blame for where we are and he needs to get his act together .

Agree about Rodri but for Spain, he is used to playing in a team who simply don't give the ball away .
I'm not suggesting that this is not on Pep but who genuinely believes that he will change his approach? Saturday was Lyon again without the brain-fart tactics. He shows no sign of adapting his tactics and it will cost him his job I do believe that regardless of his new deal
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:29 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Barry played in a world class team surrounded by world class players . Rodri is young and still learning his trade it’s up to the City staff to improve and get the best out of him , Rodri has flaws in his game but also many assets just like most players .

Barry played in a team that didn’t finish on as many points as this current lot did when we won the league.

What many assets does Rodri have that suit City and the Prem. genuinely interested.

Rodri hasn’t won the PL your point is ? And please tell us what assets Rodri doesn’t possess apart from pace ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:31 pm

Out former and successful number two Torrent is currently available so why are we stuck with our current useless old cunt of a number 2 literally?????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:36 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Rodri hasn’t won the PL your point is ? And please tell us what assets Rodri doesn’t possess apart from pace ?

No mate, my point is that you’ve said Barry was playing in a better team so it was easier for Barry to do that job. That’s not the case at all. It could be argued there’s more talent in this team than the 11/12 one.

You’re the one that has said he has many assets. If you can’t answer it that’s okay mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:42 pm

https://twitter.com/cityreport_/status/ ... 82978?s=21

Silva at his brilliant peak. This is what we miss.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:54 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

No mate, my point is that you’ve said Barry was playing in a better team so it was easier for Barry to do that job. That’s not the case at all. It could be argued there’s more talent in this team than the 11/12 one.

You’re the one that has said he has many assets. If you can’t answer it that’s okay mate.

This current team is a million miles away from the 11/12 team there is no comparison. Barry was playing in a world class team , Rodri is playing in a team that was wank last season and even fucking worse this season .The fact you can’t assume this simple fact makes your argument totally fucking irrelevant.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:57 pm

blues2win wrote:https://twitter.com/cityreport_/status/1330831355488382978?s=21

A thing of beauty indeed , once in a lifetime stuff .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:18 pm

City64 wrote:
blues2win wrote:https://twitter.com/cityreport_/status/1330831355488382978?s=21

A thing of beauty indeed , once in a lifetime stuff .

Foden is meant to replace Silva , Baldie already said so, but he never plays him more than the bare minimum.

So whats the fuckign point of Foden putting in incredible performances for his national side when he cannot get a run of 90 min games with his own club.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:29 pm

City64 wrote:This current team is a million miles away from the 11/12 team there is no comparison. Barry was playing in a world class team , Rodri is playing in a team that was wank last season and even fucking worse this season .The fact you can’t assume this simple fact makes your argument totally fucking irrelevant.

We barely won the league, finishing on level points with the rags. It took Tevez coming back from his silk to give us a boost to win it.

I think it’s more telling you won’t answer the question. You seem to avoid doing this a lot from what I’ve seen.
Last edited by Mase on Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:35 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

This current team is a million miles away from the 11/12 team there is no comparison..

The 50 Best Teams In World Football Have Been Named And Ranked. Manchester City have beaten fierce competition from the likes of Liverpool and Bayern Munich to be named the best team in world football right now.Aug 7, 2020

This team is classed as being, arguably, the best squad in the world.

I don't understand how you can possibly think the 11/12 team was million mikes better!!??
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:47 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

This current team is a million miles away from the 11/12 team there is no comparison..[/quote]

The 50 Best Teams In World Football Have Been Named And Ranked. Manchester City have beaten fierce competition from the likes of Liverpool and Bayern Munich to be named the best team in world football right now.Aug 7, 2020

This team is classed as being, arguably, the best squad in the world.

I don't understand how you can possibly think the 11/12 team was million mikes better!!??[/quote]
Based on what ?? Who makes this shit up ?? The current team is absolutely nowhere near the 11/12 team FACT . Liverpool piss all over last season’s city team last season and this season so which fucking armchair Mong came up with those fucking shit rankings ? Donald Trump ????
Last edited by City64 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:50 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:This current team is a million miles away from the 11/12 team there is no comparison. Barry was playing in a world class team , Rodri is playing in a team that was wank last season and even fucking worse this season .The fact you can’t assume this simple fact makes your argument totally fucking irrelevant.

We barely won the league, finishing on level points with the rags. It took Tevez coming back from his silk to give us a boost to win it.

I think it’s more telling you won’t answer the question. You seem to avoid doing this a lot from what I’ve seen.

Your post is totally fucking deluded Mase , your basically saying 93.20 and the legendary iconic Aguero moment never fucking happend . Seriously take a break pal !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:54 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Your post is totally fucking deluded Mase , your basically saying 93.20 and the legendary iconic Aguero moment never fucking happend . Seriously take a break pal !

What?! :lol: How the hell have you got that from Rodri being crap??
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:04 pm

I think City64 is confusing playing LIKE SHIT with the best squad in the world to playing LIKE SHIT with a shit side.

To reiterate - we are playing average to shit, mainly because our manager cannot do his job properly - we all hope he can rectify this ''falling off a cliff '' moment in his managerial career.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I think City64 is confusing playing LIKE SHIT with the best squad in the world to playing LIKE SHIT with a shit side.

To reiterate - we are playing average to shit, mainly because our manager cannot do his job properly - we all hope he can rectify this ''falling off a cliff '' moment in his managerial career.

And to reiterate your recent points. The manager has been shit for nearly 2 years now even though we've had 8 league games this season ( not the 11 you quoted)
and the season before last we won the domestic treble.

Bernardo's playing shit but it's all the managers fault.
David Silva is only doing it in a shit league with shit teams like Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico, Seville but Phil should play every week because he was outstanding for the national team against the mighty Iceland.

I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum