Official Premier League Games (27/11/10 - 28/11/10)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Official Premier League Games (27/11/10 - 28/11/10)

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Pen to Spurs
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

MISSED!!!
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:MISSED!!!

Missed 4 pens this year.....oh dear!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Is the ref playing for Spurs aswell?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 pm

GOAL!!!
Spurs 1-1 Liverpool
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby shawzy » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Oh no..Right at the fuckin end they score the bastards 2-1
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:54 pm

GOAL!!!
Spurs 2-1 Liverpool
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby saulman » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:58 pm

bollocks
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Some of the stuff that's falling for Spurs is like the rags in white. Torres past the last man twice without even getting in a shot, scousers queueing up to score but not even getting a shot on target, own goals, penalties from handball in the wall, two games on the trot, goals from hopeful punts down the pitch missed by defenders two games on the trot.

You'd think that it must stop at some point, especially when they defend so badly but if it goes on like that, we've got harder away games & they're favourites for 4th unless that kind of thing stops happening for them.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby david yearsley » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Some of the stuff that's falling for Spurs is like the rags in white. Torres past the last man twice without even getting in a shot, scousers queueing up to score but not even getting a shot on target, own goals, penalties from handball in the wall, two games on the trot, goals from hopeful punts down the pitch missed by defenders two games on the trot.

You'd think that it must stop at some point, especially when they defend so badly but if it goes on like that, we've got harder away games & they're favourites for 4th unless that kind of thing stops happening for them.

I know exactly what you mean - incredible how things have gone for them - hopefully soon they won´t - usually evens out 50/50 when you gamble so much and hope to get the breaks
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Some of the stuff that's falling for Spurs is like the rags in white. Torres past the last man twice without even getting in a shot, scousers queueing up to score but not even getting a shot on target, own goals, penalties from handball in the wall, two games on the trot, goals from hopeful punts down the pitch missed by defenders two games on the trot.

Yeah that was pathetic by Torres. Twice he was in and didn't shoot when he could and it was even worse by Maxi who had a clear shot when he through on goal but decided to take another step ??
Spuds are now to close to us for comfort and I now fear all these draws we've had lately will come back to haunt us and its gonna go to the wire again between us and them for 4th. Although if Chelsea continue on this form, it could be them fighting us for 4th !!!
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Dubaimancityfan wrote:

Yeah that was pathetic by Torres. Twice he was in and didn't shoot when he could and it was even worse by Maxi who had a clear shot when he through on goal but decided to take another step ??
Spuds are now to close to us for comfort and I now fear all these draws we've had lately will come back to haunt us and its gonna go to the wire again between us and them for 4th. Although if Chelsea continue on this form, it could be them fighting us for 4th !!!

That's why we have to go for the top, not for 4th. It could be any of the teams above us now that end up being the ones we have to finish above in order to get 4th place rather than Spurs, who could just as easily finish ten points ahead or ten points behind. We have to treat all those teams as equals who we're trying to finish above in case Spurs finish higher than some of them.. Tbf Bob now says that's our mission so we'll probabvly be going for it all the way from now on.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:28 pm

the more i watch this league the more i [strike]think[/strike]know we'll be kicking ourselves come the end...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum