David Platt To Become Mancini's Number 2?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: David Platt To Become Mancini's Number 2?

Postby btajim » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:At least he isn't fucking number two as predicted earlier but it's still shit. David Platt is a cunt of highest order and I believe he is a genuine lifelong rag. I firmly believe that we should keep some standards regarding this subject. I wasn't best pleased even with Tevez and Kidd appointments/signings as I'd prefer us never to get any rags in but at least they are both world class in what they do which makes it tolerable. But Platt is a fucking joke.

I can't believe you weren't delighed with the arrival of Tevez. He's one of the hardest working Strikers in Football. All the West Ham I know around my way are always asking about him. Plus it gave us a "fuck you" at Man Ure. Always worth it.

Kidd isn't a world class Number 2. His recent gigs have included Portsmouth and Sheffield United. Steve Clarke or Pat Rice are better at their jobs. The fact that most Managers bring their own Number 2 with them yet Kidd was presented to Mancini by City is an indication he was forced on him. The two had probably never even met.

The Bobbeh Manceh Honeymoon is well and truly over for the Hughes Out Brigade. I sense scarves being burnt in protest.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby BobKowalski » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:37 pm

So I guess I'm the only one who couldn't give a toss either way :)
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Such a bad fucking decision i don't really know what to say.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:46 pm

btajim wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:At least he isn't fucking number two as predicted earlier but it's still shit. David Platt is a cunt of highest order and I believe he is a genuine lifelong rag. I firmly believe that we should keep some standards regarding this subject. I wasn't best pleased even with Tevez and Kidd appointments/signings as I'd prefer us never to get any rags in but at least they are both world class in what they do which makes it tolerable. But Platt is a fucking joke.

I can't believe you weren't delighed with the arrival of Tevez. He's one of the hardest working Strikers in Football. All the West Ham I know around my way are always asking about him. Plus it gave us a "fuck you" at Man Ure. Always worth it.

Kidd isn't a world class Number 2. His recent gigs have included Portsmouth and Sheffield U***d. Steve Clarke or Pat Rice are better at their jobs. The fact that most Managers bring their own Number 2 with them yet Kidd was presented to Mancini by City is an indication he was forced on him. The two had probably never even met.

The Bobbeh Manceh Honeymoon is well and truly over for the Hughes Out Brigade. I sense scarves being burnt in protest.

Yada yada

You post so much about Hughes that one would be excused thinking that you think he is new Neil Warnock.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Manx Blue » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Fucking scandalous.... I'm seriously considering terminating my season card because of this appointment.

Having said that, I want to start the " platt out" chant at the Liverpool game
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby btajim » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
btajim wrote:I can't believe you weren't delighed with the arrival of Tevez. He's one of the hardest working Strikers in Football. All the West Ham I know around my way are always asking about him. Plus it gave us a "fuck you" at Man Ure. Always worth it.

Kidd isn't a world class Number 2. His recent gigs have included Portsmouth and Sheffield U***d. Steve Clarke or Pat Rice are better at their jobs. The fact that most Managers bring their own Number 2 with them yet Kidd was presented to Mancini by City is an indication he was forced on him. The two had probably never even met.

Yada yada

You post so much about Hughes that one would be excused thinking that you think he is new Neil Warnock.

So you answer none of my points (alternative Assistant Managers, Mancini not having control over his Number 2 or the positive addition of Tevez to the Squad) and then make a snide dig about Neil Warnock? Original. Did you hear LAHAD did my Goodbye post for me?

And I didn't actually mention Mark Hughes as such. Just used his name for one half of the split during this Forum's darkest moments. You almost certainly sat on the fence with Dazby.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:52 pm

crossan wrote:Roberto must know what he is doing,he must think he can be a great addition..............

Or he is going to drop off at the Townley so Bingo's crew can weight him in, nothing like a bit of red bashing to get the old jucies flowing.....

This apt has gone down like a lead balloon with fans and I can't see us the fans not letting the powers that be, know that we don't approve.
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby btajim » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
crossan wrote:Roberto must know what he is doing,he must think he can be a great addition..............

Or he is going to drop off at the Townley so Bingo's crew can weight him in, nothing like a bit of red bashing to get the old jucies flowing.....

This apt has gone down like a lead balloon with fans and I can't see us the fans not letting the powers that be, know that we don't approve.

Like they'll care?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:06 pm

btajim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

Like they'll care?

So your saying fan power has never got a manager or some chairman removed from a club before. You shout load enough you get heard.
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby shawzy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Shockingly bad news..Cant believe us fans our gonna be payin this clunts wages.....Joke of a decision by Bobby Manc ;-$
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
btajim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

Like they'll care?

So your saying fan power has never got a manager or some chairman removed from a club before. You shout load enough you get heard.

Really?, OK here goes

FUCK OFF PLATT, YOU SCUM LOVING WHORE
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Renato_CTID » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 pm

David was perhaps the best friend of Mancini during their Sampdoria experience. Platt left a good memory in Italy but I don't know anything about his ability in a high level football staff.
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue Since 76 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Welcome to Manchester!

Personally don't like him, but that's besides the point. If we don't win something/finish in top 4, Mancini is gone in summer. He must therefore think Lombardo and Platt can help him achieve that. If he's wrong, they're all gone. If he's right, we'll win something. No loss to us.

You don't need people who are universally popular, you need people who can make you win. I've seen nothing in pratt to make me think he's the man, but it's Bobby's job not mine, so I'll give him the benefit
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Blue Since 76 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Welcome to Manchester!

Personally don't like him, but that's besides the point. If we don't win something/finish in top 4, Mancini is gone in summer. He must therefore think Lombardo and Platt can help him achieve that. If he's wrong, they're all gone. If he's right, we'll win something. No loss to us.

You don't need people who are universally popular, you need people who can make you win. I've seen nothing in pratt to make me think he's the man, but it's Bobby's job not mine, so I'll give him the benefit
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ruralblue » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 pm

BUGGER
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby ruralblue » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Bugger
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby ruralblue » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 pm

bugger
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby ruralblue » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:26 pm

The twat as already fucked the site up. Press submit get error message and now echoing.
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Blue Since 76 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Welcome to Manchester!

Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dave_G » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Im fuming about this. Might as well take on Mark Lawrenson and David Pleat while we're at it!
Dave_G
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum