sterling

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: sterling

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:00 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:No balking at Juve valuation if our bar is set. We could get all 3.

Don't forget Jack Wilshire.

Carl will be fucking gutted if he slips through our fingers.

i feel like the only human being in the world who would like Jack the Lad at City. Fuck it. I think he'd fit right the fuck in and cunts like Vince and Yaya would scare him straight. No smoking. Evah.

cheers

You might be right, if we signed him, but if you happened to be wrong, I fear he could become the most unpoular player ever to wear the shirt. Would need quite a change in personality & on-field attitude I think.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:31 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

i feel like the only human being in the world who would like Jack the Lad at City. Fuck it. I think he'd fit right the fuck in and cunts like Vince and Yaya would scare him straight. No smoking. Evah.

cheers

Maybe, his comments, attitude whenever at the Etihad would make that stomach churning, to think he could wear our shirt, he is a CUNT.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby daveh1962 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Does anyone really believe that Khaldoon has contacted ESPN to say "shhhhh don't tell anyone else and I will say this only once we are about to spend £50m on Sterling"....really! Does anyone believe the s****e that City have sources who are prepared to tell the media how much we are thinking of offering?

Look its more likely a lad has been told to write a piece about City couldn't think what to write so decided that City are bound to offer £50m and so come up with a bullshit web page

No one knows what City are prepared to offer, what wages Sterling will be on or anything else if and when he does come here

City as a club seem to have no desire to be involved with the media in anyway apart from what they can control on City TV but now in one of the clubs biggest deals we have gone blabbing to the press.....do me a favour

I think that City have allowed Liverpool to take the "moral" high ground to claim victory in the negotiations. Liverpool are losing one of if not there best asset should Coutinho go this year or next which other player are they go to be able to sell for any money. The club has been asset stripped but to their fans "mugging off" City will be seen as a success City may be letting them win the battle but knowing that City are winning the war!!!!
daveh1962
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:36 pm

daveh1962 wrote:Does anyone really believe that Khaldoon has contacted ESPN to say "shhhhh don't tell anyone else and I will say this only once we are about to spend £50m on Sterling"....really! Does anyone believe the s****e that City have sources who are prepared to tell the media how much we are thinking of offering?

Look its more likely a lad has been told to write a piece about City couldn't think what to write so decided that City are bound to offer £50m and so come up with a bullshit web page

No one knows what City are prepared to offer, what wages Sterling will be on or anything else if and when he does come here

City as a club seem to have no desire to be involved with the media in anyway apart from what they can control on City TV but now in one of the clubs biggest deals we have gone blabbing to the press.....do me a favour

I think that City have allowed Liverpool to take the "moral" high ground to claim victory in the negotiations. Liverpool are losing one of if not there best asset should Coutinho go this year or next which other player are they go to be able to sell for any money. The club has been asset stripped but to their fans "mugging off" City will be seen as a success City may be letting them win the battle but knowing that City are winning the war!!!!

You have answered your own question.

Liverpool are leaking info to their media, so as to either show how they have had us over, or what a big club they are for turning us down.

We have probably been in contact with them for 6 months.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

cheers

Maybe, his comments, attitude whenever at the Etihad would make that stomach churning, to think he could wear our shirt, he is a CUNT.

Some had that feeling about Bellamy...ah well... he'd be OUR cunt though, not arsenal's. Lets face it we arent going to sgn nice people though are we? whoever we sign the dirt will be dished up. Even if we signed the second coming of Gary Lineker the'd say he fiddled his tax returns or something
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby daveh1962 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
daveh1962 wrote:Does anyone really believe that Khaldoon has contacted ESPN to say "shhhhh don't tell anyone else and I will say this only once we are about to spend £50m on Sterling"....really! Does anyone believe the s****e that City have sources who are prepared to tell the media how much we are thinking of offering?

Liverpool are leaking info to their media, so as to either show how they have had us over, or what a big club they are for turning us down.

I agree but all this indignation from our fans is misguided in my opinion. Liverpool are losing a prize asset we are gaining one. They are reducing their ability to win the league we are increasing ours.

No-one knows what we are spending so lets not get to wrapped up in the £50m is too much nonsense as it may well just be that..........lets just be happy that we have a potentially great player
daveh1962
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Manchester City have seen their £40 million final offer for Raheem Sterling rejected by Liverpool and will now turn their attention to other targets Patrick Roberts, Fabian Delph and Paul Pogba, sources have told ESPN FC.
http://www.espnfc.us/story/2496737/man- ... d-rejected

Manchester City have made an increased offer of £40 million -- £35 million up front with £5 million add-ons -- for Liverpool's Raheem Sterling but will not go any higher, sources have told ESPN FC.
http://www.espnfc.us/story/2495325/manc ... m-sterling

Manchester City's hierarchy have given the green light for the club to make a £50 million offer for Liverpool and England star Raheem Sterling, sources have told ESPNFC.
http://www.espnfc.us/story/2501115/man- ... id-sources
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:02 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Manchester City have seen their £40 million final offer for Raheem Sterling rejected by Liverpool and will now turn their attention to other targets Patrick Roberts, Fabian Delph and Paul Pogba, sources have told ESPN FC.

Manchester City have made an increased offer of £40 million -- £35 million up front with £5 million add-ons -- for Liverpool's Raheem Sterling but will not go any higher, sources have told ESPN FC.

Manchester City's hierarchy have given the green light for the club to make a £50 million offer for Liverpool and England star Raheem Sterling, sources have told ESPNFC.

..reminds me of the 70's and "Runaround" with mike reid...
Bianchi on Ice

Postby daveh1962 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:02 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Manchester City have seen their £40 million final offer for Raheem Sterling rejected by Liverpool and will now turn their attention to other targets Patrick Roberts, Fabian Delph and Paul Pogba, sources have told ESPN FC.

If I was ESPN I would shoot my source as he doesnt seem to have a f******g clue what is going on or more likely the reporter just keeps getting his guesses wrong
daveh1962
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

cheers

Some had that feeling about Bellamy...ah well... he'd be OUR cunt though, not arsenal's. Lets face it we arent going to sgn nice people though are we? whoever we sign the dirt will be dished up. Even if we signed the second coming of Gary Lineker the'd say he fiddled his tax returns or something

Fans are fickle, so not bothered about him being a smug scrote (which he is).

I'd be seriously worried about his medical history though.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

cheers

Hes not just a cunt though is he , I can handle a cunt but hes always fuckign injured and will not last half the fuckign games of the season.
If ever we are to sign this cunt then the contract has to be injury linked to salary.......
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Carl will be fucking gutted if he slips through our fingers.[/quote]

cheers[/quote]

Maybe, his comments, attitude whenever at the Etihad would make that stomach churning, to think he could wear our shirt, he is a CUNT.[/quote]

Some had that feeling about Bellamy...ah well... he'd be OUR cunt though, not arsenal's. Lets face it we arent going to sgn nice people though are we? whoever we sign the dirt will be dished up. Even if we signed the second coming of Gary Lineker the'd say he fiddled his tax returns or something[/quote]

Hes not just a cunt though is he , I can handle a cunt but hes always fuckign injured and will not last half the fuckign games of the season.
If ever we are to sign this cunt then the contract has to be injury linked to salary.......[/quote]

or on an inhale as you play deal
Bianchi on Ice

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:58 pm

daveh1962 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I agree but all this indignation from our fans is misguided in my opinion. Liverpool are losing a prize asset we are gaining one. They are reducing their ability to win the league we are increasing ours.

No-one knows what we are spending so lets not get to wrapped up in the £50m is too much nonsense as it may well just be that..........lets just be happy that we have a potentially great player

If we only had 60 mil to spend & no central defenders I could understand people moaning, but we are in the market for attackers, lack pace & lack homegrown players. And it appears we have money to spend.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ant london » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:03 am

I wonder who paid for Sterling's private jet flight home from Ibiza - looks like a done done deal to me.
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Socrates » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:08 am

ant london wrote:I wonder who paid for Sterling's private jet flight home from Ibiza - looks like a done done deal to me.

Macclesfield?
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:21 am

Socrates wrote:
ant london wrote:I wonder who paid for Sterling's private jet flight home from Ibiza - looks like a done done deal to me.

Macclesfield?

Cheshire Today are flying him in for the big scoop. Keep your eyes on their website for the big reveal.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:12 am

If we went from Sterling,Pogba and De Bruyne.

To Wilshire,Delph and an untested kid i would rip my bollocks off.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:48 am

lets all have a disco wrote:If we went from Sterling,Pogba and De Bruyne.

To Wilshire,Delph and an untested kid i would rip my bollocks off.

Steady on, you could end up sounding like Alan Ball.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:42 am

Not sure we can read anything into that.

How much would you pay, to avoid sitting near a bunch of scousers on a normal flight, if you were him ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum